It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks: CNN extorts/blackmails amateur satirist who made video tweeted by Trump.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 12:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kettu
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Ah, from 4Chan

Irrelevant - it is a list of CNN advertisers.
edit on 5-7-2017 by Sublimecraft because: he almost got the deflector button - it's on standby.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 12:40 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Maybe because some of them have ads here?

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 12:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

I started a thread last week to plead for boycotting of CNN advertisers, and displayed how I e-mail each one to state that their product/service would not be purchased, as long as they advertised on CNN.

The thread disappeared from ATS, and I received a private message from a moderator, letting me know that the thread was moved to the ATS Trash Bin...but no explanation as to WHY.

Why would a thread of that nature be forbidden on ATS?

Read the T&C, its in there.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 12:42 AM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

*shrug*

The user was high-fiving and bragging about the POTUS using his little creation all over T_D. I remember reading the posts.

I guess he also was dropping personal information about himself across reddit under his username, according to what I'm currently reading...

If that's the case, I'm actually surprised someone else didn't throw his identity out there sooner. Some of the anti-semetic stuff he was blasting would likely piss off some people for sure.

+16 more 
posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 12:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

originally posted by: badw0lf
Seem to me that CNN has just opened the floodgates for every 4channer/redditer/anon to take the piss with extreme prejudice.

They're literally a dumb as a bag of rocks in a quarry full of bags.

Should be a fun next few months.. lol

From what I'm reading of the "drama" it's no so much the creator is ashamed/afraid of being linked to the little video gif he created or legal action from CNN, but rather all the hate-filled, racist comments his username is associated with.

The guy probably works a 9-5 and doesn't want his boss to find out.

Hell, the guy could have have his name exposed, setup a GoFundMe and probably rake in millions at this point.

Story coming out he is a 15 year old kid?

Now what?

If it's a 15 year old kid, CNN is in worse shape. This kid said he was sorry because he didn't want his parents to find out. He just wants it to go away. They should sue CNN for terrorizing their child.
edit on 5-7-2017 by PlasticWizard because: (no reason given)

+17 more 
link   

*shrug*

The user was high-fiving and bragging about the POTUS using his little creation all over T_D. I remember reading the posts.

I guess he also was dropping personal information about himself across reddit under his username, according to what I'm currently reading...

If that's the case, I'm actually surprised someone else didn't throw his identity out there sooner. Some of the anti-semetic stuff he was blasting would likely piss off some people for sure.

Are you actually condoning CNN's behavior?

+25 more 
link   
a reply to: Kettu

Really deflecting? Pathetic.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 12:44 AM
link   

And when I posted a list of Hannity advertisers I got blasted because of where I got my list.

Well, TIL...

I should just say "Irrelevant, they're a list of advertisers" and that should settle that!

I wouldn't trust any "information" from a known trolling community such as 4Chan, simply because it goes along with my current agenda. If I were you, I'd verify those advertisers via another site before passing them off as gospel.

Just sayin'

+15 more 
posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 12:46 AM
link   

If I were you, I'd verify those advertisers via another site before passing them off as gospel.

Just sayin'

Done - before I posted the trigger-list.

They all support CNN financially as their advertisers.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 12:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

I started a thread last week to plead for boycotting of CNN advertisers, and displayed how I e-mail each one to state that their product/service would not be purchased, as long as they advertised on CNN.

The thread disappeared from ATS, and I received a private message from a moderator, letting me know that the thread was moved to the ATS Trash Bin...but no explanation as to WHY.

Why would a thread of that nature be forbidden on ATS?

Read the T&C, its in there.

Thank-you! I'll locate the Terms/Conditions and read them.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 12:49 AM
link   

How did you get that?

Please quote, highlight and show exactly where I said, implied, inferred or made any kind of "hint" that I in any way "condone" anything CNN has done? I'm genuinely curious.

Quite frankly, I certainly don't see anything remotely resembling that.

I guess I'm supposed to "fall in line" and jump on the hive-mind train and parrot the exact same responses in order to be cool or something? I'm not "allowed" to make observations or something? What about freedom of speech? Isn't that what this entire thing is about? Am I not entitled to freedom of speech and the ability to make observations without being dog pilled?

No, I don't think you'll find that I in any way condoned CNN's behavior. But please, enlighten me if you do. I suspect you'll have to put quite a bit of spin on it to do so.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 12:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

If I were you, I'd verify those advertisers via another site before passing them off as gospel.

Just sayin'

Cool beans then, you just never know with those "merry pranksters" over on 4Chan. They like to burn everyone, whether they have an "R" or a "D" next to their name.

+9 more 
posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 12:52 AM
link   

How did you get that?

Please quote, highlight and show exactly where I said, implied, inferred or made any kind of "hint" that I in any way "condone" anything CNN has done? I'm genuinely curious.

Quite frankly, I certainly don't see anything remotely resembling that.

I guess I'm supposed to "fall in line" and jump on the hive-mind train and parrot the exact same responses in order to be cool or something? I'm not "allowed" to make observations or something? What about freedom of speech? Isn't that what this entire thing is about? Am I not entitled to freedom of speech and the ability to make observations without being dog pilled?

No, I don't think you'll find that I in any way condoned CNN's behavior. But please, enlighten me if you do. I suspect you'll have to put quite a bit of spin on it to do so.

You are the only one in the thread trying to make excuses? Have you once said what CNN did was wrong? I will leave you with a few moments to contemplate your self inflicted dilemma.....

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 12:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

Just sayin'

You just never know with those "merry pranksters" over on 4Chan. They like to burn everyone, whether they have an "R" or a "D" next to their name.

Indeed - all the more reason to treat all information as baseless BS until you (I), and you alone (I alone), verify the validity of the information provided.

+13 more 
posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 12:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Kettu

Am I not entitled to freedom of speech

Of course you are, the beauty of free speech is it allows people to expose themselves.

So, please do continue.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 12:56 AM
link   

I didn't realize it was required of me to say what CNN did was wrong to participate in this thread?

+7 more 
posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 12:58 AM
link   

I didn't realize it was required of me to say what CNN did was wrong to participate in this thread?

Then stop making excuses and trying to blame the victim! I thought you guys were against the 1% yet I find it odd how often you defend them and actually adhere to their doctrine of change.

I never said, you couldn't participate in the thread did I? I was merely questioning your tactics and logic of the words you were typing on your keyboard!

+5 more 
posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Then stop making excuses and trying to blame the victim! I thought you guys were against the 1% yet I find it odd how often you defend them and actually adhere to their doctrine of change.

It really is breath taking isn't it!

Obama hoodwinked his marks so thoroughly that they're now lovers of multinational corporatism.

+21 more 
posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 01:01 AM
link   
A definition of CNN gross-hypocrisy as articulated by a twitter contributor........

+24 more 
posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Supposedly against a minor as well.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join