It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump's voting fraud commission demands personal information on all US voters

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 06:25 PM
link   
This is insane, and probably unconstitutional. It sounds like Trump wants to have a record of all voters not in his party so he can try to blackmail them to vote for him in 2020. The good news is that many states are refusing to cooperate. The bad news is that almost half of the states aren't refusing to cooperate.

www.cnn.com...

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: CB328

The investigation will proceed, an it will be found that hundreds of thousands if not millions of votes were cast illegally.

How you supposed to investigate without the data?

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 06:28 PM
link   
So you are pro voting fraud?

link   

originally posted by: CB328
This is insane, and probably unconstitutional. It sounds like Trump wants to have a record of all voters not in his party so he can try to blackmail them to vote for him in 2020. The good news is that many states are refusing to cooperate. The bad news is that almost half of the states aren't refusing to cooperate.

www.cnn.com...

Been a member since 2011 and this is the best that you can do?

Already posted!
ATS
edit on 30-6-2017 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

link   

Cool, no worries. My name is Pablo Diego José Francisco de Paula Juan Nepomuceno María de los Remedios Cipriano de la Santísima Trinidad Ruiz y Picasso.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Pleased to meetcha!!

Papers, please.

Voter fraud is endemic, investigations require information.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 06:31 PM
link   

I am requesting that you provide to the Commission the publicly available voter roll data for Maine, including, if publicly available under the laws of your state, the full first and last names of all registrants, middle names or initials if available, addresses, dates of birth, political party (if recorded in your state), last four digits of social security number if available, voter history (elections voted in) from 2006 onward, active/inactive status, cancelled status, information regarding any felony convictions, information regarding voter registration in another state, information regarding military status, and overseas citizen information.

Publically available data. The horror.
edit on 30-6-2017 by Teikiatsu because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 06:32 PM
link   

What is so insane about it?

In order to register to vote you must provide
personal information to The State.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Cool, no worries. My name is Pablo Diego José Francisco de Paula Juan Nepomuceno María de los Remedios Cipriano de la Santísima Trinidad Ruiz y Picasso.

You killed my Father. Prepare to die.

Back on topic. I read about this earlier today, but haven't looked the details yet.
edit on 30-6-2017 by Liquesence because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Ooops...you're sourcing one of those fake news sites.
Hurry, while you still have time to replace it.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 06:34 PM
link   

It sounds like Trump wants to have a record of all voters not in his party so he can try to blackmail them to vote for him in 2020.

Could you explain this logic?

Will he be blackmailing individually or on a class basis?

Are you aware that information is available from anyone who holds a state ID or license as well?

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blueracer
So you are pro voting fraud?

I'm sure even the liberals know there was voter fraud and it's certainly their only chance of ever again gaining power.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: refugeeee

The investigation will proceed, an it will be found that hundreds of thousands if not millions of votes were cast illegally.

How you supposed to investigate without the data?

Thanks Texas/Endtimez/Steve/Zane/suffie/dill/etc.

Hundreds of thousands, millions of illegal votes?

But Trump won, and even in special elections the republicans won, so why are you worried?

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 06:42 PM
link   

You trust deranged Donald Trump with all voting information on everyone in America??

I don't trust him for a second, he is a criminal and a psycho.

And no there isn't much voting fraud which has been proven time and time again, so that can't be the real reason for this.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 06:47 PM
link   

All the info that you are whining about is publicly available and there are marketing companies that sell it.... to politicians.
Gravis

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 07:01 PM
link   

He is going to FEMA camp us right?

And we have come full circle

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 07:02 PM
link   
The dude that WON is CRYING and demanding personal INFO?

I smell CAMPS.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: CB328

You trust deranged Donald Trump with all voting information on everyone in America??

I don't trust him for a second, he is a criminal and a psycho.

And no there isn't much voting fraud which has been proven time and time again, so that can't be the real reason for this.

He holds the power to obliterate the world with nuclear weapons, and you are afraid of him getting your name and partial SSN? Wow, low information doesn't quite cover the group you seem to be in.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: DanteGaland

I knew it would come.

Nice.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Do I dare fill you in on the actual information he has access to or let you figure it out yourself........?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join