It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump's voting fraud commission demands personal information on all US voters

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 07:50 PM
link   
No, don't fall for that

Don't let a good thing go all fascist like it did before in the 1900's, huh!

Trump's ours dang it, no funny business .....think small local governance yess

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 11:52 AM
link   
I find Wisconsin's response to this rather amusing for some reason...

Wisconsin: "Wisconsin statutes do not permit the state to release a voter's date of birth, driver license number or Social Security number," said Michael Haas, administrator of the Wisconsin Elections Commission, said in a statement Friday. "State statutes permit the WEC to share confidential information in limited circumstances with law enforcement agencies or agencies of other states. The Presidential Commission does not appear to qualify under either of these categories. The WEC does not have the discretion to deny a request for the public information in the voter registration database if the required fee is paid. By administrative rule, the price is $12,500 for the entire statewide voter file, and Wisconsin law does not contain any provision for waiving the fee for voter data."
www.cnn.com...

it seems to be similar as many of the other state's response, some voter information is publicly available just go through proper channels to get it, and oh, ya, you can pay for that information just like anyone else has to...
and by the way, some of this information we are legally prohibited to share.. sorry!!

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: CB328

Dems are scared that all the dead people and illegals on their voter rolls will be exposed.

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: amfirst1

okay, smarty pants...who's responsible for alerting the election commission when someone dies??
the dead person?? their family??, maybe it's the dmv but it wouldn't surprise me if sometimes they aren't notified till the persons license comes up for renewal and it's just not renewed. maybe it's the funeral home?? or social security office??

or maybe, just maybe.... NO ONE!!!

it's horrible, I know, all those dead decayed people raising from the grave come november to line up at the polling stations to vote!! they just make it so much harder for us living people to vote!!!

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 10:47 AM
link   
So as of today forty four out of fifty states have refused to cooperate with this request for voter information.

(CNN)Forty-four states are refusing to turn over voter information requested by Presidential Advisory Commission on Election Integrity vice chairman Kris Kobach, a bipartisan rebuke to a group formed by President Trump to expose alleged voter fraud in US elections.

That near-unanimity is noteworthy. But it glosses over the broader point that needs to be made regarding this commission: There is absolutely zero evidence of widespread voter fraud in US elections. None. Zip.

www.cnn.com...

And this

Trump's assertion of widespread voter fraud contradicts statements by his campaign's lawyers, who stated unequivocally that “all available evidence suggests that the 2016 general election was not tainted by fraud or mistake.

www.washingtonpost.com... 33236ab

And from 2007 Bush investigation

www.nytimes.com...

It's not like this is the first time this has been studied and every one of these studies show there is not widespread voter fraud and certainly not organised voter fraud on a scale that could skew an election.
The real reason for this commission is this

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump

In addition to winning the Electoral College in a landslide, I won the popular vote if you deduct the millions of people who voted illegally3:30 PM · Nov 27, 2016

His super sized ego.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 10:50 AM
link   
I know three of your favorite sources CNN WAPO and New York Times.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Wow! 44? Lol. So much for this idiotic idea of Trump's.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

It's all ego nothing more. There's no way in hell three million people voted illegally and every one of them voted for Hillary.
I do not understand how trump or his supporters don't see how totally absurd that idea is.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

I know that's what is being reported, but many of those states are saying that they are willing to make the same information that is publicly available to other, some may be making the federal gov't go through the same channels...
but what they are not willing to do is give them personal info like social security number, birth dates, ect. usually that is because their state laws say they can't.
And, I don't know if the federal commission is back tracking now or what, but they are now saying that they only want the information that is publicly available..
beats me...

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

I do not understand how trump or his supporters don't see how totally absurd that idea is.

I do, but it takes open-mindedness for the President's supporters to see the reality of it. Which is pretty befuddling to me since they seem to hate "FAKE NEWS".

But, as far as anyone can tell, some guy on Twitter, out of the blue and with no evidence to back himself up sent out a tweet declaring that it was confirmed that there were 3 million illegal votes cast in California. The next day it was picked up on by infowars where it spread like wildfire. Since the President is constantly watching news from sites like infowars, he re-tweeted that very same information, then the supporters at large began regurgitating that information to the point that there were concerned citizens (rightly so) appearing on television broadcasts and proclaiming how the right to vote is sacred and pointing to this very same information (from the President, infowars and twitter which had absolutely zero evidence) of how there was massive voter fraud.

This, is why they do not understand it.
edit on 5-7-2017 by alphabetaone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 07:06 AM
link   
a reply to: alphabetaone

Thanks. I linked a story about several studies that have been conducted including one commissioned by George Bush in 2007 that disputes the wide spread voter fraud myth.

It's a few posts above this one.
edit on 762017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

edit on 762017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join