It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blood drive. Syfy show

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 11:10 AM
link   
youtu.be...

I am on my phone so I can't imbed but I will later. Only 2 episodes so far. This show is so over the top but it's awesome. Full on grindhouse style. Cars running on blood. Violence and lots of it.
Great for only 2 in

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears
youtu.be...

I am on my phone so I can't imbed but I will later. Only 2 episodes so far. This show is so over the top but it's awesome. Full on grindhouse style. Cars running on blood. Violence and lots of it.
Great for only 2 in

I saw these two episodes and now I want more!

Christina Ochoa in a 1st Gen Camero... What could be hotter than that!?!?!?! Smokin!

Ok... One question though. The show is obviously R rated. They will show and say everything but simulated sex scenes? what's up with that???!!! They actually blanked out the windshield when the two are having sex in the car even though you obviously wouldn't be able to see any nudity from that angle. It was just the "sex" they had to blank out even though you knew what they were doing... lol So messed up. It's not the lack of sex that bugs me..> it's the blanking of stuff out on an R rated show that bugs me. It's like someone standing in your way of a movie while you're watching it!

Awesome show, though! Totally original vibe. It's like canon ball run does house of a thousand corpses!

Got ya fixed up here....

edit on 28-6-2017 by StallionDuck because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: StallionDuck

Cause sex is still super taboo in this country. It's stupid. All that violence and murder is cool. The language is cool but 2 people #ing is not cool. Makes no sense.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears

Cause sex is still super taboo in this country. It's stupid. All that violence and murder is cool. The language is cool but 2 people #ing is not cool. Makes no sense.

In the US? Hahaha You sure about that?

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 02:23 PM
link   

pretty sure yeah

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

Looks like it's worth a shot. Fargo's done, American Gods done and it's waiting time for something lively to fill the time in.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kandinsky

Looks like it's worth a shot. Fargo's done, American Gods done and it's waiting time for something lively to fill the time in.

i was digging american gods but i lost interest pretty fast.
have not started fargo yet.

as good as season 2?

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 06:02 PM
link   
I am watching it. Can't believe that what I am seeing is allowed to be seen on a basic cable channel. Definitely not family entertainment.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 06:05 PM
link   

This show is dark, twisted, nasty and repugnant.

The Heart corporation is a beautiful, dedicated, wonderful company that treats it's employees wonderfully.

This show is a lie!

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blueracer
I am watching it. Can't believe that what I am seeing is allowed to be seen on a basic cable channel. Definitely not family entertainment.

probably why its on at 10 at night

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Yes. It's cool seeing Grindhouse style coming back.

Rodrigeuz & Tarantino need to make a sequel. Have you seen the fake trailers that were only 'available' in the original Double Feature theater showings?

PS: I think I sent you the link for part 2, when I should have sent part 1. It's more in depth in cinematic history of such things, and non-partisan. Seemed like you most of all would have appreciated what I was doing with the whole project.

edit on 28-6-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 03:01 AM
link   
I have no face when.

Seriously???

Well then. I thought troma was bad enough

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 04:26 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

yeah i got the link yesterday.
i will get into it when i get home today

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Fargo 3 was top rate. One episode was so good I watched it again before watching the next one. An old regular arrives and tips it into the realm of awesome. Very special show Imo.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Episode 3 was a little stale. The glimmerers or whatever they were called were neat though.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 11:06 PM
link   
They could make it sexy and use the blood for lube.

new topics

top topics

join