It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brad Pitt: 'Elite Hollywood Pedophiles Control America'

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: nightbringr

originally posted by: Woodcarver
a reply to: TobyFlenderson

I don't think Corey Feldman named any names. Neither did Milo. Nor Roseann. Or Elijah wood. I think this is the biggest problem. There are people coming out and saying that this is a problem but nobody is naming names. I think somebody should hold these actors feet to the fire and get some #ing names.

Maybe because there are no names?

Naw, a witch hunt is more fun.
It's not like there are no names.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: nightbringr

a reply to: TobyFlenderson

I don't think Corey Feldman named any names. Neither did Milo. Nor Roseann. Or Elijah wood. I think this is the biggest problem. There are people coming out and saying that this is a problem but nobody is naming names. I think somebody should hold these actors feet to the fire and get some #ing names.

Maybe because there are no names?

Naw, a witch hunt is more fun.
It's not like there are no names.

Oh, I'm sure there are some from all walks of life, not just Hollywood.

But the entire film industry in on this? Give me a break.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: nightbringr

Yea with all of these vast conspiracy theories people just don't at all stop to think about the logistics required to pull that off....

With this , so they are paying off what?? Every single aspiring actor who gets a job?? All the A list people and big wig producers as well?!?!

There isn't one single bigwig that will come out about it except horribly uncreditable people such as rosanne Barr..

Take climate change ..so re they buying off every single natural science grad?!?!

Every single media source?!?!

How much credit are they giving here people?!?!

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: nightbringr

Nobody is claiming it is every actor ever. Just that it is prolific, and it is common knowledge, and that they are protecting eachother.

Please don't exagerate the claims that can be proven. It makes it seem like you are making an easily debunkable strawman.
edit on 28-6-2017 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Woodcarver

My God, that video is disturbing.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 02:09 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

As far as I know she was speculating on what people had told her, no personal involvement.

Elijah Wood recanted his story as far as I know, for what ever reason.

Not sure any of the list(nope, not mine) is credible.

----------------

Oh and apologies if you were mixing my comments up on your thread with someone else. But if someone is saying I should be solely responsible for both sides, which I am not on either, then I need to be paid a full time job to police this stuff LOL.

To be fair I was asking a question, albeit should have worded it better, if that was the issue.

Also, I don't normally consider this topic a partisan one and as it was talked about before PGate and it's said partisan claims, just saying.

See my first comment on the thread, I wasn't exactly buying this and had questioned it.

-Thanks, non partisan/ not left or right member.

edit on 29-6-2017 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 06:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

The point is the OP isn't about pizzagate, but you mentioned pizzagate in almost every reply of yours just to laugh at pizzagate and it's believers..

Did you just copy and paste your entire rant? Do you even understand what you wrote?

Anyways I'm not trying to do this with you, peace out.

There were a few shills who would constantly post to discredit Pizza gate when the story first broke.... looks like a few are still around $$$$

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Looking at your obsessive post history of attempts to deny any pedophillia in Hollywood (of which there have been numerous credible accounts from former child actors) I gotta wonder what is motivating you to spend so much energy here?

You don't happen to work in Hollywood do you?

Or are you just on the Clinton payroll? haha

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy
We remain blind when we want to be blind.

This is interesting. I would have never made the connection between Nabokov's lolita, and the shirley temple story. I haven't seen any Shirley Temple movies since I was very young. Seeing these images of her in that video is a real eye-opener. Baby burlesque? WTF! Shirley temple playing a prostitute? Very young black boys stripping and dancing on the table? My mind is blown.

Nebokov was molested as a child and wrote many of his books, I believe as an excise of his personal demons, but also as an exposé on Pedophilia. Why he did not outright name his uncle as an offender is perhaps because of social status, or guilt or something more psychological. It is disheartening he had to encode his abuse and the only justice was becoming famous and above reproach.

There is a undoubtedly a problem within all classes and cultures, but the wealthy or powerful do not see punishment. The upper classes, and within Hollywood for certain they continue alligations, however even when victims ban together our justice systems are not prosecuting the wealthy so the cycle will only continue...

Look at Bill Cosby truly astounding there was a mistrial. Bread & Circuses

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Why do people waste their time posting fake news?

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 11:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Kantzveldt

lol. what a gullible doofus you are. Do you just blindly believe every idiotic nonsense thing you read online? Hey, why bother to check if anybody else has reported this or see if the source is even the slightest bit credible before posting it online as if it's factual? what a goon...

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 11:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skorpy
a reply to: grey580

Well if it is fake then , he will probably speak out against it being fake. Otherwise, why would he let this go on in his name?

because, why would he waste his time debunking a story that only a complete moron would take at face value and believe?

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 11:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986
a reply to: kaylaluv

I understand that, my only comment I made about OP was that if you ignore it completely, the dynamic still exists.

I didn't even read the article, just read the comments.

I like how you repeatedly attack somebody for ridiculing a story that is blatantly false, tell them they should do more research before they talk about something, then admit that you didn't even bother to read the (blatantly false) story whose credibility you keep defending. Makes you seem very intelligent, lol.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 12:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Maroboduus

Please point to where I defended the stories credibility Mr.Intelligent.

I'll wait.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 12:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Kantzveldt

Thing is it would seem that nothing will be done about such, as if they own all outlets then they own the police too. Yet you get your average tom, dick and harry being arrested and given some of the most severe sentences for much less. It shows you its set up to pretend things are being done but are not.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 07:35 AM
link   
pretty #ed up to use child abuse as a joke just to make fun of people who believe that the upper echelons are engaging in lewd and libidinous acts with minors

the world is a #ing sick place , Im still waiting on our government in the UK taking account for the missing pedophile investigations mishandled by Therese May and the rest of the Uk government and the BBC

I would just encourage every parent who's child is into entertainment that has talent to be very careful and watchful of their kids when getting involved int these industries

edit on 30-6-2017 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 01:41 AM
link   
If a group of people control the world behind the scenes -and I think they do- they are not the bad guys. The past 6000 years the world has become a better place. No offence if you don't agree.
www.evawaseerst.be...

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 01:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Kalixi

You mean debunked pizza gate take even Alex jones and Fox News BOTH RETRACTED???

I don't know why this many people will believe anything involving children being molested....no matter of how illogical or debunked the conspiracy is??

Maybe if we all start making things up about a fake trump pedo ring they will stop..

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 01:36 AM
link   
a reply to: zandra

I agree..

And more than that, please god let one group run everything, because that would remove the threat of nuclear Armageddon...

As soon as you have 2 nuclear powers you basically guarantee a global nuclear war, long term.

Every administration, every nuclear power is a dice roll till we finally crap out and get a hitler. And we are presently at 9 and counting.

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Ah the worldwideweb - full of articles with information and evidence on just about any topic. Let's for a moment look at the fact that perhaps Brad Pitt did mention what he knows about paedophiles and paedophilia.

Anyone can write an article - anyone. Let's look at the facts - and - the most important fact is that paedophiles and predators do not like being exposed.

Anyone who did outright name names would have to have information and evidence to support their claims. When well known people make statements and comments, they have to be careful. Naming names would surely see them coming to harm????

If there is one thing I have learned via the worldwideweb is that reading someones comments about an article being fake - does not mean I automatically think the article is fake. Knowledge is about putting all the pieces of the puzzle together and not just looking at one item in isolation.

To all the victims of paedophiles and predators - You are not nameless and You are not forgotten. Nydelig Unger.

Much Peace - Amanda

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join