It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brad Pitt: 'Elite Hollywood Pedophiles Control America'

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 07:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Woodcarver

I guess this could actually be the Russians...Mods delete this thread!!!

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 07:32 AM
link   

4 out of 400,000 celebrities...

Hmm I wonder if that is less than the margin of error or percent of the population that is mental??

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 07:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Kantzveldt

Either that or geared to make pizza gate people look stupid after they buy in and circulate the story..

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 07:35 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Maybe your op was tong in cheek , I was referring to the article itself.
edit on 28-6-2017 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

Don't strain yourself trying to use logic, you might have an aneurysm.

The source in the OP may have been false, but it remains a fact that pedophelia and human trafficking are a widespread problem among the wealthy elites in various institutions from the entertainment industry to our politicians.

Pedophelia is not a partisan issue, so the fact that you would construe it as such is a disrespect to the victims of this heinous behavior.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 07:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

4 out of 400,000 celebrities...

Hmm I wonder if that is less than the margin of error or percent of the population that is mental??

I think it's more than 4 that revealed abuse. Rosanne Barr adding on to it, though she is kinda out there.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 07:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Skorpy

I don't know if he did.

Could be a made up story for all we know.

I'd like some more confirmation that he actually said this.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 07:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

Lol..

It's fake

Lol missed that part! Wishful thinking..

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 07:45 AM
link   
False story I'm afraid, Brad Pitt never said this.

Oh, I see lots of other people have identified it already. Never mind.

edit on -05:00am47630America/ChicagoWed, 28 Jun 2017 07:47:42 -0500178 by Painterz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 07:52 AM
link   

I never paid too much attention to the brangelina story but it was certainly difficult to ignore the allegations being hurled from both sides. IDK why but I just had a gut feeling that Brad was in the right, especially after a certain video surfaced which allegedly showed Jolie talking about occultism (the context of said video is debatable).

I have been disgusted of the things surfacing from this underworld, I kind of always knew about it but not the full extent. These last few years have been rough but motivational at the same time. This stuff is difficult to stomach but it is time people wake up to the evils of this world.

If the source in your OP is accurate, Mr Pitt has a target on his face. Apparently more and more of these insiders are coming out, perhaps out of guilt and or fear, who knows what drives them. I am hoping it is for the better of all things.

As he and many others say, this goes way beyond Holly Wood. They don't really care about the movies, they just use the movies to work their magic. Hollywood can be interpreted to a magicians wand if you look up the meaning of the words. I learned this from Jordan Maxwell who may be a disinformation agent but he was an insider with knowledge in my opinion but that is another thread all in it's own.

My hope is not to make this political but we must not choose sides, there are scum in all groups affiliated with this. People from both sides rode the lolita express with Mr # stain Epstein.

Thank you for alerting me to this info.

Edit:

Read a bit more and realized this is might be fake according to members, I cannot research the authenticity right now. Either way, this crap is beyond real whether Pitt said it or not.

Lots of good posts in this thread but I disagree with those who minimize this ugly phenomena.
edit on 28-6-2017 by Mikehawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 07:59 AM
link   

It's so easy to believe this because people
who can afford to get away with anything
probably are.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 08:29 AM
link   
The words "Neon Nettle" are all I need to know. I would trust a story related by the transients at my local bus depot before I trusted that website. The only reliably true thing it ever publishes is its own name.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: dreamingawake

Yea Roseanne is definitely a credible witness.... espeacially since I'm sure she was the victim in a bunch of elite pedo sex rings..

The rings swiftly went out of buisness...

Who exactly would invite Roseanne to a pedo ring??

Or is it hear say?

Milo is an obvious click bait liar..

Roseanne is a notorious liar..

Cory and cory , also uncredible liars..

Elijah wood is fair.. or at least he isn't known for crazy drug abuse and mental issues.. the rest of your list is literally famous for being incredible.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

How the hell do you go from making a rant about offering a solution to making ATS better, to spamming this thread with your stupid tone?

Whether this article is real or not, pedo rings are absolutely real and hollyweird is definitely run by pedos.

But I don't expect somebody that thought conspiracies were only a Christian thing to understand that.

Enlighten yourself a bit more because you you aren't the brightest star in the sky Joshua.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

Because it's a fake story...specifically meant to propagandize people.. my personal pet peeve

Please quote my use of a logical fallacy then, if you can I apologize.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

This is my worry, they can catch and incarcerate 99.9% of these freaks but as long as that .1% remains, so does the evil and it will build up until it's worse than ever. The only way to stop it is for society as a whole to change and we know that's not going to happen because money runs the world.

link   

originally posted by: havok

Funny, some of these replies.

Sad thing is, the facts of the matter is that Hollywood has always been evil. It's a cesspool of filth, debauchery, crime, and money. The movies are produced to entertain, indoctrinate, and brainwash. Look around....it's real easy to see.

The mainstream media as a whole is rotten to the core. The displays in pop music, the idol worship, adultery, pedos, the list goes on.

Best to steer clear of all of it.
Don't need any celebrity to tell me that.

You must have a very weak mind indeed if movies can influence and indoctrinate you so.

I take them for what they are: entertainment.

link   

Look at you and your over generalizations and an ad hominem in one post!!!

Weren't you saying that you don't do that??

Now please quote where I did the same..

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: TheMadTitan

It's a fake story

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 08:47 AM
link   

lets see if any conservatives will correct you.. should be a good thought experiment..

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join