It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sweden on the Brink of Civil War, National Police Chief: “help us, help us!”

page: 16
<< 13  14  15   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Sweden has been the one of the most liberal countries in the world for a long time - it's a case study for modern times of the destruction that liberalism brings. The greatest problem with the world is not radical islam, it's liberalism. If that grabs hold, all the subsequent issues can only be describes as symptoms.

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: audubon

originally posted by: ChrisM101
Seeing as Koran 9:29 is this:

Quran (9:29) - "Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued."

See that word "Jizya"? It was an ancient tax, levied on both Muslims and non-Muslims who live in Islamic territories.

Kind of difficult to sustain an argument that the Q'ran demands killing people and then taxing them afterwards

Youre having a real difficulty with comprehending the verses, perhaps read it as this. Kill them, unless they convert and pay the Jizya.

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Don't worry once Sweden forms a Islamic Republic with a Supreme Leader all will be good.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

The Swedes got what they asked for. They opened the gates, let them reap their rewards.

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 03:48 AM
link   
On the brink of civil war is not yet the case . Swedish highest state institutions and royals together with the EU have orchestrated the death of Jeffrey Epstein to cover up their own pedophilia rings and other kind of slave trading child soldier training programs in Africa and the Middle East and Eugenics program ongoing against Swedish and European people to favor what they call the "Islamist superior race". A EU-wide institutional policy of promoting Islamist ideology and wild immigration.

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 06:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: kuraijanai2013

This is all part of an elaborate plan, I fear. Destabilise the country and then use the military to regain control. I have a feeling other countries like the UK will follow before long...

accept the UK isnt a country its a union of 4 separate countries!

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Notice how hardly any Europeans are here saying this is happening to Sweden and it appears only to be our US friends making all the noise about "no go zones" in the EU or Sweden

that's just the thing with the internet, all these people who before the internet were just the weirdo in the village with racist or xenophobic views, then comes the internet and allows all the wack jobs ,racists, trolls, xenophobes to congregate and talk # together in an echo chamber and basically make more noise online than they ever could down at the corner store and so they give the impression that there are more people who are feeling like this and think like this.

If islam was going to go on a big huge crusade against Europe wouldnt they have tried to establish a caliphate in or around europe and not in the middle east ?

all we see is individuals or groups who are extreme , not all muslims are here killing and fighting or raping .

just like not all white extremists are here blowing up buildings and killing people or mass shootings folks

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

Their caliphate is a long term goal. Make no mistake about this. It took turkey well over a century to change from being Christian to Islamic

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Hyperboles

is it not a rule there can only be one caliphate in islam at any given time ? , and they attempted to have one in the middle east but they lost all their territory and so the caliphate was stopped.

Then if they wanted to over take europe why havent they established a caliphate here in europe or on its borders?

if islam is about conversion or death then they arent doing a very good job of either un Europe.

All I see is muslims escaping other muslim nations where they dont agree with their rule , it just so happens that like all human movements the dreggs of society come along for the ride.

Swedens problem is they just have a bunch of asshole humans breaking the law like everywhere else on earth and they need to fix it , its not specifically a muslim issue .

edit on 21-8-2019 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-8-2019 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 03:15 PM
link   

That is what you receive in return for near to unconditional help and understanding. A few years back when europe was flooded with refugees I could not resist thinking it was by design. To cultivate tensions between these guests and the citizens who offered them help. Most of the muslims I know are friendly people and have no other choice to believe that these crimes are commited on purpose to serve an agenda.

Anybody know if the religion leaders are speaking to their flock about this behaviour?

While at it... I worked for cityhall of a reasonable big city in Holland. What happened was that I...and many other civil servants nticed that many polish people applied for a social security number which they need in order to pay taxes for the work they do in Holland. Every day, and I mean every day some 40 polish men and women came to visit townhall for this reason. Not all but many played a game which was made possible by the decisions made in Brussels. If these polish people work a certain amount of months they can apply for unemployment money. An euro is much more worth in poland than in holland...you can understand where I am going with this. The dutch people, the working dutch people are paying taxes for among other things in case they will become unemployed.

A lot of things are not the way they should be and to be honest should we blame the polish people for playing this game? It is established that our leaders in brussels are morons...

edit on 21/8/2019 by zatara because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

This is how Islam spreads with refugees

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 04:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Hyperboles

I think refugees spread because we drop bombs on them !

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15   >>

join