It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sweden on the Brink of Civil War, National Police Chief: “help us, help us!”

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+67 more 
posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 08:57 PM
link   

June 25, 2017 9:05 am By Nicolai Sennels

Sweden is being torn to pieces by Muslim immigrants and refugees. Law enforcement is crying out for help, and it is only a question of time before the country will need military intervention from abroad in order to avoid a humanitarian catastrophe.

A leaked report concludes that the number of lawless areas (commonly referred to as “no-go zones”) in Sweden now totals 61. That is up from 55 in just one year’s time. This increase includes not only the total number, but also the geographical size of these areas.

Sweden’s National Police Commissioner, Dan Eliasson, spoke on national television and pleaded for assistance: “Help us, help us!,” he said, while warning that Swedish police forces no longer can uphold the law and therefore must ask all good powers in the country to support them.
“I’m afraid it is the end for the well-organized, decent and egalitarian Sweden we have known up to now. Personally, I would not be surprised if a form of civil war occurs. In some places, the civil war has probably already begun.”

www.jihadwatch.org...

It seems that the situation in Sweden with radical Muslims has only worsen. At first i wasn't certain this was true, until I went directly to the links being given at jihardwatch.org and used google translate to find out whether there was any truth to this story.

For example, the research expert on destabilized countries Johan Patrik Engellau says the following at the end of the link below.

Jag lärde mig att om jag ingrep mot Puttes tricks i tid så kunde jag räta upp situationen. Men det fanns en punkt bortom vilken det inte gick att få rätsida på sakerna. Jag vet inte om Sverige har nått den punkten när det gäller migrationen, men jag fruktar att vi är farligt nära. Om vi griper in nu med tydliga och kraftfulla åtgärder – till exempel invandringsstopp och slut på multikultipolitiken så som Mohamed Omar föreslagit – så kan det hända att det går att med visst besvär styra upp Sverige. Men om den nuvarande låt gå-politiken får fortsätta ytterligare ett oklart antal år så fruktar jag ett det är kört för det välorganiserade, ordentliga och rimligt jämlika Sverige vi hittills känt. Själv skulle jag inte bli förvånad om det blev någon sorts inbördeskrig. Fläckvis har väl inbördeskriget redan startat.

detgodasamhallet.com...

Translation from google:

I learned that if I interfered with Puttes tricks in time, I could correct the situation. But there was a point beyond which there was no way to get things right. I do not know if Sweden has reached the point of migration, but I fear we are dangerously close. If we now intervene with clear and powerful measures - such as immigration halt and end of multicultural policy, as suggested by Mohamed Omar - it may be possible to control Sweden with some inconvenience. But if the current song goes politics for a further unclear number of years, I fear one is run for the well-organized, decent and equally equitable Sweden we have known so far. I would not be surprised if it became a sort of civil war. The civil war has already begun already.

Link

The most recent link, translated, given in the original article is the following.

Explosive increase of violent Islamists in Sweden

Islamists

In a few years, the number of extremist Islamists in Sweden has risen from a few hundred to several thousand. At the same time, the number of intelligence has increased significantly, a new report from the intelligence service Säpo shows.

Sweden: The number of extremist Islamists in Sweden has increased from 200 to several thousand. It shows a new report from the Swedish intelligence service, Säpo, according to the news agency TT.

- An explosive increase has occurred. We have never seen anything to this extent before, says Security Director General Anders Thornberg to TT, pointing out that the situation is serious.
In the past, terrorists planned their attacks for a long time. They could spend months gaining knowledge, education and contacts with the right ones.

"Today we see someone getting an idea and maybe buying two knives or renting a truck and driving into a crowd," says Säpo boss Anders Thornberg to TT.

And the significant increase does not surprise Swedish terrorist researcher Magnus Ranstorp.

www.fyens.dk...

The response that the government in Sweden has made has me baffled.

Trauma center drops rape victims for refugees
'It's absolutely crazy'
Published: 06/07/2017 at 8:15 PM
The Crisis Trauma and Care Center in Stockholm, Sweden, was recently told by Stockholm County Council members that it should no longer cover raped women, who have been referred to the clinic for a long time. The clinic estimates that about 140 out of their 200 annual patients are rape victims.
At the same time, there has been an uptick in rapes and sexual assaults by immigrants in recent years.

Gang rapes are on the rise, mostly committed by young immigrant men from predominantly Muslim countries, where it is not considered a crime to rape non-Muslim women.

In 2008 and 2009, two-thirds of Swedish rapists were foreign citizens. This problem of disproportionate rape by foreigners goes all the way back to the 1980s, but the recent increase in immigration has brought the problem to a head. This leads many to consider the change in focus of this clinic to be irresponsible.

www.wnd.com...
edit on 27-6-2017 by ElectricUniverse because: correct title and link.

+54 more 
posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Soooo sick of you trying to hurt their feelings pointing out their lawlessness. If one of them in those no go zones reads this page they might have a mental breakdown. If you're going to do all this at least start a GoFundME to be able to send them crayons so they'll feel better.

+15 more 
posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 09:07 PM
link   
holy war incoming

+26 more 
posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

This is not good at all. The warning signs have been ignored for months now, this is the beginning of many sorrows for Sweden.

+27 more 
posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 09:10 PM
link   
How does a government goes from allowing more and more extremists to enter Sweden, while at the same time ordering a trauma center in Sweden to stop helping "rape victims" and instead to focus on helping the groups where the rapists come from?

It just boggles my mind that those in charge in Sweden see this happening, and instead on reigning in the attackers, they want to "help the attackers and stop helping the real victims".

(post by trollz removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)
+47 more 
posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 09:17 PM
link   

This is not a 'civil war' - this is Sweden standing up and fighting back against the muslim intruders, not their attacking their own.
edit on 5318Tuesday201713 by silo13 because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Jiggly

Just let them make the EU into a safe space and it'll all work out for them:

+16 more 
posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jiggly
holy war incoming

DEUS VULT!

People can only take so much stupidity and nonsense until they take it upon themselves to protect them and theirs!

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Isn't Sweden one if the Nordic countries that has all men serve and issue them a rifle to keep in their home?

If so, unlike Britain, the boil over won't be as neat and tidy as some would hope.

Could be the closest thing to a real life purge we'll ever see. The people will have no place to go, trapped on an island and subjected to the populace backlash.
edit on 27-6-2017 by MisterSpock because: (no reason given)

+7 more 
posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 09:41 PM
link   
You reap what you sow. The situation reminds me of the story of the Girl and the Snake. It really wasn't hard to see this coming for any logical person. I wish the world was all flowers and rainbows too, but that just isn't the case. Amazing how fast things can crash...

+14 more 
posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Artemis12

This is not good at all. The warning signs have been ignored for months now, this is the beginning of many sorrows for Sweden.

They have even been moving tanks and APCs to their borders to quell the tsunami.
This is the Muslim's blitzkrieg of Europe.
History repeating itself.
What next ? I think I know. And if you know history , you do too.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Well stated, I needed to read a post like that....well said

a reply to: sine.nomine

+50 more 
posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 09:50 PM
link   
I think the increasing levels of violence in Sweden might be a wake up call for the rest of Europe. If civil war does break out it will finally answer the question European citizens are not allowed to ask. It would certainly lead to a crumbling of the EU which might be the best thing for them. Forcing millions of people who don't want to assimilate but instead retain their own cultures will forever change the face of Europe. Thousands of years of work, wars, revolutions and sacrifice created the continent we once knew. Throwing it all away for the sake of not being called racist is a slap in the face of the millions who fought and died to leave the legacy of European civilization.

+7 more 
posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Sweden is that nice guy that always gets f*cked over

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock
Isn't Sweden one if the Nordic countries that has all men serve and issue them a rifle to keep in their home?

If so, unlike Britain, the boil over won't be as neat and tidy as some would hope.

Could be the closest thing to a real life purge we'll ever see. The people will have no place to go, trapped on an island and subjected to the populace backlash.

You're thinking of Switzerland which to my knowledge is the only country in Europe to require firearms in private hands. In most other countries it is hard if not impossible to own certain guns, particulary pistols.

+7 more 
posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock

1 Swedish have strict guns laws - maybe you're thinking of Switzerland.
2 Sweden is not an island

google is your friend

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

I know it's scary. it's 2017 and no one has a clue it seems. Are they dousing the water with flouride? I know history and seeing this is like a major deja vu from the history lesson 101 archives.
edit on 27-6-2017 by Artemis12 because: (no reason given)

+23 more 
posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Where are all the useful idiots on ATS that always defend Muslims and denied no go zones!! This is happening all over Europe, suckers!

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: silo13

This is not a 'civil war' - this is Sweden standing up and fighting back against the muslim intruders, not their attacking their own.

The government of Sweden is not helping their people, it is helping the Muslim immigrants. The massive amount of immigrants Sweden has received has caused an increase in the number of attacks, rapes, and other crimes being committed by Muslim extremists.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join