It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mandela Effect - John Denver Becoming John Dever - Transition Time?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: TWILITE22
a reply to: Pearj

I got Denver as well but if you told me he was still alive that would be news to me.

Or if he died from something other than a plane crash.

I find it strange that he died on a plane and he had that jet plane song... i can't help but think it was prophetic.

Perhaps mere coincidence but still...
edit on 30-6-2017 by AkontaDarkpaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pearj
However it's completely strange to see an artists name misspelled on Google's opening page (can you find another artist so predominantly misspelled); which lends credence to the possibility of a Mandela Effect that's in the process of transitioning.

The misspelling of his name on those YouTube links might be intentionally done by YouTube uploaders in order to get around the automated robots that search YouTube for copyright infringement.

Other ways YouTube uploaders who break copyright rules try to get away with it would be to "mirror" the video of a TV show or movie on their YouTube upload, or present a whole movie or TV show with a background image border all around it.

The background image and the mirrored videos fool the automated robots searching for copyrighted material -- as does misspelling the name of the TV show, movie, or (in this case) artist.

edit on 2017/6/30 by Box of Rain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 06:16 PM
link   

edit on 30-6-2017 by AkontaDarkpaw because: Posted comment in the wrong thread

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Box of Rain

Nah - On those same videos it's spelled Denver in the description.

It's as though it was Denver in the title and something changed it.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 01:40 PM
link   
I don't get it, it was always John Dever. I remember very clearly, ever since I was a kid, singing along with my father's John Dever cassette in the car.

I loved all those old classics. "Sushie O My Shoulders", "Leavig O a Jet Plae", and my personal favourite, the beautiful yet haunting "Aie's Sog".

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

Yes Sir, I humbly bow before your almighty wisdom & your inerrant right to subjugate my opinion in the presence of inquiring minds - despite knowing nothing about me, nor I about you.

In fact, let it be known - you are just a few words on a screen... How do I (or we, for that matter) know whether you even exist?

Bloody grumbles, this has to stop..! Stop telling me to stop! What if stopping is the most dangerous thing we can do, in a universe founded on unerring principles of constant motion?

[SNIP]

Good night & God bless.

edit on 7/2/2017 by eriktheawful because: Removed rude comment

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: oldcarpy

Ha. You're funny. I think Drax would have a ball sharing a galactic quest with you.

Being so funny must be a real whizz-bang, seeing as you adopted the common position & made fun of the minority belief system so you could look cool amongst the rationally superior in-crowd.. Wait, isn't that, sort of illegal? It seems closely related to an outlawed form of discrimination, somehow.

"Let's subjugate & mock those who are experiencing a collective experience & resulting beliefs which I personally do not value & have no part in. Yeah, that's not the foundation of hate crime, no way... "

One simple step by the handlers is all that would be required to move you on from genteel mockery of Mandela Effect thread participants, to mocking immigrants, to disregarding constitutionally-enshrined personal protections, codes of ethics & laws for proper conduct - calling for their heads, turning their sandy countries into oceans of green glass.

Does anyone else think that this whole thing about mockery, subjugation & citizen censorship might actually be the whole purpose of whatever the 'Mandela Effect' actually is? Like, perhaps we missed the wood for the trees? What if the 'experiencers' are not the prime target of the effect? What if the whole intent is to undermine common decency & anti-discrimination ethos in the hearts & minds of formerly non-discriminatory sections of the population, in preparation for a new wave of fascist takeovers?

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 07:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyInTheOintment
a reply to: oldcarpy

Ha. You're funny. I think Drax would have a ball sharing a galactic quest with you.

Being so funny must be a real whizz-bang, seeing as you adopted the common position & made fun of the minority belief system so you could look cool amongst the rationally superior in-crowd.. Wait, isn't that, sort of illegal? It seems closely related to an outlawed form of discrimination, somehow.

"Let's subjugate & mock those who are experiencing a collective experience & resulting beliefs which I personally do not value & have no part in. Yeah, that's not the foundation of hate crime, no way... "

One simple step by the handlers is all that would be required to move you on from genteel mockery of Mandela Effect thread participants, to mocking immigrants, to disregarding constitutionally-enshrined personal protections, codes of ethics & laws for proper conduct - calling for their heads, turning their sandy countries into oceans of green glass.

Does anyone else think that this whole thing about mockery, subjugation & citizen censorship might actually be the whole purpose of whatever the 'Mandela Effect' actually is? Like, perhaps we missed the wood for the trees? What if the 'experiencers' are not the prime target of the effect? What if the whole intent is to undermine common decency & anti-discrimination ethos in the hearts & minds of formerly non-discriminatory sections of the population, in preparation for a new wave of fascist takeovers?

An interesting take... wouldn't surprise me in the least considering the whole divide n conquer...

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 07:41 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

So when people tell you it's a ridiculous idea, that's part of the conspiracy?

That's a ridiculous idea. So obviously, I'm part of the conspiracy to cover up the conspiracy.

Or, you know, not.

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 08:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: audubon

So when people tell you it's a ridiculous idea, that's part of the conspiracy?

That's a ridiculous idea. So obviously, I'm part of the conspiracy to cover up the conspiracy.

Or, you know, not.

Saying its ridiculous isn't part of the conspiracy or whatever...

Its the erosion of decency by creating a social experiment which results in a negative emotional response from both sides.

In other words the mandela effect may in fact be a social experiment in order to divide and conquer thereby ushering in a more fascist regime.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 03:57 AM
link   

So me saying that ME/gradual transition ME is ridiculous (it is, by the way) and this is all just a typo makes me part of some nefarious social experiment?

As opposed to just a bloke who thinks ME is stupid and says so?

Really, people.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 04:02 AM
link   
It's always been Dever. What? You guys call him Denver in this universe?????

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 04:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyInTheOintment

So... your argument is that "if you dare to question then you're a Nazi-in-training?"

That's a little bit more concerning than someone poking fun at the Mandela Effect.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 04:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist

Woah!!! This is facinating! The first song I ever learned how to play was "sunshine on my scrotum" by john dever.
The names of his songs have changed too!

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Woah!!! This is facinating! The first song I ever learned how to play was "sunshine on my scrotum" by john dever.
The names of his songs have changed too!

Now I'm replying to myself!! More proof of parallel universes!! It's like I'm standing on the corner of 1st and 1st!!

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 06:27 AM
link   

And now I'm able to give myself stars?!?!? WTF?!?!?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join