It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Georgia restaurant owner, teenage daughter brutally attacked over cold chicken

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: DrStevenBrule

I agree but more context might shed some light on the situation instead of "black man and fried chicken" being the reason.

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

I agree but more context might shed some light on the situation instead of "black man and fried chicken" being the reason.

I think the situation is "man" punches child.

I use the term man very loosely in this case.

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 12:29 PM
link   
and there always alot of food related attacks during the summer..

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: ShadowChatter

Ban assault chickens?

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Sad thing... having spent time in Georgia.. it took about 10 seconds to figure out the who the what and the where..

It has nothing to do with being racist... in the south (I say this because born and raised in the south, do not care for the north to many racists in my experience) You go to certain areas you will find trash... certain states it will be mostly black trash... others it will be white trash... still others it will be yuppy trash that think they know whats best for all.

Small town georgia... cold chicken.. yea it was going to be a segment of black trash... sorry thats the reality of the south.

Now by no means am I saying all people in the south are trash, far from it... the majority are good, god fearing, hard working men and women that just want to be left alone... its just the other segment is either trash or yankees trying to tell us how to live.

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: iTruthSeeker
The usual suspects.

There are good people and there are bad people.

I noticed the lady that consoled the daughter afterwards. She seems like a good person.

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 12:32 PM
link   

No disagreement from me there.

Lock them up, that's the only solution in my opinion.
edit on 6/26/2017 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

If I saw that guy hit that young girl like that, he'd be on the fastest weight-loss program ever, called jaw wired shut.

Both of those preps are human waste at best.

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 12:49 PM
link   
The thing about this case is that the fat man does not stop the girl. He's giving her the space to be violent. When challenged he is violent.

Sad thing to see. Violence like this. Pointless.

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Just another Black Queen showing her royalty

And people wonder why stereotypes exist!

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Oh look.

The usual race-baiters are trying to get yet another expose of black on white crime deleted from ATS be derailing it.

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 01:31 PM
link   
When I saw the title of this thread I made a bet with myself, I won it. That hero needs to lay off fried food. He will loose weight in a cage where he belongs.

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

... and the apologists are now blaming the victims for the violence!

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Who would fight over fried chicken? Colonel Sanders maybe but this is seriously ripped.

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Death penalty for both of them.

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Get a rope.

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: szino9

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
Soros is licking His chops over that cold chicken.

What does Soros has to do with this? Two low lifes acted the way the trash acts.

BTW the young girl is a champ, this video didnt show but on a longer version she gets right up from that blow.

Whether or not they were extra motivated to attack due to heightened racism (which no doubt has been being stoked in people of the SJW mindset in particular in recent years), that it will stoke racist attitudes in many that view it, either way it's sure to have Soros get a tingling in his groin area when he sees it.
edit on 26-6-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

I think the title might be a bit misleading. I'm guessing something the woman said provoked them to attack them not because their chicken was cold.

Not an excuse for what happened by any means but only one side of the story is being told so far.

You are disgusting. Your comment makes me want to vomit.

Norris went outside to tell the couple that she had called the police and that they would be there shortly, and that’s when the female customer started punching and slapping Norris in the face.

Norris’s daughter gout out of a truck to help her mother, and the male customer punched the teenager in the face.

The woman told the irate lady she had called the police. the lady attacked her. You can see clear as day the daughter gets out and does literally nothing and the man cold clocks her in the face.

Your apologist attitude is literally sickening.

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 02:41 PM
link   
So the perps name was Latrisha?.......trashy name, trashy person.

I am going to guess 300 lb, ugly as sin, from ghetto, BLM member, possibly welfare recipient or low income worker?

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: iTruthSeeker
The usual suspects.

Yup I guessed by the females name.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join