It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Georgia restaurant owner, teenage daughter brutally attacked over cold chicken

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 10:26 AM
link   

BAXLEY, GA (WCMH) — A Georgia restaurant owner and her teenage daughter were brutally attacked over cold chicken, and it was all caught on camera.

Georgia restaurant owner, teenage daughter brutally attacked over cold chicken

Nice little small town and stuff like this happens, over cold chicken.

Starting a New Thread?...Look Here First

AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count.
Please do not create minimal posts to start your new thread.
If you feel inclined to make the board aware of news, current events,
or important information from other sites
please post one or two paragraphs,
a link to the entire story,
AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item,
as a means to inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.

edit on Mon Jun 26 2017 by DontTreadOnMe because: IMPORTANT: New (old) Standards Are Being Enforced (again) For New Threads

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Dang stuff was cold in the middle......someone havin a Monday, huh!

Roll camera teach their azz to go off on somebody for any reason

reply to: putnam6

edit on 26-6-2017 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Facepalm

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 10:33 AM
link   
You don't mess around with fried chicken.

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Someone took out their problems on an innocent store owner and her daughter. Society in the US is literally getting more and more f*cked up by the minute. Entropy at its finest..

EDIT: I just watched the video, and Oh My God. Those two attackers literally just went up and attacked the owner as if she just purposely killed their family dog.

The daughter then arrives and tries to intervene, and the giant guy gives her his best shot in the face and levels her... I have a lot of sympathy for the owner and her daughter. Nothing but contempt and disgust for the two who attacked them. I hope they both do jail time for their stupid & heartless acts.
edit on 26-6-2017 by FamCore because: see my edit

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 10:34 AM
link   
He will get his don't worry.....

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Dang that chick had HANDS

But yeah come on unacceptable use of the hands. Over Chicken??? Girl go join a boxing gym or something, put that speed to use.

Petty. Stupid. Annoying.

I see stuff like this on WSHH and in the neighborhoods around where I live all day long so maybe I've grown numb to it but damn.

It'd take a LOT for me to go through with physically fighting someone, I'm speaking initiation wise. I've fantasized many many a time of beating various booTAYS- but I've only ever fought my younger sister (Well and many violent physical altercations with my father from like 12-24 but that's a whole other load of bull# we will not get into) and that was over something I took to be extreme disrespect that had gone on for too long. It was ugly, and I still felt like a piece of # afterwards.

I didn't feel like a victor, I felt like a loser after seeing the condition I had left her in. I couldn't imagine doing this to someone else over food, and I"m mentally unstable and violent naturally!!! Literally on medication to calm me down so I don't hurt others. Maybe this woman needs some medication. Or a puff.

Anyways I like to put myself into these potential situations when I read these happenings because it's just hard for me to determine why others behave differently than me sometimes. This is one of those instances, I can't seem to get past my own experiences to determine why this woman and her friend thought this was all gucci.

Repercussions of a physical altercation if reported to police are just not something I have time to deal with, and I wish other people would think these things through first as well.

Still shaking my head, I don't even know what else to add to my feelings/reaction to this.

-Alee

edit on 6/26/2017 by NerdGoddess because: (no reason given)

+14 more 
posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 10:42 AM
link   
What a man, sucker punch a young girl. Imagine if the colors were reversed? It would be all over MSM as a hate crime.

Police identified the suspects as Eric and Latasha Smith. The couple faces several felony warrants. Officers say the couple could be driving a Cadillac Escalade or a Cadillac DeVille with Georgia license plates.

edit on 6 26 2017 by stosh64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 10:43 AM
link   

The man in this case better get hit with the book.

The owners daughter is clearly not an adult yet, and this man has an easy 200 extra pounds on her.

I hope he does some hard time.

+13 more 
posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 10:45 AM
link   
The usual suspects.

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

The man in this case better get hit with the book.

The owners daughter is clearly not an adult yet, and this man has an easy 200 extra pounds on her.

I hope he does some hard time.

Law Enforcement know who they are, it appears they are on the run. He is going to get nailed for abuse of a child or something along those lines from what I read earlier on another site.

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 10:48 AM
link   
They ruined their lives. Congrats!

Animals should not live with people.

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Here is a local news segment on the attack.

(post by Urantia1111 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Well, I bet she will consider getting a CCW.

If you are willing to attack someone over cold chicken, you probably deserve a dot between the eyes.

I M A O

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Soros is licking His chops over that cold chicken.

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
Soros is licking His chops over that cold chicken.

What does Soros has to do with this? Two low lifes acted the way the trash acts.

BTW the young girl is a champ, this video didnt show but on a longer version she gets right up from that blow.

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 11:22 AM
link   
BLM BLM BLM save the day folks CNN reporting it was hot

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: szino9

IgnoranceisntBliss was referring to George Soros being known to fund groups like Black Lives Matter, and finding ways to profit off of separatist movements. Although BLM doesn't seem to be directly tied to this incident, that was how I took that comment.

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

Oh ok my apologies then. I didnt connect the dots.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join