It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Support YOUR Dreams! (The Ultimate Secret Revealed)

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 08:58 PM
link   
In tje book "Peacock King" by A. G. Sire, on page 102 he explains that the highest realization of Anubis would be "God the Father".

It is a book of sigils, spells, and other arcana. Such grimoires are generally inspired by works like the Goetia or Daemonology.

A grimoire is generally

a textbook of magic, typically including instructions on how to create magical objects like talismans and amulets, how to perform magical spells, charms and divination, and how to summon or invoke supernatural entities such as angels, spirits, and demons.[1]In many cases, the books themselves are believed to be imbued with magical powers, although in many cultures, other sacred texts that are not grimoires (such as the Bible) have been believed to have supernatural properties intrinsically. 

Notice the word comes from grammaire which is grammar, so therefore spelling, spells, vocations, etc.

Think about the words.
Invocation, vocation, vocalization.

Your vocation is your "calling", your "craft".
You 'call' with invocation, it's witch 'craft'.

Anyways I'll be back in a bit...

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 10:47 PM
link   
This video gives a little info about Anubis and Hermanubis, the inventor of Mummification...

Archeologists have identified Anubis' sacred animal as an Egyptian canid, the African golden wolf.

Anubis's offspring was Kebechet

She is depicted as a serpent, and so one indication this makes is that the child of Anubis is Wisdom along with:

As snakes shed their skin through sloughing, they are symbols of rebirth, transformation, immortality, and healing. The ouroboros is a symbol of eternity and continual renewal of life. In some Abrahamic traditions, theserpent represents sexual desire.

Metamorphosis of life death rebirth, regeneration, creation and destruction, etc.

And the water that Kebechet shares symbolizes Life itself, healing, growth and purification, as well as depth and clarity.

Water circulates so therefore the wheel of life, the cycles of the Universe.

Water represents the flow of Spirit and the ocean of Spirit, and higher Wisdom.

Again like the Serpent, Water symbolizes transitions and metamorphosis. Water changes from ice to liquid to vapor, so therefore the cycle.

Water represents Reflections, intuition and consciousness as well as the subconscious. It is a Blessing and a Fertilizer.

Water can show us Stillness and Motion, it flows and takes the form of it's vessel.

You are Water.
Why else would Anubis care so much, as explained in the grimoire Peacock King cited above - Anubis is God the Father in the highest realization.

To make it simple in Western terminology - Jesus said we're all children of God. God cares about it's children.

So in an interesting sense, we are Kebechet.

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Input, Anubis' wife, would like to give a lil input about imputation.

Imputation is the act of attributing causes to actions.

Example: Where did the Universe come from?
God made it!

Is an imputation about what caused existence to coalesce.

The Egyptian style headress also indicates Serpent symbolism as the King Cobra. To drive this point home, they would sometimes put the Uraeus on it, which is a Cobra.

Why does wiki associate El with Anubis?
Because El is Hel, I suggest.

Here's another link on Hermanubis at Hellenic Faith.

And since the Golden Dawn cult and Thelema in general is so interested in Hermanubis, check out this vision from over 100 years ago at Sacred Texts

It is a very fascinating vision that links a lot of this together.

Oh yeah and remember the Eye of Renenutet I mentioned on page 1? I think we can safely equate this Serpent Goddess with Kebuchet.

I'll return later with tons more. This is an endless stream of inspiration....

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Ok that grimoire I cited above, look closely at it's cover art:

Remember I used it to source some explanations that Anubis was at it's highest realization simply an equivalent to "God" ?

Well look at that cuneiform symbol on the right side of the artwork...

Anu

So if Anubis is God of the Underworld, than I have a new perspective to propose.

That this right now, Earth as it is, is the "underworld" from the perspective of the Sky realm (Heavens) because we are the world under them.

That would indicate that if Anubis is the God of the Underworld, Death, and the Afterlife, than this implies that Anubis is the God of Heaven, Life, and Eternity. It only follows.

Anu was believed to be the supreme source of all authority, for the other gods and for all mortal rulers, and he is described in one text as the one "who contains the entire universe".

Anu's consort in the earliest Sumerian texts is the goddess Uraš, but she is later the goddess Ki and, in Akkadian texts, the goddess Antu, whose name is a feminine form of Anu. Anu briefly appears in the Akkadian Epic of Gilgamesh, in which his daughter Ishtar (the East Semitic equivalent to Inanna) persuades him to give her the Bull of Heaven so that she may send it to attack Gilgamesh.

Ok so his consort, Ki, is also Antu...

She later developed into the Babylonian and Akkadian goddess Antu

But check this out, it's an interesting aside; in Chilean Mapuche myths, Antu :

In Mapuche mythology, Antu represents the Sun, as well as light, wisdom and spirit, and is opposite to darkness and the physical world,[1] and is married to Kueyen, a Wangulén (es) spirit that represents the moon.

I'll come back to Kueyen some other time. That's too big of a badger hole to dig into today...

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

Left side Flash... It was on the left.

Sigh....

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 06:40 PM
link   

I hope you're not too lonely in here. You've put together a lot of good research.

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Mousygretchen

Hi.

It's ok to be lonely.
I get to be Me.

It's fun sometimes.
I come up with a lot of ideas.

edit on 6/27/2018 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Here this will explain it...
new thread

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 11:39 PM
link   

whats your endgame here? I mean, whats all this leading up to? Other than the general pursuit of knowledge.

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Honestly?

To not be alone.

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 11:55 PM
link   

aww...want to embark on a joint research project with me?

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 11:59 PM
link   

I sent you a u2u

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 02:45 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 02:49 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 02:52 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 02:57 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 03:38 AM
link   
a reply to: midnightstar

If you want to think in terms of scarcity that is alright as well. Each one is on their own path.
In a creative bountiful Universe your maths doesn't add up.

Chasing your dream aligned with love, no-one need miss out.

Whos left to take out the trash ?

Even millionaires take out their own trash

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Nice thread

S & F

Take care, friend

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 03:44 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Notice they said

every one dreams of wealth of some type

Wealth is not necessarily money. That aside there are times of bounty and time of famine (when possibly we are being taught another lesson )

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 04:37 AM
link   

You have built it from the ground up.
Planned it from the get go from your innermost being, added intense emotion and then:

You manifested It.

Enjoy your journey.

en.wikipedia.org...

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19 >>

join