It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Racist woman demands to see "white doctor only" for her sick son

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Only issue i have ever encountered with non-white medical staff is over the phone where accent can be a factor.

Like i said to the other fellow a non-white Muslim Doctor replaced my brothers heart 10 years previous, so far with no adverse effects, so he obviously knows his profession and is at the top of his field.

That being said his colour or religions orientation had nothing to do with proficiency at surgery and a hell of a lot more to do with training and experience.

Colour has nothing to do with medical proficiency.

You can view the vid as easily as anyone else and hear the woman's racist hate speak and also the response of the staff members, that pretty much paints the picture rather clearly if you ask me.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Skorpy

"Is that the rest of the story? Are we sure it was color alone, or is there more to this."

Unless she personally knew the doctor in question and possibly had an adverse experience, which does not seem to be the case, i cant imagine anything other than down right ignorant racism is responsible for the womans outright reprehensible belligerent outburst, in public, with other children and people around.

She's a racist fool, come on to grips, people need to stop defending these moronic ignorant buffoons.

What would have happened should her child have died down to her stupidity?

Chances are she would probobly have tried to sue the hospital for not having white Caucasian doctors at her beck and call.

edit on 22-6-2017 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Don't know her backstory do we?

On the face of it, this looks like a clear case of her being an idiot, but who knows what has happened to make her this way?

I live in the UK and have seen all manner of docs in my time.
My favourite was an Aussie guy. He was my GP until he retired.
My least favourite is his replacement, a younger, English guy who just doesn't listen. He is so bad, I am changing surgeries.

The most trouble I had with a doc was an Indian guy with appalling English who sent me home with a broken femur with no treatment other than a couple of painkillers because he couldn't understand how serious a motorcycle accident can be.
I had to go back a few hours later to get seen by another doc, this one a Pakistani who had lived here for years and so was able to diagnose me properly.

The thing is, any particularly negative experience with a doc of a certain nationality might well make someone almost phobic about others of the same ilk.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: SprocketUK

I would hate to think a phobia(Negrophobia i take it) regarding skin colour would make me potently place my child's life in danger.

If you ask me that's not a phobia, that's belligerent ignorance.

But hopefully her kid does not grow up with the same phobia.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Sorry all you apologised, but if I am going to pay hundreds of thousands of dollars for surgery , you f.... a... right I want to pick my doctor, what is wrong with you all. LAYMANS: you have cancer terminal who the he'll do you want? A guy that Doesnt care a f... about you? Or someone of your own race. Each and every one of you toads if had terminal cancer would pick your own ethnic doctor, dont # yourself. My god about to puke.

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 02:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Jaellma

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 03:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Jaellma
America is a racially divides country. What do you expect. Rare you get that in the UK.
No different to Muslims do the same sometimes wanting just a Muslim doctor to treat their women

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 03:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: allprowolfy
Sorry all you apologised, but if I am going to pay hundreds of thousands of dollars for surgery , you f.... a... right I want to pick my doctor, what is wrong with you all. LAYMANS: you have cancer terminal who the he'll do you want? A guy that Doesnt care a f... about you? Or someone of your own race. Each and every one of you toads if had terminal cancer would pick your own ethnic doctor, dont # yourself. My god about to puke.

Pretty sad that you have to pay hundreds of thousands of dollars if you get sick, even worse you are taking your rage out on the doctors themselves because you have to pay through your ass .

What a screwed up world this is.

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 06:04 AM
link   
a reply to: allprowolfy

Was that not a surgery or accident and emergency situation through?

Would you expect to attend such a place and be able to see your own GP on demand?

What if the white GP/doctor you demanded to see was with another patient or otherwise unavailable?

Completely different situation and the wean, far as i know, did not have Cancer or any other life threatening disease.

Funnily enough after listening to the woman's racist rant, and wonder as to the condition of the poor child, while she carried out said rant, i have to say i felt rather sick myself.

edit on 23-6-2017 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 06:12 AM
link   
a reply to: lSkrewloosel

Mate our national health service is at breaking point.

Doctors appointments sometimes requiring 2 weeks unless you phone up on the day and ether receive an over the phone interview or take an appointment with what ever Doctor is available.

So all these Muslims that are demanding to see Muslim only doctors in the UK simply cannot be that sick, if indeed that is the case.

As to our accident and emergency establishments, if you were to turn up and demand to see a white only Doctor or a Muslim one for that matter, and done so in the same racist manner that the lady in the video did, chances are you would be arrested for racial abuse of medical staff.

And that charge generally carries with it a gaol sentence these days, kid in tow or otherwise.

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 07:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

I would hate to think a phobia(Negrophobia i take it) regarding skin colour would make me potently place my child's life in danger.

If you ask me that's not a phobia, that's belligerent ignorance.

But hopefully her kid does not grow up with the same phobia.

Like I said, we don't know what happened to make her this way, do we?

Whatever the story, people's kids usually carry around the same values or prejudices their parents hold...Not all of them perhaps, but a fair few.

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 07:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Only issue i have ever encountered with non-white medical staff is over the phone where accent can be a factor.

Key word being YOU have encountered. I work in a predominately black area and have experienced racism from black staff (I am white) and have seen certain staff be racist towards white patients. (I work in healthcare)

It happens. It happens the other way around too.
edit on 23-6-2017 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Whatever happened to the woman in question to make her behave in such a racist manner is beside the point. You don't treat people who are there and trying to help your child in the manner she did and not expect to be tagged as a ignorant racist.

That's a concern also, the poor child will probobly grow up to harbour the same ignorant beliefs that the mother displays, after all with children they do indeed pick up on these things whether the parents realise it or not.

If that had have happened over here she would be in the Digger at some point and social work department possibly involved.

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 07:39 AM
link   

What i have encountered through is black Muslim Doctors that are just as proficient as our own homegrown variety.

I'm white as well, and don't get me wrong i understand that racism works both ways.

But a wee bit of decorum and respect on the ladies part would have costs little especially so when you have a sick wean that requires medical attention in tow.

After all you catch more flies with honey the vinegar.

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 07:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: allprowolfy
Well, that kinda presumes that anybody not of your own race "Doesnt care a f... about you". I'd call that projection on your part, and I feel sorry for you.

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

I'm not gonna defend her and say she is right, but she ain't necessarily Hitler either.

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Not suggesting she Hitler, just an idiot.

And on this occasion, a rather a poor parent given the example she is setting for her child.

Not to mention the fact that there were also other children and people present in the area, possibly of different ethnicity.

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 08:43 AM
link   

And that is YOUR experience. Maybe this lady is a racist POS. Without knowing HER experience I am unwilling to say either way.

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Well that's your prerogative i suppose, personally i think she certainly displaying racist tendency.

Whether it's down to ignorance or some other misplaced belief system is indeed unknown.

But if it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck.........well it's generally great with Orange Sauce.

Poor wean really.

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 09:27 AM
link   

I do enjoy Duck a l'orange.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join