It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Racist woman demands to see "white doctor only" for her sick son

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Shocking and sad video of a deranged woman in Canada who is seen ranting and raving about seeing a "white doctor only" for her sick son who was apparently suffering from chest pains.

Clearly she has her priorities misguided, among other things. A shame, really. The more things change, the more they stay the same.

Racist woman demands to see white doctor

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Jaellma

She hates others MORE than she loves her kid?

I think she's the one who's sick.

Some people amaze me sometimes with their stupidity. Maybe she shouldn't have kids at all.
Sad.

link   

That women seems to care more about her beliefs than she does about her sons health.
One of the nurses should tell her that the only person qualified and smart enough to help her son is a non white doctor. Tell her it's ether the dark skinned guy or death for your son, you choose.

Being white and speaking fluent english does not equal competent doctor.
She should be yelling about how she wants a good doctor of any color , as long as they can help her son. She wasn't thinking about her son at all in that video.
edit on 21-6-2017 by scraedtosleep because: (no reason given)

link   
Stupid! I have an Indian primary care manager and an Indian Cardiologist, both of whom I wouldn't trade for anyone. And having worked in healthcare, I can assure you there are many white providers who probably shouldn't be practicing...

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 08:27 PM
link   
You can't fix stupid.

+9 more 
posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 08:28 PM
link   

My doctor is an Asian Woman.

I actually prefer a female doctor. Am I EVIL for wanting a woman over man as my doctor? Am I a bigot? Seriously, people should be able to see who they want as their doctor. It is a comfort thing and personal preference.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

I actually prefer a female doctor. Am I EVIL for wanting a woman over man as my doctor? Am I a bigot? Seriously, people should be able to see who they want as their doctor. It is a comfort thing and personal preference.

No that's just sexist

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lab4Us
Stupid! I have an Indian primary care manager and an Indian Cardiologist, both of whom I wouldn't trade for anyone. And having worked in healthcare, I can assure you there are many white providers who probably shouldn't be practicing...

Race makes no difference when it comes to being a good doctor. It's intelligence and heart that mater.
My moms doc is from venezuela. My mom wouldn't be alive today if not for her. I recently almost cut my toe off and my foot doc is white and I couldn't be in better hands.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

I prefer my doc being female as well.
I just feel like they care more about strangers than guys do.

+12 more 
posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 08:40 PM
link   
I refuse Nigerian doctors as I have had two near misses in mistakes from two diffrent nigerian doctors.

Wrong? Dont care.

My body my right to choose my own doctors.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 08:47 PM
link   

What a twit. Would this idiot rather have her son die?

Stupid, stupid, stupid. One would think this world has gotten past such blatant racism. Sadly it has not.

If this woman was standing in front of me I'd give her a piece of my mind. Everyone is equal in the Lord's eyes regardless of ethnicity, financial status, etc.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

People should be able to see whomever they want, and if someone wants a white only doctor that shouldn't be questioned. If there aren't any white doctors around then the person will have to wait and deal with the consequences of their decision. That's what free will is all about.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lab4Us

There are many providers who shouldn't be in practice, period. Including my former doctor, who unfairly discharged me from her clinic a little less than two years ago. It was after I had to give up my coverage because the price skyrocketed. I honestly think she cooked up the excuse she presented when I was kicked out of that clinic.

Funny that, many people have complained about her, including one of my friends, who also got discharged by her, and an md in the same building as her clinic.

When I complained to NY State about her, they ignored what I and others had to say. Figures.

This woman shouldn't complain about the ethnicity of her son's doctor. They are fortunate to have someone who can help, given there are many rotten ones out there.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 08:54 PM
link   

I'm the same, I'm not dropping my pants with a male doctor. Sorry, not happening.

Does that make me a homophobic sexist? Don't care. I actually question what kind of a man decides to make a career out of poking testicles to see if you cough or not.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

Starred because its your choice and you gave your reasons.
I don't have kids but if I did and it was an emergency then the doctor I'd want would be the nearest.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 09:18 PM
link   

You should be allowed to see who you want but if your child is suffering from chest pains and your preferred medical professional is not in, do you make a big deal about it or get your child in with whoever as soon as possible.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 09:20 PM
link   
I had surgery a couple years ago and my surgeon was a black woman, she was awesome, she even went longer with the laprosc way so she wouldn't have to cut me all the way open,which would have made me miss way more work. I didn't care that I had a black doctor, and anyone who insist on a white doctor instead of the best doctor shouldn't even be raising kids .

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 09:34 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 09:41 PM
link   
The best doc I ever had was from South Africa. She was thorough and basically House because she looked at my overall symptoms and was able to diagnose it to a single disease that my family doctor missed for 7 years. Plus my GP before her was a PharmaDoc whose solution to everything was to prescribe pills whether they were needed or not.

The clinic I go to now, the white doctor is a total ass, and numerous patients have complained about him. They are willing to wait an extra hour or two to see ANY doctor but him.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 09:46 PM
link   

She is in Canada, from what I have heard, she is lucky there is a Dr at all.

With all the lines and rationed care.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join