It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Full Video: Megyn Kelly Interviews Alex Jones

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 02:20 AM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

in the limo, Nellie Connally turned around to JFK literally the moment he was shot, saying "Mr. President, you certainly cannot say that Dallas does not love you." He smiled, and then bang.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 04:13 AM
link   
It's all a joke , I mean America , The U.S. of A. it's a bunch of toddlers blabbering around, blaming Russians , smearing the President .

AJ or Megyn Kelly b*tch who to believe ? the fake blond , or the cartoonish cartman. People get real you're being played. AJ is NOT on our side he is part of the circus he is owned . If this circus doesn't change WWIII will be inevitable. bring down the enemy of the state , the enemy of humanity , the very fake news the MSM. don't believe any of their BS.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 05:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Informer1958
Here's Everything That Happened In Megyn Kelly's Controversial Interview With Alex Jones

www.buzzfeed.com...

Apparently, NBC has pulled all the videos.

But you can go here to read the interview.

This quote from Kelly says it all:

"Some thought we shouldn't broadcast this interview because his baseless allegations aren't just offensive, they're dangerous," Kelly said at the beginning of her show. "But here's the thing. Alex Jones isn't going away."

Whether you agree with Alex Jones or not, it is obvious what this hit piece was all about ... It is another attempt to silence and discredit anyone who does not follow the approved agenda.

They are trying to silence FoxNews and everyone else who says anything against the version of the news that has been sanctioned for public brainwashing.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 05:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
a reply to: randyvs

I still can't get over the fact that the car has now 6 passengers instead of 4. This is so strange.

What? You had the governor his wife the president his wife and the driver. There is 5 right there and if course they put a secret service guy in the extra seat. There has all ways been 6 you would have to be an idiot to believe otherwise. Because who would you leave out the governors wife?? So the car would at a minimum had 5 people. So 4 would be really cute unless you believe the governor was driving. Thought with all the JFK conspiracy theory's inailing the driver can't see how you could do that.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 05:28 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

Yes it was a hit piece but Alex Jones is still scum.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 05:28 AM
link   
I love when evil people get shtted on, she even looks like a lizard. Lolz i hope she gets canned! a reply to: Informer1958

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 07:34 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

What a #... Why did you call him an idiot?

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 08:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr
Yes it was a hit piece but Alex Jones is still scum.

I was very disappointed fat boy didn't get drunk and tear his shirt off again. Have another sandwich Hulk Hoagie.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 09:15 AM
link   

This is NOT the Mud Pit!!!

And it is not a thread about JFK!!
All rules for polite political debate will be enforced.
Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

Community Announcement re: Decorum
You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 11:03 AM
link   
I can't wait to see the ratings on this.

~Morpheus

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl
Remember how submarine warfare was vilified back in WWII? That's Megyn Kelly ... ready to fire a torpedo at any target.

I laugh that she's switched sides. She went from Fox to NBC. How dramatic. No one should/could believe her. What's her real agenda? She's already got more money than she needs.

Isn't it obvious? She's a reptile.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: lamphead444
I love when evil people get shtted on, she even looks like a lizard. Lolz i hope she gets canned! a reply to: Informer1958

Oh wow, only just saw your post after I posted lol.

Many great minds...

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

Whether you agree with Alex Jones or not, it is obvious what this hit piece was all about ... It is another attempt to silence and discredit anyone who does not follow the approved agenda.

They are trying to silence FoxNews and everyone else who says anything against the version of the news that has been sanctioned for public brainwashing.

Exactly.

I am glad someone recognized what this is all about. Yes, it was a smear campaign against Trump and Jones.

Mainstream Propaganda media doesnt like to be undermined with their CIA properganda psychological brainwashing programs to their viewers. It's that simple.

What is so bothersome to mainstream media is Alex Jones show is growing at an alarming rate. Evidence proves Alex Jones show has more viewer then all of MSN.

That is why Megan Kelly targeted Jones, it was to try and destroy him, and to embarrass the President Trump.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: MorpheusUSA

~Morpheus

3.5M people watched. Worst ratings for Kelly's new show which have declined each week.

Was beaten by America's Funniest Home Videos reruns.

Lol, her career is tanking.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl

originally posted by: MorpheusUSA

~Morpheus

3.5M people watched. Worst ratings for Kelly's new show which have declined each week.

Was beaten by America's Funniest Home Videos reruns.

Lol, her career is tanking.

Oh Really, I thought she might get big ratings. Goes to show us Jones and Kelly are light weights.

It was stupid to put this light weight lady up against 60 minutes in the first place.

Here's a show that's been on top a 1000 years and they put this Sunday night with Megyn Kelly crap against it!

Megyn Kelly's Alex Jones interview a ratings flop
thehill.com...

Megyn Kelly's controversial interview with Alex Jones on NBC ended up a distant third in the network ratings race during its first half hour on Sunday night.
According to Nielsen Media Research, "Sunday Night with Megyn Kelly" brought in an average of 3.5 million viewers, marking the fewest viewers the show has drawn since debuting on June 4.

Kelly's news magazine trailed both a repeat episode of CBS's "60 Minutes," which delivered 5.3 million viewers, and U.S. Open golf coverage on Fox, which was the highest-rated program in the 7:00 p.m. ET timeslot.

edit on 19-6-2017 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Finalized
a reply to: dragonridr

What a #... Why did you call him an idiot?

Because I hope he's smarter than that an idiot doesn't apply to him. With all the conspiracy theories around JFK now we have one saying there was only 4. My god no matter what there always was 6 like I said half the conspiracy theories blame the driver.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

She will do well against 60 min. The show just started and has 3.5 million viewers. The problem she will have is finding interviews people want to watch. Let's face it the only people that care about Alex Jones is the people that listen to Alex jones.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Back and to the left, back, and to the left a reply to: proximo

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Who could blame Alex Jones for once believing that Sandy Hook didn't happen? With Obama and the rest of the bags of manure in control. With the known crisis actors etc....

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 03:22 PM
link   
I figured out his nervous tell, right before he answers a tricky question he doesnt have a good response for (aka, a lie), he takes a deep breath and puts his hand to his mouth.

His answers were nonsensical ramblings. I actually would like to see the unedited footage, cuz she let him slide on some stuff he was clearly cornered by. You cant explain all his craziness in 17 minutes.

And not asking about the "performance artist" thing is egregious. Even if he dodges or declines to address it, you still have to ask about it.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join