It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Full Video: Megyn Kelly Interviews Alex Jones

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 11:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Informer1958

4 people..who was driving? ..Connallys wife?
Forgive me but I'm puzzled??
edit on 18-6-2017 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 11:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Yep, agreed

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 11:27 PM
link   
The only conspiracy I see is people trying to defend Jones because he supports Trump......Some of the same members on here defending Jones, just a year ago or more were saying what a freaking loon the guy was....

Now suddenly Jones is being crucified in your eyes and is a martyr? Give me a break....

Jones is a headcase, IMHO Kelly did nothing wrong in this interview and gave him enough rope to hang himself publicly.....

Its amazing to watch you guys flip flop, a year or two ago you guys LOVED Kelly because she was a tough interviewer and asked the questions that needed to be....

Then she did the same with Trump and you guys wanted her head......

Christ the hypocrisy and flipflopping anymore with Trump supporters is getting so great it should be an Olympic sport

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 11:27 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

Your not the only one Perhaps my memory is wrong.

Maybe it's some kind of time slip, I don't know? I asked my partner who is close to my age, and he said he remembers only four people in the President car. So we are both baffled.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 11:31 PM
link   

, the memory is a funny thing..it was a long time ago.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 11:31 PM
link   

I only remember 4 as well

JFK and Jackie in the back seat
Connley and Fed in front seat, remember magic bullet... Always thought it odd that his wife wasn't in the car, but assumed she was elsewhere in the motorcade.

Remember Connolly putting his hand on the dash when he turned around... Also remember the car being shorter.

Was obsessed with JFK as a teenager and watched the movie several times.

Maybe my memory sucks, maybe ME is real.
edit on 6/18/2017 by Finalized because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 11:42 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Christ the hypocrisy and flipflopping anymore with Trump supporters is getting so great it should be an Olympic sport

We can say the same for the Dem's as well.

Interestingly, Million of Americans love Jones, the fact is he has more viewer then all of MSN, so that speak for it self doesnt it.

Kelly, is a paid lying propagandist working for the left wing properganda media, she is freaking evil. Her Job was to try and destroying Jones and Trump by using old sound bites, and editing her (Calling you out moments) on Jones. A job well done I might add.

However my "opinion" is most American can see through her venomous, salivating, smear campaign.

I believe at times that Jones is a loon, however in my "opinion" rightfully so. Jones has a real passion for his work and his country. Jones is not the bad guy here.

edit on 18-6-2017 by Informer1958 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 11:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

he's perpetuating the Mandela effect spurred by Oliver Stone's JFK... the court-room graphics in that film showing the Single-Bullet-Theory path only had 4 figures representing the occupants of the limo, or maybe even just two, JFK and Connally...

edit on 6 18 2017 by LemmySkynyrd because: took up too much space...

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Kelly needs a boost because last week with Erin Andrews as the big interview she got beat by a 60 Minutes rerun... this was built up too much, but maybe those that get their info about Jones second hand found it substantive... as a frequent listener of the Infowars podcast I found it to be little more than a puff piece... severely edited responses from Jones and Kelly's old school approach is better suited for prime-time broadcast TV where short attention spans are catered to... looking forward to the 100 minute version Jones challenged Kelly to post on NBC's website that he'll post if they don't, and they won't...

link   
a reply to: Finalized

That's the only remotely possible counter theory for the car having 6 people that I can think of as well.

Connolly's wife would have to not be there and have the driver in her place.

The reason being that Kennedy, Jakie, Connolly and the Driver are have major roles within the story and must be there or too many other things fall apart.

However Connolly's wife is the only person that could possibly be changed because her participation in the whole story is so minimal. But of course that's how I have it in my mind as well. If anyone can show how his wife is also a persistent character that needs to be there for some reason then there absolutely must be more than 4 people in the car.

As strange as it seems, the 4 car people have just confused the details of what happened. Since changing something like that now would be incredibly difficult to actually do and get away with without missing something. If it was only 4 people then there should certainly be proof of it somewhere. Some hard copy in a book or a million other places that couldn't be changed digitally.

link   
a reply to: Finalized

Remember Connolly putting his hand on the dash when he turned around... Also remember the car being shorter.

Thank God, I am not the only one.

Thank you, and yes I remembered Connolly turning around as well, and YES, the car was "shorter".

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 11:52 PM
link   
a reply to: LemmySkynyrd

The courtroom scene in JFK only shows two people in both the demonstration and the drawings. Just JFK and Connolly. It doesn't bother representing the wives or drivers.

The film he shows however does show 6 people. Two drivers and Connolly and his Wife behind them.
edit on 18-6-2017 by mOjOm because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Maybe they both took a page out of Trump's book and decided controversy is publicity.

Aj has admitted to playing the game.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Exactly the interview and reactions I expected from them both.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 01:17 AM
link   

I always found Alex to be over the top. He has good points sometimes, others he loses me.

This was a hit piece though. No one should work with Kelly.

She couldnt avoid spin and actually be a journalist if she tried.

She will never be a Larry king type figure.

Why would anyone bother with her? Putin and everyone else should cancel.

edit on 6 19 2017 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Maybe they both decided this controversy would give them publicity for their shows.

I suppose someone had to ruin it for everybody else and get all rational and stuff....

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 01:32 AM
link   
That wasn’t an interview that was an execution. A MSM execution of Alex Jones.

I almost expected Megyn to bring out a whip and start thrashing Jones!

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 01:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

Maybe they both took a page out of Trump's book and decided controversy is publicity.

Aj has admitted to playing the game.

Right! President Trump won the election with "controversy" as a major factor. The shows that teach how to knit quilts don't exactly top the ratings.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 01:55 AM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

it's heavily edited, which is standard for those types of shows, so there's nothing nefarious in that regard... but it should be plainly obvious that the finished interview broadcasted is not a naturally flowing conversation, there are many abrupt cuts... the fact is Kelly's crew was in Austin all day, at Jones' studio and later in a rental house where over the course of 4 hours 100 minutes of video was shot... not only did she ask many of the questions repeatedly, putting her legal training to use as if she were a prosecutor, she used her preferred choices as to which versions of each answer would be sequenced with which version of the question she preferred... in other words, what you saw never happened in reality... that is, the 15 minute edited version was created using 100 minutes of video... she didn't just breeze in, ask each question once and leave, nor did you see his responses in their entirety...

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 02:11 AM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

the brain is capable of blocking out things that are in plain sight if you're only concentrating on one aspect of your field of view, like the kill shot in the Zapruder film...

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join