It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Full Video: Megyn Kelly Interviews Alex Jones

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Informer1958

When it started I was like "Megan who"? It should had stayed like this. It's not edited, it is ridiculous to get this from 12 hours of interview. It is exposing how they "work" and he is trolling her everyday now but there are still people who won't dig deeper so I'm not sure if it was the best to let them do this. They'd need to watch his channel to understand and they will never ever do it. The'd probably need a stroke first to turn right a bit.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 04:51 PM
link   
I watched the interview via the link at the beginning of the thread. Maybe I'm just jaded by all the "conspiracy" discussions I've been involved with over the years, but I don't see the interview as a hit piece. The interviewer, Megyn Kelly, did what she did with Vladimir Putin, ask the sort of questions that most viewers would ask, having done very little research on a topic and with no inclination to do more research.

She asked emotionally charged "reactive" accusatory sorts of questions and I thought Alex stood up pretty well under the barrage. Megyn Kelly is very pretty. If it had been Piers Morgan asking the questions, Alex would have been screeching his answers and lunging across the table at him.

I enjoyed the interview. There is something about lip gloss on an intelligent babe that soothes me, and soothes Alex Jones too, I think.

There are oddities in the Sandy Hook story that were not explored in the interview and have never been satisfactorily addressed by anyone as far as I know. The Boston Bombing is similar in that way. What's with the photoshopped pictures connected to both events? Why would these things even exist?

9/11 was an inside job and it is the point of departure for a lot of my interpretations of political events in the United States, but, and this is important, a scab has grown over it. It isn't a healed wound yet, but nobody, not even someone like Webster Tarpley wants to pick at it, not even in his recent political analyses. It has become a "bracketed event" that nobody wants to bother with anymore, certainly not Megyn Kelly or even Alex I'm Focused On Now Jones.

Well, now we know. Now we know how America operates. Thank you Megyn Kelly for making that so clear in such a short interview with one of the top conspiracy chroniclers and 9/11 truthers, Alex I'm Over It, Get Over It Jones.
edit on 21-6-2017 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Well after watching both video's (hers & his), posted early on in this thread I have two thoughts.

1) Many people responding on this did not take the time to whatch both, and that worries me how so many people are content to see their side and respond (for their view).

2) M's video exposed a total lie (after watching the second video - she definately misreprented what the piece was for). However, in the end, the second video (A's - to me rings false (for truth also), due to the fact that his defenses are "what wah'ing how the MSM represents him, BUT he has a good solid ear to the masses, and I'm sorry, he himself never did anything to clarify his supposed "position" on the issues she confronts him on (those things he is now crying foul on).

So, in the end - can we just admit they are BOTH WHORES of the highest order?

<< 4  5  6   >>

join