It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Seen Over Blazing Tower In London

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 05:35 PM
link   
People in chat saying they saw this live on BBC? Did a search and didn't see it posted yet

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Gumerk
plane
edit on 18-6-2017 by 0racle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Looks like a massive Ghost-Log Mothership, rod style intergalactic, long-ranging high-volume transport vessel.
Used to see these all the time back in Nam.

Judging by the angle it looks like they're starting to move some folks off-world.

Wonder what's going to happen

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: 0racle

I'm not saying it's ......

......,but that's not a plane neither. Must be CGI.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Another recording of same footage

edit on 18-6-2017 by Gumerk because: clarification and Roll Tide

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 06:03 PM
link   
West London is a massive hot spot for aircraft ... Heathrow airport is west of London. One of the busiest airports in the world

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Gumerk

This case is getting really bizarre. It doesn't look like a plane though. Well since planes just seem to freeze in mid air for several minutes nothing surprises me anymore. 2017 is f#cked up for sure but at least it's not boring.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 06:05 PM
link   
I'd say it's fake. As it passes behind the water, it is suddenly way down, and comes out way higher...

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: EmmanuelGoldstein
Looks like a massive Ghost-Log Mothership, rod style intergalactic, long-ranging high-volume transport vessel.

Judging by the angle it looks like they're starting to move some folks off-world.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 06:10 PM
link   
That doesn't look like a blurred plane to me..
What it is..?
Dunno but it is intriguing
B

Edited to add the body of a plane resemble s the thickness of the wings . . A blurred plane should show both appendages?
edit on 18-6-2017 by Bspiracy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: EmmanuelGoldstein

[Achievement unlocked: Bypass speculation - proceed straight to full-conspiracy-mode]

LOL - Oh man, that's just what I needed this morning - cheers.

@OP - could be a plane, it doesn't appear to be travelling too fast (not that speed should be a factor in something being unidentified) and if there were witnesses, then maybe a time-of-day and azimuth versus recorded aircraft movements that day may shed some light on what it was (or wasn't).

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 06:17 PM
link   
I did actually see this one as it was transmitted and I wondered if the clip would find it's way to ATS at the time. The angle of flight and the geographical location are about right for an aircraft climbing out of Heathrow, allthough I do think it seems to be travelling a tad more swiftly than I remember from my time living in the area. I am inclined to say regular aircraft, but as always I am open to other interpretations.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Looks like one of those hoax apps where you add a UFO.
Otherwise it's a UFO!

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gumerk
Another recording of same footage

That would be "another recording" for me if it wasn't repeating the same sequence with the disc. I'd like to see the original

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: violet
Looks like one of those hoax apps where you add a UFO.
Otherwise it's a UFO!
***SNIP***. apps are generally of still image manipulations.. this isnt that

b
edit on 6/18/2017 by Blaine91555 because: snipped needless bad manners

edit on 6/18/2017 by Blaine91555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Oh well it does look like somebody filmed their TV Set. Looks like a plane thats on an angle though and yes being near two major airports . How far is Gatwick?
edit on 18-6-2017 by violet because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: violet
Oh well it does look like somebody filmed their TV Set ? Looks like a plane thats on an angle though and yes being nesrbtwo major airports . How far is Gatwick?

Again.. the wings of a plane are similar in thickness of a plane. A cigar shaped blurred plane makes no sense.

Sheesh.

B

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: violet

Gatwick is the better part of forty miles from the Tower and Heathrow. If it's a plane it came from Heathrow. Flights out of Gatwick and London City Airport wouldn't normally take that route.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Bspiracy

The wings are significantly thinner. Unless the light hit them it would be easy to not see them in that video.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Predator drone ?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join