It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Japan can arrest you for merely contemplating something illegal

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Funny what a bunch of hypocrites .
If someone started sending you messages saying they were going to come over and kill you it would not be long befor you went to the cops .
Now the cops say Noting we can do so . Funny you would say must be something ? cops say restrain order you can do that .
Now we all know how well that will stop this person who says they want to kill you but hey its there right to say they want to kill you .
Got news for you YOUR right of free speech ends at My right of being free from threat's or harassment and I dont for one mint believe a restrain order will stop anyone who is determined .
But thing is your also correct in saying Government will abuse power .
So looks to me like a rock and a hard place .
But no I dont think it should be legal to make threats and i also believe you should have the right to kill the person dead after all how do i know you dont really want to kill me when you jsut said I will kill you ?
that is a threat on my life at that point i should be able to defend my life up to the point of taking yours .
Moral dont say you want to kill people that is NOT free speech

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Unfortunately for Japan, previous hard lessons of Hiroshima seems not to have though what happens to imperialists that ally themselves with Nazi EUropeans. The modifications of the constitution that allows for "aggressive armed forces" will have to be revisited soon ...

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 01:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: skunkape23
Don't bother calling the police.
They remember what happened last time.

A fan of Unknown Hinson

Yeah, Frank Zappa was right when he wrote the tune Who Are the Brain Police?"

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore

originally posted by: manuelram16
a reply to: cosmania
Japan has a very LOW crime rate, I've been there two times and have traveled the Country by train to small towns to watch local festivals.

That's because the Yakuza (Japanese mafia) and political criminals are able to get away with a lot

No man, the Yakuza is not as dumb as the rest of the gangs in the world. They act like the Triads in China. Plus Japan is under watchful eyes by US and doesn't want to cause another major conflict. Unlike the Triads, Japan only has one gang which is Yakuza, that is why crime is very low there. There is simply no competition unless Yakuza goes civil war mode as usual.

Why you think HK was so messy when it comes to triad warfare. There was more than one group in competition with one and another just like US with all the gangs. Japan doesn't have this problem.
edit on 17-2-2018 by makemap because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: makemap

Thanks for those insights - what you've explained does seem to make a lot of sense to me.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Japan is an oligarchical state modeled on the UK, and its biggest ally in the world are the UK and the EU. I hardly believe anything about this will ever change due to the dependency of the Japanese oligarchy on these rotten oligarchies.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 03:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Flanker86

Not even remotely.

China is it's number one trade partner, with the U.S. a close second. The EU trails badly in third.

Militarily the U.S. is its closest ally.

Your accuracy in stating "supposed" facts is lacking.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Judge dredd was it I recall says all citizens are guilty its just a matter of time before they commit the crime.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 07:25 AM
link   
In the USA you can be legally murder for "acting goofy"

Florida sheriff backs Uber driver who killed 'goofball'

This guy was murdered, IMO, he had not done anything other than act "Goofy", but the man who shot him thought he was about to do something terrible, sounds A lot like precog minority report to me

swerving his truck in front of driver Robert Westlake, then jumping out and claiming to have a pistol.

"Here's a message for the hotheads of the community: don't do that stuff," the sheriff said. "Good people carry guns and they will shoot you. A lot. Graveyard dead."

He was holding an object which turned out to be a mobile phone, said police.

the guy shot apparently thought his girlfriend was in the taxi, they had been having issue's, so he may have been a bit wound up.

What crime did he commit?

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 02:08 AM
link   
That's good.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Japan ain't doing nothing to me, suckers.

Except keeping me up late watching drifting videos and bosozoku parades.

edit on 3-4-2020 by Generation9 because: viddy

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join