It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Confirmed -- Kathy Griffin has Retained a Criminal Lawyer

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

secret service has said most people walk it back and/or it is shown no real intent was shown

it is obvious there was no intent with the pic

its just people like you dont get it for some reason

i am very much looking forward to the story that breaks saying charges were dropped or not filed cause there was no credible threat cause you all are really going to have a #ing meltdown with that one

cant wait to hear you all say how despite them dropping or not filing she should STILL BE IN #ING JAIL!!!! hahaablahblapha

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

Um the absurdity of it is the point. Hello?
My point is her picture doesn't mean she supports terror. That is absurd itself.

The picture supports terror and she was part of it's production.

but none of the other images shown of trump with his head off supports terror? just this one

ok

What other ones?

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krakatoa

I don't know, but I think it is safe to guess that when each of those folks were visited by the Secret Service regarding their intentions toward the president, they dropped it at that point. In this case, not so much.

exactly
you dont know
you are guessing and really dont have a clue
you just said as much

this case though is different

i really cant wait to read the meltdown outrage bull# you guys are gonna pop off with..
its going to be fantastic

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 08:58 PM
link   

What other ones?

im not digging through the other threads looking for them
they are there
believe it or dont

not doing searches for you

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

They have beheadings in many movies. Heck GoT probably win in that dept.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 08:59 PM
link   

secret service has said most people walk it back and/or it is shown no real intent was shown

i am very much looking forward to the story that breaks saying charges were dropped or not filed cause there was no credible threat cause you all are really going to have a #ing meltdown with that one

cant wait to hear you all say how despite them dropping or not filing she should STILL BE IN #ING JAIL!!!! hahaablahblapha

Please do not lump me in with those folks calling for her head. I honestly hope she backs down and diffuses the situation. Escalating it more will only end badly. You obviously have never encountered this level of the legal system. And frankly, I hope you never do get that chance.

These people do NOT fool around, they take every word , inflection, body language into account when interviewing. They are very sharp folks ans well trained to get that gig. I assure you.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krakatoa

I don't know, but I think it is safe to guess that when each of those folks were visited by the Secret Service regarding their intentions toward the president, they dropped it at that point. In this case, not so much.

exactly
you dont know
you are guessing and really dont have a clue
you just said as much

this case though is different

i really cant wait to read the meltdown outrage bull# you guys are gonna pop off with..
its going to be fantastic

So you think she is going to come out of this as a hero to the Left? Please let it happen.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 09:01 PM
link   

k
sorry for the lump

i eagerly await everyone but you having a meltdown when this dont go the way of her being slaughtered like they want

you seem to know a lot about them but dont seem to understand threat with intent
were you out that day?

its cool how there has to be an investigation by these very sharp people that know their job to find out if there was intent but a lot of people in these threads just know there was intent...
they must have had the training

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 09:02 PM
link   

I think the intent he is referring to (not walking it back in his words) was shown when she hired the civil attorney and implied a law suit in her press conference. She escalated it with those actions. She wasn't showing intent to harm physically but, her bulldog approach to going after him legally (unfounded IMO) shows a mentality that they consider threatening. I think?
edit on 2-6-2017 by Khaleesi because: effin typos

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 09:02 PM
link   

So you think she is going to come out of this as a hero to the Left? Please let it happen.

no i dont
i never said that
i never implied that

i said i think the charges will be dropped or not filed and i cant wait for you to spaz about it

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Khaleesi

pretty sure her getting a civil rights lawyer and taking a suit to trump does not make her picture any more/less threatening.
mo more/less intent

it just makes her a #ing idiot

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 09:05 PM
link   

k
sorry for the lump

i eagerly await everyone but you having a meltdown when this dont go the way of her being slaughtered like they want

you seem to know a lot about them but dont seem to understand threat with intent
were you out that day?

its cool how there has to be an investigation by these very sharp people that know their job to find out if there was intent but a lot of people in these threads just know there was intent...
they must have had the training

There's no need for personal insults here. I understand threat with intent. I also understand intent is subjective, and professionals trained to determine that intent will lean toward protecting the president out of caution for his life in cases such as this too. I also understand what a felony is, which is what she could be charged with if someone, at some point, judges her past and continued actions as intent. After all, she is just a D-list comedian (by her own assessment she is D-List).

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

originally posted by: MysticPearl

originally posted by: FissionSurplus

Now all you Trump supporters know how outraged we feel at your love for Trump

Enjoy youselves

What in the world are you talking about??? What does a crying imbecile have to do with people who love the president? You have issues. I should have bought stock in Kimberly-Clark, by gum.

I should understand why Trump supporters couldn’t understand a complex statement, so Ill explain in as if I were talking to a child.

A president who has done and said the things he has done and said compared to second-rate comedian is of little value when a crazy and clearly immoral president has millions of lives in his hands

So angry, so mean, so rude.

Someone's been triggered again.

Are you kidding I'm laughing at the folly of people who support a dam fool like Trump feeling self-righteous

Yet Trump is doing things that can destroy the planet and they defend that!

Trumps gonna destroy the planet?

This isn't Star Wars.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 09:06 PM
link   

a reply to: Khaleesi

pretty sure her getting a civil rights lawyer and taking a suit to trump does not make her picture any more/less threatening.
mo more/less intent

it just makes her a #ing idiot

Oh, I agree but it does show a desire to try to destabilize the president. A vendetta, if you will. It is a sign of an unstable personality. Unstable = dangerous in their eyes.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

Somebody gave trump a deathstar?!?....im so confused.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: FissionSurplus

Now all you Trump supporters know how outraged we feel at your love for Trump

Enjoy youselves

What in the world are you talking about??? What does a crying imbecile have to do with people who love the president? You have issues. I should have bought stock in Kimberly-Clark, by gum.

I should understand why Trump supporters couldn’t understand a complex statement, so Ill explain in as if I were talking to a child.

A president who has done and said the things he has done and said compared to second-rate comedian is of little value when a crazy and clearly immoral president has millions of lives in his hands

So angry, so mean, so rude.

Someone's been triggered again.

Are you kidding I'm laughing at the folly of people who support a dam fool like Trump feeling self-righteous

Yet Trump is doing things that can destroy the planet and they defend that!

Trumps gonna destroy the planet?

This isn't Star Wars.

Didn't you hear? It's Ronnie Reagan all over again. He's gonna push the big red nuke'em button any minute now.

See there at the very end? He pushes the big red nuke'em button!

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien
a reply to: TinfoilTP

They have beheadings in many movies. Heck GoT probably win in that dept.

Seems they are portraying barbarism as a decline in humanity, a reality society needs to guard against happening. That is the opposite of portraying terror as a normal expectancy that people should not be alarmed by. You know, the I am so sorry I didn't think people would react this way wah wah wah forgive me wah wah wah Trump broke me wah wah wah where's my lawyer wah wah wah that we are witnessing happening here.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Khaleesi

Oh, I agree but it does show a desire to try to destabilize the president. A vendetta, if you will. It is a sign of an unstable personality. Unstable = dangerous in their eyes.

i am not going to pretend to try and figure why she hired a civil lawyer to go after trump
very well could be unstable
that is a possibility

or she could be taking a page out of the genius playbook and is 'going hard'

i dont really know
i think it is a bad move but whatever

my interest has been the ridiculous reactions to this picture

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 09:15 PM
link   

no i dont
i never said that
i never implied that

i said i think the charges will be dropped or not filed and i cant wait for you to spaz about it

And I can't wait for the day when the Left gives her a big hug.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join