It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Confirmed -- Kathy Griffin has Retained a Criminal Lawyer

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Can't have KG blowing CNN with out giving equal time D & S.

Buck

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 11:28 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Hahahahaha

Icing on the "caek"

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 11:28 PM
link   
What a colossal bunch of crybabies both sides are on this. I am stunned. The right attempting to slam free speech that they are supposedly so supportive of (even if crude, which it seemed like they love when coming from 'their kind'). The left falling in with emotion before the law of the land and the freedom of dissent. Kathy Griffin investigated?… jesus. She got fired... it's the 'capitalist' solution.

You all should be ashamed of your fake tears. This was a bad Halloween picture, at best. As if you all, as Americans, are actually shocked by satirical violence (or movie violence, or tv, or the million other versions that are tons more realistic than this joke shop head with chocolate sauce on it). This is staged outrage. I think a lot of people have actually convinced themselves that they are actually mad when there are a ton of inconsistencies going on that they refuse to face up to. Gimme a break. Bootstrap up. Either that or we go down a very dangerous path of censorship.

And Baron is 11, not 5. Most of us had seen horror movies far worse than this at age 11 (I had already seen Alien, Poltergeist, Friday the 13th etc.) and that was in the days of limited access. Now kids have seen everything by age 11 (incredibly violent and realistic video games... anyone?). He'll be just fine. And if he isn't, he can always just buy and island and post security guards around the perimeter or whatever it is that rich kids do that can't adjust to society cause they've been sheltered to no end by mommy and daddy.
edit on 2-6-2017 by okrian because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 11:29 PM
link   
a reply to: okrian

We are going through a cultural war.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Her actions fall into the laymans definition of domestic terrorism....inciting national civil unrest....Trump shouldnt have to do anything...a LOT OF PEOPLE should be all over this dynamic.....there are many checks and balances in place within the USA political and social/legal bipartisan framework to deal with actions like this womans and the POTUS is not involved in any of them .......sometimes less is more and Trump shouldnt have to engage on this one....many levels of insulation should now be in full steam ahead action mode dealing with this dynamic.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 01:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: flatbush71
Can't have KG blowing CNN with out giving equal time D & S.

Buck

I absolutely love those girls, they are truly awesome.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 03:21 AM
link   
whistleblower-newswire.com...
This is my favorite photo of KG.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 05:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: one4all
Her actions fall into the laymans definition of domestic terrorism....inciting national civil unrest....Trump shouldnt have to do anything...a LOT OF PEOPLE should be all over this dynamic.....there are many checks and balances in place within the USA political and social/legal bipartisan framework to deal with actions like this womans and the POTUS is not involved in any of them .......sometimes less is more and Trump shouldnt have to engage on this one....many levels of insulation should now be in full steam ahead action mode dealing with this dynamic.

The more I think about what she did, the more I think she may be in legal trouble.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 07:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

originally posted by: c2oden

a reply to: c2oden

We already wasted money so why not waste more?
Great logic you got there.

You don't understand and I'm not sure you would if I explained it.

Since you couldn't enunciate well I doubt you can explain.
I'm glad you think it's ok for them to waste our money on pointless "investigation".

His words for would fall onto Deaf ears...

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 08:35 AM
link   

There will be a video game with Trump in it.
You heard it first here.

umm

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: xuenchen

Kathy Griffin did something outrageous.

People responded to her act.

Now she is attacking people because they responded.

This whore-bag hasn't gotten this much press since Gutenberg.

I made a pic of me holding Trumps head. And now to show he is a bully I am going to make fun of him even more.

It's mindblowing how her mind works.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: c2oden

Yay. Our tax money going to waste. If they actually think she was serious then it confirms my belief that Trump's people are truly dumb.

It's not Trump's people.

Regardless they're still dumb. And why did they let Ted Nugent in? Hmm?
Yes Nugent is patriotic and pro second amendment... something Griffin and Hollywood friends are not.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears
a reply to: Krakatoa

secret service has said most people walk it back and/or it is shown no real intent was shown

it is obvious there was no intent with the pic

its just people like you dont get it for some reason

i am very much looking forward to the story that breaks saying charges were dropped or not filed cause there was no credible threat cause you all are really going to have a #ing meltdown with that one

cant wait to hear you all say how despite them dropping or not filing she should STILL BE IN #ING JAIL!!!! hahaablahblapha
Well after all Griffin is going after the President with a lawsuit. I'm not sure I call that walking it back ... do you ?

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears
a reply to: Krakatoa

k
sorry for the lump

i eagerly await everyone but you having a meltdown when this dont go the way of her being slaughtered like they want

you seem to know a lot about them but dont seem to understand threat with intent
were you out that day?

its cool how there has to be an investigation by these very sharp people that know their job to find out if there was intent but a lot of people in these threads just know there was intent...
they must have had the training

In my opinion her intent is far beyond an ordinary beheading, but perhaps that is beyond some people's comprehension. She has the radical left to back her up. But as we've seen even CNN won't go there. Griffin is quite the tool of the Illuminati isn't she. She was visibly shaken up though when she realized they will let her take the hit.
edit on 3-6-2017 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 06:19 PM
link   
1. The one thing you can't do is threaten the President on the air. If you do you might expect a knock on the door from the Secret Service.

2. CNN quickly threw her under the bus and fired her.

3. No charges have been filed that I'm aware of.

4. Logically, the only one she could possibly sue would be CNN for wrongful termination.

5. Unless Soro's or other deep state is sponsoring her to generate negative press for Trump.

6. Aren't they sick of losing yet? Trump's just going to play with them.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 02:39 AM
link   
a reply to: eluryh22
if a common person makes any kind of threats its going to get investigated by secret service its their job. the president did not sic them on her she and her photographer did and yes she probably will need a criminal attorney.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 02:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: badw0lf

There will be a video game with Trump in it.
You heard it first here.

umm

en.wikipedia.org...

Yep video games supporting him.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 02:51 AM
link   
a reply to: ThirdEyeofHorus

Yes he's sooooo patriotic..the douchbag sh#t his pant to avoid having to serve in the military..a real hero

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 02:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

Great summary of where we stand. Thanks for that time-saver, Doctor Smith!

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 06:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: okrian
What a colossal bunch of crybabies both sides are on this. I am stunned. The right attempting to slam free speech that they are supposedly so supportive of

Can't scream fire in a crowded building. Try again.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join