It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this for REAL-- TR-3B?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2003 @ 04:46 AM
link   
I ran across at fairly strange site in the wee hours of this morning. On of the articles on this site (ie: linked) was dealing with or entitled:

"Secret Government Technology & The TR-3B"
seekers.100megs6.com...

Note: the particular info on the TR-3B craft is close to bottom of page with renderings. Also note, this page loads kind of slow due to amount of info or BS on the page.

Here is one rendering of it:

My question is does this craft really exist or is it merely one man's delusional creation? If, by chance, it is factual, I would appreciate any info, links, or such.

Is this real or BS?

regards
seekerof

posted on Jun, 27 2003 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Zion Mainframe, anybody?!

regards
seekerof

posted on Jun, 27 2003 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Many people claim to have seen flying triangles. Especially in northern Belgium last couple of years.
Search on rense.com, they have a few articles on the belgium sightings.
I have seen a few video tapes of those triangular flying objects over the northern part of Belgium, all I can say is that it does seem very interesting, not faked and reliable. (NATO AWACS's do fly there a lot, so people could be mistaken)

It is however almost impossible to say if this craft really exist. I am always a bit sceptical and want proof, real proof like declassified USAF reports and articles...

I wouldn't call it bull, like the aurora, many people just believe in weirdest things. i have read SO many different articles about the aurora, in one it is a mach 30 spy plane, in others a mach 9 space bomber...

Believe whatever you want to believe, I do believe the USAF has a hypersonic plane, but not a mach 30 spyplane...

And the TR-3B possibly excists too, but there is absolutely no proof at all that is "nuclear powered" and has "hydrogen - oxygen varible vectored rocket engines"

Don't let the fancy words change your point of view...

posted on Jun, 27 2003 @ 07:52 AM
link   
First off, thank you for replying Zion.

Like I mentioned, I just happened to 'run across' the site and read the article, but found myself scratching my head alot. There is sooooo much theoretical 'stuff' out there that sometimes its rather difficult to believe, per se'.

I did like the pictures of the 'SwitchBlade' though....interesting concept and an actually 'attractive' aircraft.

Thanks again. BTW, nice site you have.

regards
seekerof

posted on Jun, 27 2003 @ 09:08 AM
link   
I think it is reasonable to assume that the USAF probably has in its inventory a fairly small amount of highly-specialized recce aircraft (or drones) that match this general description.

It is also reasonable to assume that the aircraft is classified and unacknowledged as well (as was the U-2 and A-12/SR-71 during their early lives).

If I were to speculate, I would say that there are probably two versions:

1. An F-117 like aircraft, manned, that uses a combination of RAM and faceting to acheive low observability. This aircraft would have a sensor pallet instead of a weapons bay and would also probably have a SATCOM capability. It would be a natural evolution of the F-117 (possible a derivative..RF-117?) and would probably be used to lead strike packages into the combat zone, loiter, and then gather BDA info.

2. In later years, a B-2 like aircraft, possible unmanned, that uses a combination of RAM and curvature to obtain low observability. This would be an offshoot of the B-2 and A-12 program designed specifically for stealth recce as well, although it could be much larger than the F-117 for greater range and bigger payloads.

Many years ago when I heard that the USAF was retiring the SR-71 due to costs, I came to believe that they MUST have some new stealth recce aircraft to replace it. The flexibility of the SR-71 and the quality of the data gathered by the Blackbirds was awesome (Ive seen it) and I cant believe the JCS would just throw that away without a suitable replacement....

posted on Jun, 27 2003 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zion Mainframe

NATO AWACS's do fly there a lot, so people could be mistaken.

I really HATE this debunking argument. How do you want to get them mixed up ???? An AWACS and and a possible TR-3B ??? There is NO common points between those 2 aircrafts.One is a normal one and the other one has a triangle shape. Even drunk as a polak, I wouldn't do such error.

Also, these triangles have been chased by Belgians F-16. I don't think an AWAC can fly over mach 7, taking a 40G blown and winning a dog-fight with a F-16 !

Also the sound. These Triangle were not flying at high-altitude, so if it were really AWAC's and not triangle, we would hear something since the AWAC is just an old Boeing 707.

posted on Jun, 27 2003 @ 09:56 AM
link   
They were mostly seen at night, so it is easier to mistake an aircraft for a triangular-shaped object, afterall, most sightings were actually just three lights that make a triangle.

I didn't know the Belgium airforce actually chased those UFO's. Seems like a wild story to me. Is there any proof for that? , and with that I mean newspaper articles and air force reports. Not rense.com articles, please...

posted on Jul, 1 2003 @ 03:15 PM
link   
um....i don't think you can mistake this for an AWACS:

www.ufocasebook.com...

posted on Jul, 1 2003 @ 03:55 PM
link   
My wife, mother-in-law and sis-in-law were all in a car on the border of Auburn/Candia, NH one night when they saw this craft that you have posted a pic of hovering, soundless, above their car. It then took off without a trace. Since I believe in ufos and the like, I have been searching for another sighting with no luck. Interesting if it actually is a gov't craft. There is also an island in the middle of Massabesic Lake in Manchester, NH that I am told is gov't property and we have speculated that there maybe an underground base. Have not traveled to the island yet to check it out though.

posted on Jul, 2 2003 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zion Mainframe

1) They were mostly seen at night, so it is easier to mistake an aircraft for a triangular-shaped object, afterall, most sightings were actually just three lights that make a triangle.

2) I didn't know the Belgium airforce actually chased those UFO's. Seems like a wild story to me. Is there any proof for that? , and with that I mean newspaper articles and air force reports. Not rense.com articles, please...

Huum...Sorry ZM. I just forgot to answer you. I hope you're not hurt.

1) Yes, sure. But not when these lights are green and red.In the triangle-shape ufo's, their lights were whites.
Also, when you take a look to the videos-shot or the pics, you don't see a Boeing 707 ( AWAC ) but a triangle.
Also, don't forget the sound.

2) Yep, they did it. They chased these UFO's in the nineties. And as you don't like rense
, I give you a link to the Official Belgian Governmental Report.

Link

posted on Jul, 2 2003 @ 07:10 AM
link   
UP don't get me wrong, I have seen a couple of tapes, and the crafts did look triangular.

I just want to make a point that people could have been wrong, and that not all sightings were TR-3B/flying triangles. (after all, you are Belgiums :p )

Thanks for the link.

posted on Jul, 2 2003 @ 07:21 AM
link   
I have hear that ancient Indian space craft used the mercury plasma type of drive also. I have wanted to experiment with this myself for some time now.BACK ENGINEERING ANCIENT UFO

posted on Jul, 2 2003 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Yes I have herd about that. There was an article about in Popular Mechanics magazine. They said that a disk shape craft was developed by the US airforce a number of years ago. It used a system of a very small nuclear reactor and a system that used a divice to excract power from a flowing molten metal(I think lead). There is some proof of the claim they made. In some places aroung the US and in some places in South America people have seen motlen metal fall out of the sky and when the metal was tested they found that the metal was very pure, not found in nature.

posted on Jul, 7 2003 @ 05:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder
I have wanted to experiment with this myself for some time now.

And what were the results ?

posted on Jul, 8 2003 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Check out Kitty's thread called "Lifters?" in the science/tech forum. It's about small, electro-kinetic models that you can build... interestingly, most of the kit projects they show are triangular.

Now, imagine those kits being 2000X longer to a side and covered in RAM material.... what do you get, a BBD (Big Black Delta)

Jim

PS: Though you guys call black triangles TR-3s, most UFOlogist prefer the term 'Big Black Delta', as we DON'T know for sure, yet, if these babies ARE manmade.. or if some of them are and some of them aren't. Also, search the National Discovery Science site... a few months ago they posted a paper that claimed BBD's were actually highly advanced airships.

Jim

PSS: Oh, and notice what's flying on my avatar

posted on Jul, 20 2003 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof
I ran across at fairly strange site in the wee hours of this morning. On of the articles on this site (ie: linked) was dealing with or entitled:

"Secret Government Technology & The TR-3B"
seekers.100megs6.com...

Note: the particular info on the TR-3B craft is close to bottom of page with renderings. Also note, this page loads kind of slow due to amount of info or BS on the page.

Here is one rendering of it:

My question is does this craft really exist or is it merely one man's delusional creation? If, by chance, it is factual, I would appreciate any info, links, or such.

Is this real or BS?

regards
seekerof

one man's delusional creation. i also heard that one man and his company were gonna have a fleet of space stations by 2010. HA! and it cant be nuclear powered. we cant make reactors that are small and light enough to fit in an aircraft yet. probally the smallest ones we have are in the Nuclear Carriers and subs in the navy. one man's delusional creation thats all and nothing more. he simply attached United States Air Force to it.

posted on Jul, 20 2003 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Are you sure it's delusional???

Check this out first, apparently it's based on technology created by Nikola Tesla:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.teegeeack.com...

Anyway, gotta go... back later...

posted on Jul, 20 2003 @ 06:38 PM
link   
O.k., one thing is for sure.. I highly doubt that it's being powered by nuclear reactors...

Dragonriders topic (that I've posted) will explain the mechanism that powers the craft...

posted on Jul, 21 2003 @ 12:53 PM
link   
This is how the TR-3B works, apparently...

www.mufonla.com...

posted on Jul, 21 2003 @ 11:56 PM
link   
I would have to say that the TR-3B is factual and operationally deployed (according to some military contacts it is the latest incarnation of Project Winterhaven, and the largest, but not the only one!)

However, I believe the Mercury Plasma Vortex propulsion is likely disinformation: all information that I have come across, including personal military contacts, indicates that Magneto-Hydrodynamic propulsion is well established with a very good track record.

<<   2 >>

join