It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aerospace CEO Bob Bigelow Goes On The Record

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+38 more 
posted on May, 30 2017 @ 10:06 AM
link   
"There has been and is an existing ET presence. I spent more than anybody else in the U.S. has ever spent on this subject." Bob Bigelow

www.huffingtonpost.com.au...

To hear Bob speak click on the link below.
www.cbsnews.com...

edit on 30-5-2017 by BullwinkleKicksButt because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 10:10 AM
link   
It's great to see people on the scientific area discussing this subject.

Would be even better if they invested in researches.

S+F!

EDIT:

For those, as me, who didn't know who Robert was 'till further research:

Robert T. Bigelow (born 1945) is an American businessman. He owns the hotel chain Budget Suites of America and is the founder of Bigelow Aerospace.

Bigelow Aerospace is an American space technology startup company, based in North Las Vegas, Nevada that manufactures and develops expandable space station modules

wikipedia

edit on 30/5/2017 by vinifalou because: moreinfos

edit on 30/5/2017 by vinifalou because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: BullwinkleKicksButt
"There has been and is an existing ET presence. I spent more than anybody else in the U.S. has ever spent on this subject." Bob Bigelow

www.huffingtonpost.com.au...

www.cbsnews.com...

Actually, the title reads "Aerospace Executive 'Absolutely Convinced' There Are Aliens On Earth". So convinced, or he knows, which is it? I do believe they exist.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: iTruthSeeker

Typical MSM incompetence to correctly represent people.

You can hear him for yourself and make your own judgement in the video (second link)

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: BullwinkleKicksButt

Logan: “Do you believe in aliens?”

Bigelow: “I’m absolutely convinced. That’s all there is to it.”

Logan: “Do you also believe that UFOs have come to Earth?”

Bigelow: “There has been and is an existing presence, an ET presence. And I spent millions and millions and millions ― I probably spent more as an individual than anybody else in the United States has ever spent on this subject.”

Logan: “Is it risky for you to say in public that you believe in UFOs and aliens?”

Bigelow: “I don’t give a damn. I don’t care.”

Logan: “You don’t worry that some people will say, ‘Did you hear that guy, he sounds like he’s crazy’?”

Bigelow: “I don’t care. It’s not gonna make a difference. It’s not gonna change reality of what I know.”

link   

Typical MSM incompetence to correctly represent people.

You can hear him for yourself and make your own judgement in the video (second link)

Ooops I will watch it. Thanks.

link   

I caught snippets of the 60 minutes interview it was very good. I am pretty sure he said he knows there is an alien presence here.

Edit: See a few posts above mine for the transcript.
edit on 30-5-2017 by XxitsTtimexX because: Transcript posted above

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 10:18 AM
link   

However, during the “60 Minutes” interview with correspondent Lara Logan, the conversation shifted to Bigelow’s reported obsession with UFOs and aliens.

Logan: “Do you believe in aliens?” Bigelow: “I’m absolutely convinced. That’s all there is to it.” Logan: “Do you also believe that UFOs have come to Earth?”

Bigelow: “There has been and is an existing presence, an ET presence. And I spent millions and millions and millions ― I probably spent more as an individual than anybody else in the United States has ever spent on this subject.”

Logan: “Is it risky for you to say in public that you believe in UFOs and aliens?”

Bigelow: “I don’t give a damn. I don’t care.”

Logan: “You don’t worry that some people will say, ‘Did you hear that guy, he sounds like he’s crazy’?”

Bigelow: “I don’t care. It’s not gonna make a difference. It’s not gonna change reality of what I know.” Bigelow wouldn’t elaborate on what kind of results he had achieved from his well-funded UFO research.

When asked if he thought future space missions would result in any encounters between humans and aliens, Bigelow said, “You don’t have to go anywhere. It’s just like right under people’s noses.”

Interesting. Too bad all these people who "just know" just won't share what they do know.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: XxitsTtimexX

You can hear him again in the second link.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 10:35 AM
link   
He claims he spent millions and millions on the subject yet nothing to show

Whats that again about a fool and his money

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Duh, we all know the reptilians run our world.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 10:37 AM
link   
given mr Bigelows track record at a certain ranch - i expect zero useful UFO " research "

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Be nice if he published some of the results and evidence from the millions and millions he's spent on investigation eh?

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: EchoesInTime

That was my issue. It makes him look like weak when he won't say what he knows that makes him so sure. But the interviewer didn't bother to offer the obvious follow up question, or it was edited out.

Now, I get it wasnt a segment about UFOs and detailing what he knows could probably fill an entire show, but he coulda at least alluded to what proof he may have without going into nitty gritty details. You spent all this money and what do you have to show for it?

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: wmd_2008

He claims he spent millions and millions on the subject yet nothing to show

Whats that again about a fool and his money

For all skeptics out there, I can take you to a place that will change your view of reality forever. On and off the Rez.
edit on 30-5-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Bigelow: “I’m absolutely convinced. That’s all there is to it.”

Sadly despite the millions he's spent he has no more evidence of ET than we do , let's not forget this is the same Bob Bigelow who founded NIDS who among other things were looking for ET.

edit on 30-5-2017 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: jordan77

I think the problem is that the real story is more unbelievable than just nuts and bolts ufos, and there is only very limited physical evidence, most of it being witness testimony eg NIDS witness statements.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 10:52 AM
link   

a reply to: jordan77

I think the problem is that the real story is more unbelievable than just nuts and bolts ufos, and there is only very limited physical evidence, most of it being witness testimony eg NIDS witness statements.

That's exactly my point in my previous post. Aliens and UFOs is just a convent platform to hang the high strangness on.

It covers a much broader spectrum from mysticism/religion/demons/supernatural, mind control, time distortion to alternative universes, quantum chaos entanglement all masquerading as something tangible so the primitive 5 senses of man can get a tiny glimpse.

Shake hands with the green man and his sidekick KoKopeli....

Take a walk on the wild side....meet me at these coordinates....23_0_9051 45f86123
edit on 30-5-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 11:06 AM
link   

I am skeptical of this anyone who claims to have proof but doesn't show it. Just goes to show you even smart, rich people can be crazy too. If he was homeless and saying that we would all just dismiss him as crazy but because he is wealthy people listen

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Well let's go, tell me when and where you want to meet

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join