It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aerospace CEO Bob Bigelow Goes On The Record

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Box of Rain

Why project your own character flaws onto someone else.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: BullwinkleKicksButt

Why project your own character flaws onto someone else.

Sure -- Bigelow is only human. He isn't a superhuman, nor is he necessarily immune to normal human flaws just because he has money.

I'm not saying he HAS those flaws and the he IS IN FACT apt to believe those investigations just because he spent a lot of money on them, but then again it is entirely possible. I have no other reason to believe he is actually "in the know" of proof that aliens walk among us.

Maybe it's true that he does have hard proof, but I'm not going to base my beliefs on "maybes".

Again I ask why are some people putting blind faith into what someone says? Is it really that easy to have people believe that someone is "in the know" if they simply tell others what they want to hear?

edit on 2017/5/30 by Box of Rain because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 05:20 PM
link   

"There has been and is an existing ET presence. I spent more than anybody else in the U.S. has ever spent on this subject." Bob Bigelow

www.huffingtonpost.com.au...

To hear Bob speak click on the link below.
www.cbsnews.com...

Well it doesn't take too long to figure that out with all the information available on the subject. Thousands had come clean about their abduction experiences, pretty clear and defined patterns emerged, agendas were partially understood.

Of course they're here. And the latest development involves the infiltration of hybrid assets. Most likely the final step before a complete takeover, that could be a silent one (we will never knew that it indeed happened) or not.
edit on 30-5-2017 by JackHill because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: BullwinkleKicksButt

He should probably spend his millions fixing Budget Suites.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Sounds like you prefer a make-believe reality than being honest with yourself.

Not me, but I can see where somebody else might. Not that I don't have my own delusions, as I'm sure you do, too. But I never spent millions on something and then when asked what I actually found, responded, "That's for me to know and you to find out."

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Box of Rain

originally posted by: jordan77

I'm fine with that explanation, he just should say that. He basically gave the "I can't/won't tell you how I know, I just know".

It's kinda maddening when people supposedly in the know decide to be play coy with the info. The interviewer didnt bother to get it either.

Sure, but just because Robert Bigelow thinks that he has enough evidence to "be in the know", that does not mean he is really in the know.

What Bigelow considers to be proof that aliens are among us may not considered proof to other people. He may have a lower threshold for what he considers to be proof.

That's perfectly fine, but he would need to say what he considers proof so we know what his threshold is.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 06:03 PM
link   

That is why i stated that i dont expect them to believe those things.

Simply because i have a vivid memory of meeting 3 greys, simply because I recall meeting an 8 foot tall humanoid with mandible-like mouth apendages, simply because i caught a photo of a being with an upside down triangular shaped head and large, muddled eyes, changes nothing for anyone, except me.

I have already shared and i have been met with stupidity, inconsiderate dick heads, and denial.

Hence, i accept to not expect belief from others regarding what i know, may know, and will know.

Instead, i accept that i know a somewhat profound truth, and many folks out there, do not, and thats okay!

Just as some claim i am full of # regarding this topic, I know for fact, they are plainly incorrect.

Its simply a slight annoyance, especially considering the audacity and certainty some of these so called skeptics have, saying for certain, we are not, have not been visited by E.T.

I know theyre wrong. So be it.

I do agree with you that some skeptics are open to the idea and would be intrigued if/when there is a change in paradigm.

I also know of ultra skeptics like my sister, who believes all space programs should be decomissioned and humanity should be fully isolationist, that theres no point because "nothing" is out there...

It has gotten to the point that people who know, are sick of the b.s., sick of the ignorance and obfuscation, sick of it.
edit on 30-5-2017 by CreationBro because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

It is on him, extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. you can't make a claim that grandiose on 60 minutes and then say it is up to you to go find the evidence to support my claim. He is like every other alien/ufo believer..... no evidence just a belief, if he spent millions to find this out , why not share it. Like I said earlier if it is some guy on the street we treat them as we should, as a crazy person, if he is rich he gets on 60 minutes.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: norhoc

It is on him, extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. you can't make a claim that grandiose on 60 minutes and then say it is up to you to go find the evidence to support my claim. He is like every other alien/ufo believer..... no evidence just a belief, if he spent millions to find this out , why not share it. Like I said earlier if it is some guy on the street we treat them as we should, as a crazy person, if he is rich he gets on 60 minutes.

What kind of evidence would you accept?

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: norhoc

Perhaps one person does not have the clout nor evidence to convince others from an empirical standpoint.

That is understood, verified, and acceptable.

This is exactly why most if not all of the sensitive, classified, TS, crypto material is compartmentalized. Prevention of one to a few people changing the paradigm bigly or rapidly.

Who set it up like this? Perhaps we did. Perhaps E.T. required this of us. Up to speculation.

I do know that with all of the modern info, both classified and declassified, all of the testimonials and stories, piles of evidence regarding lights and objects unknown to us, performing bizarre manuveurs, ranging from 1000's of years ago to today, paintings, cave drawings, stories myth folktale and even religion about the heavens and beings from ABOVE...

Then factor in the age of the Universe, the age of the Earth, life and evolutionary periodicity and rate. Then look at things like the Kepler project, already finding potentially habitable planets.

And that is only looking for Earth like life, there could be other life forms that exist and form in different conditions.

This is science, and the science, myth, annecdotes, religion, and common sense are and have been converging whether anyone likes it, or not.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Well, he owned Skinwalker Ranch. He's been there and witnessed the goings-on, I'm sure. I haven't been there. How many of you have there and been privy to the exceptional events that we read about? I don't think his knowledge of the subject is simply based on hearsay. Didn't the govt have something to do with the research that was done there? Not sure, but if it was involved at all, of course he ain't talking. Just the fact that he says he "knows" sure kinda makes me put another checkmark under the pro column.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 12:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: JimOberg
I've visited his Mission Control room for his Genesis test satellites, and was his guest in Siberia for the launch of the second one [on an army surplus Russian ICBM], that he also attended. The satellites were equipped with exterior TV cameras for sightseeing. His team got the downlink TV directly. It didn't look like the NASA views from shuttle flights.

Did you personally see the views from the exterior cameras? What were the differences between what their views were compared to the NASA views?

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 06:23 AM
link   
a reply to: jaws1975

It's actually pretty obvious to anyone who's been paying attention, he's referring to Elon Musk's tunnels under California that he's been building.
www.google.ca...

The aliens are underground, always have been. "The Lizard People" they called them. In 1934.

www.theeventchronicle.com...#

edit on 31-5-2017 by WhyDidIJoin because: Green eggs and ham

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 08:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: WhyDidIJoin

It's actually pretty obvious to anyone who's been paying attention, he's referring to Elon Musk's tunnels under California that he's been building.
www.google.ca...

The aliens are underground, always have been. "The Lizard People" they called them. In 1934.

Hmmm, Elon building tunnels upon tunnels that already exist? Bet he'll claim he spent millions on it even though they're there already

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 08:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: WhyDidIJoin

I was hoping this was about Reptilians.

So what happened to it in the 80 years since?

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: jordan77

Disappeared from memory, a blip like Roswell... Now people only laugh.

It states in the article their concrete was far better than anything we have. That their tunnels were created quick using Chemical boring techniques.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: CreationBro

That is why i stated that i dont expect them to believe those things.

Simply because i have a vivid memory of meeting 3 greys, simply because I recall meeting an 8 foot tall humanoid with mandible-like mouth apendages, simply because i caught a photo of a being with an upside down triangular shaped head and large, muddled eyes, changes nothing for anyone, except me.

I have already shared and i have been met with stupidity, inconsiderate dick heads, and denial.

Hence, i accept to not expect belief from others regarding what i know, may know, and will know.

Instead, i accept that i know a somewhat profound truth, and many folks out there, do not, and thats okay!

Just as some claim i am full of # regarding this topic, I know for fact, they are plainly incorrect.

Its simply a slight annoyance, especially considering the audacity and certainty some of these so called skeptics have, saying for certain, we are not, have not been visited by E.T.

I know theyre wrong. So be it.

I do agree with you that some skeptics are open to the idea and would be intrigued if/when there is a change in paradigm.

I also know of ultra skeptics like my sister, who believes all space programs should be decomissioned and humanity should be fully isolationist, that theres no point because "nothing" is out there...

It has gotten to the point that people who know, are sick of the b.s., sick of the ignorance and obfuscation, sick of it.

I've checked your threads, and read your posts here and I dont see any descriptive experiences.

Only egotistical jerking to the "I'm special" mentality you seem to expose of yourself here.

Instead of rambling with "this and that happened to me, i dont give a f# about skeptics" blah. Blah.

Just write an unbiased, descriptive thread of your experiences so you are understood better.

I dont mean to be harsh, but i do mean to be straight to the point. If you are gonna write about yourself and blabble about skeptics and how they havent experienced what you have.. dont.

Explain yourself, describe your memories in detail.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: WhyDidIJoin

Then it should still be there for investigation should anybody be inclined to do it.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: jordan77

Only thing thatd penetrate that far underground would be a seismic geophysics rig, and that data takes months to interpret by people who dedicate their lives to it.

Who's gonna put together a million dollar operation pounding the asphalt downtown L.A. LOL!

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 10:37 AM
link   

I've seen too many unexplainable things. In my heart I know the truth.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join