It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Islam on Track to Overtake Christianity as World’s No. 1 Religion

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

So they're taking their ideas from the playbook of early Christianity then? Good to know!

That's how religions get their foothold, they force it on early adopters and then force feed it to their children and grandchildren until it becomes "truth".

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: PepeTalk

They did in the first few centuries A.D.

In fact, that's how it became so big, by forcing it on people hundreds of years ago and that brainwashing has continued down the generations.

Not much different to what Islam is trying to do today.

Yeah, except one took place in the dark ages and had a reformation. Like when people started to learn how to read and #. The other one was founded by a pedophile sand pirate and has been at war with everyone for 1400 years.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Praise be the All Merciful.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 02:49 PM
link   
The caliphate is on its way. You all wanted globalism and Islam is the necessary consequence of that.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: TheTory

You all wanted globalism

Hey hey hey! WTF?

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter
As we can see from this one statistic, Islam is an extremely distant second in terms of religious wealth.

Would you agree ATS that even though Islam may soon outnumber Christians on the total population scale, it will be relegated to poor countries and have a difficult time spreading due to the overall wealth gap?

There is a well established, world wide, understanding that poverty / lack of education breeds overbreeding.

(post by PepeTalk removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
a reply to: starwarsisreal

Yup and Radical Islam is a tiny proportion of all Muslims.

Almost all Muslims, particularly in the West renounce radical Islam.

But please go ahead and cherry pick all the videos you can find of the bad Muslims.

I will do the same and cherry pick all the videos of black men.

WRONG.

And the polls he we talking about:
Mainstream Islam Is The Antithesis Of Western Liberal Values (BY THE NUMBERS)

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: PepeTalk

originally posted by: TheTory
The caliphate is on its way. You all wanted globalism and Islam is the necessary consequence of that.

Caliphate or the rise of an actual far right to get rid of these people, going to be one or the other. These geniuses think reasonable people like Donald Trump and Marine Le Pen are demagogue's. They're not going to like what comes when pendulum eventually does swing far right in response to the lefts war against all things white, western or normal.

Yes the moderates get shouted down until there is no one left to speak out but the evil elements.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

That is the goal all along, if you can not win with wars, the next best thing is by invasion, breeding, proliferating and then taking over the invaded nations politics and societies.

Time is in their side.

Thankfully I will be long gone from earth to see the end result, is not going to be pretty.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Oh, yeah. I'm sure you have.

Behind closed doors, alone with their Big Male, I'm sure they turn into nice submissive do-what-I-want kind of women.

I see muslim women in the mall covered from head to toe. They don't make eye contact with anybody. They look cowered and subdued. That's okay, I guess...that's their culture.

Western women feel free to be.

I don't want that to change. I cringe when I see a woman in a hijab and even though that is all they know and feel fine with it, me...as an American...feel saddened for them. Metaphorically speaking, I want my hair to flow free. I want to look you in the eye and smile. I want to wear a bikini on the beach and dance in the moonlight....If I want to.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Science and technology should be a religion of its own so we can create a generation of intelligent useful people that will bring our world closer to the future instead of letting these stone age religions destroy what society we have left.

Religion of Technocracy
edit on 29-5-2017 by 4N0M4LY because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Yeah. id wait until they also outnumber aetheist,buddist and all other religions before you see a war over it. the enemy of my enemy applies.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

Yeah. id wait until they also outnumber aetheist,buddist and all other religions before you see a war over it. the enemy of my enemy applies.

Sadly, I think as Islam grows more attacks will occur with increased regularity. The religion is too violent right now.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

I will ignore your perverted comment....

this however.

I see muslim women in the mall covered from head to toe. They don't make eye contact with anybody. They look cowered and subdued. That's okay, I guess...that's their culture.

You know, i think the thing with the Hijab, which i happen to think should be banned, is that its what you see. What I mean is that you could walk past 100 Muslims the only one you actually know to be a Muslim is the one in the Hijab

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

I'm no fan of any of the Abrahamic faiths but Christianity is the lesser evil (by circumstance) between itself and Islam. But this is only because of the natural evolution all faiths go through.

When Christianity was as old as Islam is now, they were beheading, raping, and terrorizing just like we see the hardcore fundamentalists of today doing.

The only problems I have with Islam overtaking Christianity in numbers is the fact there is such a huge conservative extremist element to it still among very powerful groups (ISIS, etc). Christianity has these groups, as well, but they are in small pockets of the south and places like Africa. The other problem is that, even at its best, it's just like Christianity and still serves as an oppressive element to our planet.

I think the liberalization of fundamentalism and the erosion of the dangerous tenants of such religions will be what allows us to advance as a species into a truly peaceful and enlightened people.

Until then, it's just a matter of defending the lesser of evils. As an American voter, I'm quite used to that.

edit on 29-5-2017 by Abysha because: clarifying

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: PepeTalk

Today's ISIS was yesterday's Catholicism. You seem to be all for acknowledging the founding of Islam by a "pedophile sand pirate" but not the founding of Christianity on the backs of thousands of slaughtered innocent people.

Also, America has been predominately Christian for most of its history so what does that say about America's neverending wars?

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Almost all Muslims, particularly in the West renounce radical Islam.

Hmm. It's funny, but I don't hear them.

They all kept very quiet during the recent spate of uncovered pedophile gangs in the North of England. Yes, I do live in Northern England, and I can assure you, none of those whom I have had chance to interact with over the years have ever done anything except disrespect locals, mock persons expressing a faith other than Islam, abuse & facilitate the abuse of British girls (YOUNG girls) while mocking the fact that the fathers don't know, sneer with arrogance at anyone who doesn't buy into their bull# way of life, brutalise & subjugate their (up to four) 'wives', behave dishonestly in business, with deception & mockery being evident in almost every sphere of life.

There is a special kind of arrogance which I see day in, day out here in the UK - an Islamic 'swagger' - they strut around consumed in narcissism, because they know they're better than the 'Kafir', the 'unbeliever.

The Koran defines the kafir and says that the kafir is:

Hated- 40:35 They who dispute the signs of Allah [kafirs] without authority having reached them are greatly hated by Allah and the believers. So Allah seals up every arrogant, disdainful heart. and despised by Allah.

Mocked- 83:34 On that day the faithful will mock the kafirs, while they sit on bridal couches and watch them. Should not the kafirs be paid back for what they did?

Punished- 25:77 Say to the kafirs: My Lord does not care for you or your prayers. You have rejected the truth, so sooner or later, a punishment will come.

Beheaded- 47:4 When you encounter the kafirs on the battlefield, cut off their heads until you have thor-oughly defeated them and then take the prisoners and tie them up firmly.

Confused- 6:25 Some among them listen to you [Mohammed], but We have cast veils over their [kafirs] hearts and a heaviness to their ears so that they cannot understand our signs [the Koran].

Plotted against- 86:15 They plot and scheme against you [Mohammed], and I plot and scheme against them. Therefore, deal calmly with the kafirs and leave them alone for a while.

Terrorized- 8:12 Then your Lord spoke to His angels and said, “I will be with you. Give strength to the believers. I will send terror into the kafirs’ hearts, cut off their heads and even the tips of their fin-gers!”

Annihilated- 6:45 So the kafirs were annihilated. All praise be to Allah, the Lord of the worlds.

Killed- 4:91 If they do not keep away from you or offer you peace or withdraw their hostilities, then seize them and kill them wherever they are. We give you complete authority over them.

Crucified- 5:33 The only reward for those who war against Allah and His messengers and strive to com-mit mischief on the earth is that they will be slain or crucified, have their alternate hands and feet cut off, or be banished from the land. This will be their disgrace in this world, and a great torment shall be theirs in the next except those who repent before you overpower them. Know that Allah is forgiving and merciful.

Made war on- 9:29 Make war on those who have received the Scriptures [Jews and Christians] but do not believe in Allah or in the Last Day. They do not forbid what Allah and His Messenger have forbidden. The Christians and Jews do not follow the religion of truth until they submit and pay the poll tax [jizya], and they are humiliated.

A Muslim is not the friend of a kafir- 3:28 Believers should not take kafirs as friends in preference to other believers. Those who do this will have none of Allah’s protection and will only have themselves as guards. Allah warns you to fear Him for all will return to Him.

A kafir is ignorant- 6:111 Even if We had sent down the angels to them [kafirs], the dead had spoken to them, and We had gathered all things before their eyes, they would not believe unless Allah had willed it, but most of them are ignorant.

Evil- 23:97 And say: Oh my Lord! I seek refuge with You from the suggestions of the evil ones [kafirs]. And I seek refuge with you, my Lord, from their presence.

Disgraced- 37:18 Tell them, “Yes! And you [kafirs] will be disgraced.” a partner of Satan 25:55 And still they worship others besides Allah who can neither help nor hurt them. The kafir is Satan’s ally against Allah. Unclean- 9:28 Oh, believers, only the kafirs are unclean.

Cursed- 33:60 They [kafirs] will be cursed, and wherever they are found, they will be seized and mur-dered. It was Allah’s same practice with those who came before them, and you will find no change in Allah’s ways.

Stolen from- Bukhari 5,59,537 On the day of Khaybar, Allah’s Apostle divided the spoils of war of Khaybar with the ratio of two shares for the horse and one share for the foot soldier.

Raped- Ishaq 759 [Mohammed’s official biography] On the occasion of Khaybar, Mohammed put forth new orders about forcing sex with captive women. If the woman was pregnant she was not to be used for sex until after the birth of the child. Nor were any women to be used for sex who were unclean with regard to Muslim laws about menstruation.

Christians and Jews are infidels, but infidels are kafirs, too. Polytheists are Hindus, but they are also kafirs. The terms infidel and polytheist are religious words. Only the word “kafir” shows the common political treatment of Christian, Jew, Hindu, Buddhist, animist, atheist and humanist.

The word kafir should be used instead of “unbeliever”, the standard word. Unbeliever is a neutral term. The Koran defines the kafir and kafir is not a neutral word. A kafir is not merely someone who does not agree with Islam, but a kafir is evil, disgusting, the lowest form of life. Kafirs can be tortured, killed, lied to and cheated. So the usual word “unbeliever” does not reflect the political reality of Islam.

source

edit on MayMonday1715CDT03America/Chicago-050052 by FlyInTheOintment because: Adding source link..

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

Hmm. It's funny, but I don't hear them.

I think that is because you chose not to.

Loads of Muslims after the attacks in Manchester spoke out.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Why aren't Christians speaking out against all those Christians in Mexico slaughtering people over drugs? Because Mexican cartels are predominately Christian. I guess that means Christians agree with killing people over drugs and torturing them.

Sounds pretty dumb doesn't it? Because it is. They ignore the ones who do speak out so they can continue to believe all Muslims agree with radical Islam for whatever reason.

It's pretty dumb logic when you think about it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join