It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Islam on Track to Overtake Christianity as World’s No. 1 Religion

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
I couldn't care less.

Honestly.

Dont care.

Why should i care?

I guess if i was a xenophobic scum bag i might care but i am not so nope, i dont care.

Actually i care so little i am questing why i am even bothering responding to this

Are you a woman? Are you married? Do you have daughters? (That's just ONE thing.)

ohhh yeah i forgot you lot seem to think that all Muslims want to rape and pillage because your stuck in in the 1600's?

So I used to be a woman, I married my lesbian lover and i have I do have a kid but we have not assigned the little one a gender yet because its up to our little rose bud to decide for itself.

Honestly I just can't take the rampant xenophobia on ATS seriously any more. You guys aren't even that good at it.
edit on 29-5-2017 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

Islam: Winning converts, one bomb at a time...

I would love to write out my thesis (don't have time..) on what Islam is, its purpose, and a demonstration of the way in which we can measure how well it is doing, in terms of the intent & forces behind its formation, and the end results desired from its auspicious beginnings.

In a nutshell, Islam is doing exactly what it was supposed to do, since the very beginning.

Prime Operational Principles:

Attack. You must - kill (anyone who opposes the attack) - steal (everything which might be remotely desirable or useful) - destroy (anything or anyone which/who stands against the deception of Islam & might explicitly or implicitly reveal the truth of a better past, or the hope of a better future; either of which might incite desire for change, IE rebellion against Islam; thus, cannot be allowed to exist). Wash, rinse, repeat.

It takes only a simple observation of the expansion of Islam at the outset, as it spread like a virus across vast swathes of territory, bringing no high philosophy, bringing no wonders of progress - only obedience without question, which if granted, will permit hedonistic indulgence & blood spilling, according to the 'strong arm' of Muhammed (a pedophile thief who graduated into being an insane, demonically infested monster, a warlord, world-destroyer..)

The consequence of saying 'no' to the conquest of Islam is rather obvious. So many of those in the infected territories, across the past fifteen hundred years since the founding of Islam, ended up waiving the strong stomach of their conscience, instead allowing full reign to their darkest nature, becoming monsters in time, after the pattern of the founder of their mind-control life system - their children, and their children's children, were born with the brutality of acquired characteristics from the DNA of the fathers, with the mothers having been subjugated, with obedience & rejection of self-expression being acquired by their daughters - the upside down theology lasted, and festered, and so on, and so forth.

I don't have time for the full thesis, just a few scraps as stated above, dragged from the 'dungeon-of-abhorrent-information-I-wish-weren't-so; I-wish-I-didn't-know...' (dug out & enchained, hidden in the darkest recesses of my mind).

edit on MayMonday1715CDT03America/Chicago-050032 by FlyInTheOintment because: clarification

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

If you really think we are anti Muslim please look up Sayyid Qutb. He was a Radical Muslim that called for Sharia Law to be implemented in the whole world not just the West during the 1960s. His ideas inspired several Radical Islamic groups like Al Qaeda and ISIS.

it's not even a conspiracy theory at all. That is the goal of Radical Islam, to put the whole world under a Sharia Law.

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 5/29/2017 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: starwarsisreal

If you really think we are anti Muslim please look up Sayyid Qutb. He was a Radical Muslim that called for Sharia Law to be implemented during the 1960s. His ideas inspired several Radical Islamic groups like Al Qaeda and ISIS.

it's not even a conspiracy theory at all. That is the goal of Radical Islam, to put the whole world under a Sharia Law.

en.wikipedia.org...

Yup i know all about him and the history of the Muslim Brotherhood

Because i read those old papery things..... books.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 02:03 PM
link   
We do not think that all Muslims want to rape women and little girls, but we are not so blinkered as to fool ourselves into thinking that their beliefs don't condone it. Unless you have been hiding under a rock, you must have seen what happened in Rotherham and in other countries in Europe, and that should be enough for you to understand why those of us who are married and/or have daughters are concerned by the march of Islam.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 02:06 PM
link   
originally posted by: PepeTalk
Why would Christians need to start killing non-believers to be considered violent? Christians in name only kill each other everyday in the USA and everywhere else in the world for no reason at all, or for very silly reasons. Christians in name only also drop bombs over people of different faiths, killing hundreds every week around the world when we take into account the airstrikes in Syria, Iraq, Somali, Yemen and Afghanistan.

To be honest, if Islam does overtake the world at the end of the century, it is going to be on the heels of the failing economies of the Western Christian nations linked with the American dollar that is already taking place.

China, which represents just under a third of the entire globes human population is hoarding and importing all the real wealth and not allowing any of it to leave their borders. Multiple nations every year are reducing their stake in USD, Muslim ones as well. By the end of this century, the wealth distribution is going to be quite different than what it has been for the twentieth century. I'll put it this way, while the USA, a nation of great Christian wealth will likely remain physically powerful in terms of military might and technology, we likely still will not be economically independent, and the orders for the use of that might will likely still come from overseas as it does today.

Whether it remains the interests of Israel and the Gulf Islamic nations that set the policy or moves to China, that is another unknown.

No, I do not believe that there will be a wealth gap issue for the Islamic populations when they overtake the Christian population globally speaking. Mainly because we are currently in the beginning transition of that concentration of wealth moving out and into new and emerging markets/populations.

A century of global hegemony by a very demanding and uncompromising military power tends to breed generations of people who will make it their goal to influence change away from that hegemony into one that is more cooperative and less condescending.

Am I saying I wan to see the BRICS nations hegemony spread across the world and that the world would be better for it? No that is not it. I am simply pointing out that a century of imposing arrogant hardship through economic and violent actions for our own benefit with no regard to the plight of those who are required to suffer for it has consequences that breed generations of well calculated subtlety that effects a change in who gives orders and guides policy into the next century.

America was not born because the world stayed the same. It was the opposite. The machine which is the USA will continue to exist, it will just have different leaders in regards to foreign policy, and will likely be farther East than already is.
edit on 5-29-2017 by worldstarcountry because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Then you should know very well that's what the Islamists want.

Personally I am not anti Muslim. Actually I admired some of the ideas Islam have like alms giving and being open to the possibility of other worlds in the Universe (Allah was preferred to as the Lord of All Worlds).

However, what I am critical of is the rise of a corrupt version of Islam that is becoming increasingly more common and threatens to takeover the world. Qutb's works was the proof that they are determined to takeover.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: starwarsisreal

Most Muslims dont have a clue who Qutb actually is.

Seriously most of them won't have a clue.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 02:13 PM
link   

The Radical Imams do though especially this dude

As an imam he can most likely radicalize thousands of people especially those who are disillusioned by the degeneracy of the West.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Yup and Radical Islam is a tiny proportion of all Muslims.

Almost all Muslims, particularly in the West renounce radical Islam.

But please go ahead and cherry pick all the videos you can find of the bad Muslims.

I will do the same and cherry pick all the videos of black men.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

That would be the end of Europe.

Sweet?

I for one will be alive to see it happen, and I don't think "sweet" is the taste any European will have in their mouth.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Here is what people in Reddit say regarding the fall of Christianity and the rise of Radical Islam The point is Islam offers a clear alternative the the degenerate western lifestyle being pushed down on us from lefties on high[/]The more ridiculous it gets, the more attractive Islam becomes to those who are disenchanted with western culture. Our own religions have all either joined forces with the looney left by cherry-picking jesus quotes that are congruent with their libertine lifestyle ("just love everyone man"), or completely waived the flag. [Note, I am not part of any organized religious group, btw]

This does not describe a Christian lifestyle. If anything, it describes a non-Christian, amoral lifestyle, that most Christians, I know, are struggling to battle.

They find the degenerative lifestyle that seems to be drowning our country, by way of Atheist, Satanist, and all the rest, just as disgusting and as troublesome, as many Islamist do. They don't want their children exposed to this lifestyle and are ostracized and belittled, when they speak against or try to remove their children from the exposure. As Christians they have no support, while the Islamist are frequently not just given the benefit of the doubt, but protected when they take measures to protect their children.

That may be a better reason why Islam is growing and Christianity is dwindling. Christians don't just have to battle the degenerates, they have to also battle against Islam, and all of its supporters.

edit on 29-5-2017 by NightSkyeB4Dawn because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 02:20 PM
link   

I agree that many Muslims are good people and that Islam by itself is not evil but there is a significant portion of Muslims that were radicalized and you can thank Saudi Arabia for exporting Wahhabism by using their oil money around the world.

Also, go to talk to UK ATS members like Hecate666. They will tell you how Radical Islamists have taken over some areas of the UK.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Also go to talk other UK members like Hecate666 and they will tell you how Radical Islamists have taken over some areas of the UK.

Right wing, xenophobic propaganda.

The biggest problem in our cities is gangs, not dudes praying 4 times a day at a Mosque.

Now sure there are probably some instances where it might be a problem but these are isolated cases.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

I couldn't care less.

Honestly.

Dont care.

Why should i care?

I guess if i was a xenophobic scum bag i might care but i am not so nope, i dont care.

Actually i care so little i am questing why i am even bothering responding to this

Are you a woman? Are you married? Do you have daughters? (That's just ONE thing.)

ohhh yeah i forgot you lot seem to think that all Muslims want to rape and pillage because your stuck in in the 1600's?

So I used to be a woman, I married my lesbian lover and i have I do have a kid but we have not assigned the little one a gender yet because its up to our little rose bud to decide for itself.

Honestly I just can't take the rampant xenophobia on ATS seriously any more. You guys aren't even that good at it.

I wasn't even thinking about the raping and pillaging ....thanks for reminding me of that one.

I was simply thinking about what it would be like to be a muslim woman. No more long-haired blondes in string bikinis driving along a beach road in a red Corvette. Having to ask your husband if it is okay to walk to the market by yourself.
Etc. etc. etc.

Oh, and the joys of sexual pleasure? Out the window. Snip that clitoris right away before they even have a chance to experience sexual pleasure!

Totally forgot about that raping thing. I was just thinking about the multitude of other stuff women would lose.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 02:28 PM
link   

In case you don't know, Hecate666 and all the other UK members here wrote from their own personal experience.

PM them, they would love to tell you their experience encountering Radical Muslims near their areas.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

I was simply thinking about what it would be like to be a muslim woman. No more long-haired blondes in string bikinis driving along a beach road in a red Corvette. Having to ask your husband if it is okay to walk to the market by yourself.

Honestly I have been with a few Muslim women.....

Let me tell you they can show it off just as much as the next girl.

Sure there are problems in a number of prominently Muslim states where woman's rights are a massive problem, but in the secular west its not a issue.... unless you want to buy into the sum-bag National Front and EDL propaganda, which of course you being a fine up standing intelligent citizen would never fall for.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 02:31 PM
link   
You'll care one day soon the way Britain is going.Crime in Lonostan is a good indicator...a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

edit on 5 293229 1717 by WUNK22 because: Spell

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: WUNK22

You'll care one day soon the wat Britain is goin

And "wat" way has fox news, Alex Jones and brightbart been telling you that is?

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 02:45 PM
link   

By far your most insightful post evah!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join