It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Combat Trump-hating Witches - An UNBINDING Ritual

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 03:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kashai
a reply to: namelesss

No records actually exist that are accepted historically as actually from direct writings from Jesus Christ. The Record actually pertains pretty much 100% to individuals who lived about 100 years after Jesus Christ lived and ascended
based upon scripture.

It makes no difference that Jesus never historically existed.
He lives in the thoughts and feelings and beliefs of his 'followers'.
When I refer to the story, some of his words are Enlightened/unconditionally Loving, and coincide with all other scripture, in that way.

Where they differ, is unenlightened.

Jesus Christ presents as an individual that was against harming any form of life except because of survival.

You are making that crap up. Or never even read the book.
Jesus, himself, gave the greatest lesson, one that you obviously miss, in that he didn't even need to defend himself from sure 'death'!!
If you ever experienced real unconditional Love, such easy Faith wouldn't be unfathomable to you.
When his disciple cut a soldier's ear off, Jesus told them to put the weapons down, and he healed the soldier.
The message is not that subtle, if it weren't for the blinding influence of the ego/thoughts!
What book have you been reading?

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 03:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: AuranVector

originally posted by: namelesss

..."Jesus said that he can/will recognize his followers by their unconditional Love!"

What else I add, I add.
If you do not understand something, ask.

"Jesus said that he can/will recognize his followers by their unconditional Love!"

Where in the Bible does Jesus say that?

A good place to start is here;
John 17:21 That they all may be one; as you, Father, are in me, and I in you, …
John 13:35 By this all men will know that you are My disciples, if you love one another.”
Acts 4:32-35 And the multitude of them that believed were of one heart and of one soul…
1 John 3:14
We know that we have passed from death to life, because we love our brothers. The one who does not love remains in death.

1 John 4:20
If anyone says, "I love God," but hates his brother, he is a liar. For anyone who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, whom he has not seen.

That should give you a start.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: namelesss

I don't know what you problem is but the man was a pacifist who's own survival was not threatened by mankind based upon scripture.

As far as the rest of your commentary in this response.

edit on 2-6-2017 by Kashai because: Added content

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Kashai

Sounds like you are reseeding concepts or placing doubts; what are your intentions to do such a thing? Once all of your held concepts return to you? How are you going to give them back to the source from which you grasped?

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: BigBrotherDarkness

I am not certain what you are asking me can you be more specific?

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: AuranVector

So people end up dead because are not white or not part of what you call the "Apex Elite white people".

Can you tell me more about who these people are?

I mean literally we are talking about the death of billions of people with exception of course, as you have described the. "Apex Elite White People"

edit on 4-6-2017 by Kashai because: Added content

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 11:43 PM
link   
a reply to: AuranVector

Would it be okay if I printed the image in black and white? I don't have a color printer. This is not a joke.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 12:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Ameilia

I feel it is possible that given such strange responses it is conceivable, we may be dealing with a Measurement problem.

edit on 5-6-2017 by Kashai because: Added content

top topics

<< 11  12  13   >>

join