It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Combat Trump-hating Witches - An UNBINDING Ritual

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Calling ALL Christians: you need to pray for Trump’s protection now & everyday he’s in office.

These ignorant, traitorous witches are doing another anti-Trump “binding” ritual tonight (Tuesday, 23 May 2017) at 11:59 pm (PDT ?).

We should be doing rituals to counter theirs at the same time.

I saw this article on Drudge today. The Breitbart site is aware of this too.

I am appalled. What they’re doing is NOT a “binding” ritual. It’s a ritual to DESTROY Trump the man.

Here’s a link to the ritual they’re doing:

extranewsfeed.com...

It’s not just the clueless wannabe witches who are doing this. What really concerns me is that there are trained Occultists, magicians, sorcerers, and Wiccans doing more complex (and more effective) rituals to destroy President Trump.

I’m NOT a Christian, but the Christians have their own ways of combating this kind of negative sorcery. You need to get serious about this NOW.

I am suggesting a counter UNBINDING ritual that can be performed by both Christians & non-Christians:

In its simplest form:

Take a clear photo of Trump (in color is best, full figure is best, but if it’s just his face --okay). Place his photo on a board (thick cardboard will do if you have nothing better).
I’m using an unused cutting board.

Place the board on a table so it lies flat. Make sure the crown of Trump’s head is pointing East.

Place the board on your altar if it’s large enough to hold this.

Surround the photo with a circle of Kosher salt or sea salt (if you don’t have that, ordinary table salt will do).

Imagine that you see the four Archangels, one in each cardinal point or direction.
Each is standing with huge folded wings, facing outward outside the salt circle protecting President Trump from negative forces.

Standing above Trump’s head facing East is the Archangel Raphael of Air.

Going around clockwise from the East is the Archangel Michael of Fire facing South.

Next facing West is the Archangel Gabriel of Water.

Facing North is the Archangel Auriel of Earth.

See these Archangels radiating a brilliant golden light and superhuman power.

You are facing East, looking down on the photo of Trump.

Place a yellow or orange or red (taper or votive) candle (white will do if that’s all you have) to Trump’s left or your right, in front of the Archangel Michael facing South.

Light the candle and say:

“Archangel Michael, Lord of Light, protect President Donald John Trump from negative forces.

It is asked that President Trump be cleared of the effects of the rituals done against him. His aura is cleansed and the negative energies dispersed in your fire and light.

May your blazing sword sweep aside the enemies of Truth and your blazing light illuminate the dark shadows.

This candle light is a small symbol of your light and the shining presence of your angelic brethren.

By the token of this sign we shall not fear the evil sent against us and it will be sent threefold against the sender.”

See a brilliant white light sparkling with flashing dots of gold & blue light (like a flashing diamond) encircling clockwise the photo of President Trump inside the salt circle. The circle of light speeds up so fast that it forms a solid cone of light around and above Trump’s photo. The cone of light now resembles a mirror which reflects back anything bad sent to it back to the sender.

After you have said this, make the sign of the cross: Touch your forehead, then your heart, then your left shoulder, then your right shoulder. As you do this imagine your motions traced in golden light.

In the link that leads to the bad “binding” spell, there’s a drawing of a sigil used against Trump. Make a copy of this sigil and burn it. If you burn it over a pan, make sure to get the ashes of it out of your house. Or you can burn it over the sink and flush the ashes down the disposal.

If you want to amp up the Archangel ritual, you can use incense smoke to fumigate the area inside the salt circle BEFORE you light the candle. I would use something like “The Mother’s Fragrances” Churchincense which contains real frankincense. Benzoin resin is also a good choice for cleansings & protection. Real Dragon’s Blood is a gum resin used for this purpose as well.

If you have Hyssop oil (Psalm 51), anoint the photo of Trump with it at the cardinal points. If I had a full figure photo, I would anoint Trump’s crown, solar plexus, and feet.

I would also mix dried Rue (herb) in with the salt encircling Trump’s photo.

Put the board in a safe place where it will not be disturbed.

Not only would I do this ritual when they do it (before the Dark Moon), but I would start the ritual on the New Moon (next one is 25 May, Thursday, at 3:44pm EDT) and do it every day until it culminates with the Full Moon.

These idiots are EVIL and deserve to get their ignorant hate back.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: AuranVector

If they're only wannabe witches what's the problem?

Blessed be.
Lol

+1 more 
posted on May, 23 2017 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Nah I think I am going to carry one trying to reduce my carbon footprint with my atheist Mexican boyfriend(homosexual) as I continue to worship Satan and use pictures of trump to clean my bum hole with after a day of aborting babies and protesting against gun laws eating vegan burgers made by my transsexual gender fluid best friend and writing leftist leaflets on why I love immigrants
edit on 23-5-2017 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

link   
You sure seem to know something about creating a ritual though.
Are you sure you're not a witch?

link   
So... Basically you are asking us to perform the LBRP?

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

So I should read the whole post before answering.

Live and learn.

I edited this post if you didn't see the other iteration.
edit on 5232017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

+12 more 
posted on May, 23 2017 @ 07:23 PM
link   

it is funny because you are encouraging devout christians to fight occult practice with occult practice. hilarious!

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Telling Christians to perform magick?

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 07:25 PM
link   
This thread... Thanks for the Laugh's this is just further proof of what a absurd world we live in. Is the onion becoming reality....,....political wizard wars.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Better??

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Blessed be.
Lol

As I wrote just below the link, it's not just the wannabe witches that are the problem. It's the trained Occultists that are really dangerous. In any case, even wannabe witches can be dangerous if there are enough of them.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

🌑🌕
I don't have a pentacle.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 07:27 PM
link   

I'm not a witch.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: AuranVector

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Blessed be.
Lol

As I wrote just below the link, it's not just the wannabe witches that are the problem. It's the trained Occultists that are really dangerous. In any case, even wannabe witches can be dangerous if there are enough of them.

Emmm how can they be dangerous??

I would have thought the only dangerous thing might be if they accidentally burn themselves lighting a candle

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter

Yeah that's what it seems like a weird Trump version of the lesser banishing ritual.......political wizard wars.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter

This is NOT the LBRP.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: AuranVector

I'm not a witch.

Your a wizard harry!!

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

it is funny because you are encouraging devout christians to fight occult practice with occult practice. hilarious!

Not really. Christians use occult practices -- they just don't call it that. The Archangels can be very Christian.

Fight fire with fire.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 07:31 PM
link   

I totally missed the vegan burger part . I'm an idiot. Lol

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Hagrid! Is that you???

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join