It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Combat Trump-hating Witches - An UNBINDING Ritual

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 07:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: ParasuvO

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
a reply to: AuranVector

So you want to use pagan rituals, to combat pagan rituals?!?!

Do you think those are early Hebrew rituals??? Because I'm willing to bet they come out of 1970s mysticism..

1970 BC.

Not very likely as 1970 BCE predates Hebrew monotheism by nearly 500 years.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 07:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: AuranVector

originally posted by: Kashai

It is obvious that Donald Trump is More dangerous than Satan.

Do you deny this???

Yes, I DO deny that Donald Trump is more dangerous than Satan.

Hillary Clinton is MORE dangerous than Trump.

I thank God (& the good fairies of the Universe) that Trump was able to stop that slimebag Hillary from taking the WH -- at least for now.

The Globalists are EVIL.

If the Globalists are EVIL, then Trump is, by default of being a Globalist,also EVIL. If you honestly believe that things would be much different just because another family occupies the WH then it's time to take off the blinders. Elected officials aren't running the country nor have they for a long time. Election cycles are just political theater. Modern day gladiator games to satiate the masses.

But hey... Trump isn't a globalist, right? He just took part in a 110 Billion dollar arms sale to the country that 15 of 19 9/11 terrorists called home, is a major supporter of Has, major fundraiser for a host of groups recognized as terrorist organizations by the US govt and the UN... I could go on but there are entire threads archived on ATS that go in depth.

But hey, if we ignore history and reality, we can turn any politician into a puppy eating rainbows amirite?

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 08:16 AM
link   

AuranVector...you seem to be the most level-headed, informed 4-ever-trumper I have ever come into contact with on the internets. You are shot down post after post yet keep your cool and keep on keepin' on. Also, you seem to know some about "magic", "prayer" and have an open mind to that "magic", which I respect.

With that said...an unbinding ritual for Trump is the most absolute idiotic thing I can possibly imagine. Even tho you seem level-headed, it will attract so many crazies and if you know ANYTHING about this fabric...it will only harm yourselves.

Also, please keep in mind that that the "binding" ritual of the witches does not wish to cause harm to Trump, it only wishes to keep HIM from causing harm. The Karmic Fabric will understand that, but how is it to understand YOUR motive?

Just please keep that in mind when you do your "unbinding" ritual. It could be that we all actually just want the same thing.
edit on 25-5-2017 by veracity because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 09:44 AM
link   

I think you need to reflect on your own opinions in the context of your last statement against them.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Intresting landscape installations we should start a Landscaping Company together. Any ideas for the name?
edit on 25-5-2017 by RogueWaterC1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: AnonyMason

Your stereotypical logic is week sauce.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

My spiritual intuition tells me the same, and don't get me wrong I'm a skeptic when someone throws out the word Christian. Reminds me of the story of Saul.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 05:43 PM
link   

"The globalist are evil"

So the Internet is evil? I mean it is a tool of the Globalist movement is it not?

The idea that I can speak to someone from any country in the world as long as they have translation technology (which in fact is free on the internet) is not evil.

Clearly there are issues you do not understand about history and here is one of them...

Adolf Hitler took the Swastika as a symbol and in so far as his flag. The swastika is a Buddhist symbol as well as is the issue of the numbers 666.

Egyptian Mummies had Chinese Silk in their mouths...

SIR -- On examing hair samples of mummies in the scanning electron microscope we found a piece of tissue between the curls which had the characteristic appearance of silk. To show that the specimen was silk, we performed infrared studies using multiple internal reflection, allowing nondestructive identification of the material. The spectra clearly identified silk.

We performed amino-acid analysis of the sample according to the method in ref. 2 and obtained the typical spectrum of hydrolyzed silk, with high glycine, serine and alanine peaks as originally described by Shimura. To exclude the possibility that the silk specimen could have been added later to the mummy's hair we performed amino-acid racemization studies on the mummy's hydrolyzed hair samples and on the hydrolyzed silk specimen: proline racemization was used as the marker amino acid. We used an HPLC method for the separation of L and D forms.

The D/L racemization ratios from hair and silk were comparable, which excludes contamination of hair by the silk tissue in recent times. The mummy, a 30-50-year-old female, was found in Thebes, Deir el Medina, at the burial ground of the king's workmen. Based on anthropological data, the mummification method, the burial ground and amino-acid racemization, the mummy can be assigned to the twenty-first dynasty.

The silk industry had its origin in China and the material probably first reached the Mediterranean countries via Persia. Silk was not used in Egypt until later; the earliest example that can be traced is of Ptolemaic date from Mostagedda, a woolen tunic with decorative stripes with a weft of white silk. Lucan, writing in the middle of the first century, described Cleopatra with "her white breasts resplendent through the Sidonian fabric, which, wrought in close texture by the skill of the Seres, the needle of the workmen of the Nile has separated and has loosened the wrap by stretching out the web".
A portion of a colored silk fabric was found at Qustul, south of Abu Simbel, the exact date of which is not certain, though it is probably not older than the fourth century AD. From the fourth century AD onwards silk became more common in Egypt. Our work suggests that silk was used in Egypt as long as 1,000 years BC, which would shed new light on ancient trading practices.

www.silk-road.com...

The Egyptians were not Nomadic but the Israelites were. So who do you think brought the Chinese Silk to the Egyptians???

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: RogueWaterC1

Where do you live?
I already did the business ownership. I'm retired now.lol

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 07:10 PM
link   
See a point would be your ignorance as to what actually happened in relation to History.

Any thoughts?

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thecakeisalie

"APEP DEFILEFTH ASAR! THE RUBY STAR HAS SHED IT'S BLOOD UPON ME!"

Unbinding spell or lyrics to a metal song?

It's definitely NOT an "Unbinding" spell. It's the lyrics to a song.

I wondered if they were referring to Crowley's Star Ruby ritual, but I have "The Magick of Thelema" and no such words are used in the ritual.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
a reply to: Kashai

Donald Trump is More dangerous that Satan

You give satan too much power and credit -

Did you make noises when Bush unleashed slaughter in the middle East?

The millions killed in the Iraq-Iran war never bothered you?

I realize your post is not addressed to me, but I was extremely upset by the Iraq War. I knew the moment it was announced that it would be a disaster for the US.

And what it did to the people of Iraq makes me want to vomit.

The Bush Family are Globalist Neocons who work to feed the MIC whenever possible. But so are the Clintons.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 07:29 PM
link   

I realize your post is not addressed to me, but I was extremely upset by the Iraq War. I knew the moment it was announced that it would be a disaster for the US.

The Bush Family are Globalist Neocons who work to feed the MIC whenever possible. But so are the Clintons.

So how is Donald Trump not a Globalist Neocon?

I mean if you have access to billions of dollars how are you not involved in being a Globalist Neocon?

Anyone who would buy a property where the address begins with the numbers 666 is affiliating themselves with the issue of the "Anti-Christ".

What problem are you having with that in relation to the philosophy of Christianity?

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: peter vlar

It is obvious that Donald Trump is More dangerous than Satan.

Do you deny this???

Yes, I DO deny that Donald Trump is more dangerous than Satan.

Hillary Clinton is MORE dangerous than Trump.

I thank God (& the good fairies of the Universe) that Trump was able to stop that slimebag Hillary from taking the WH -- at least for now.

The Globalists are EVIL.

If the Globalists are EVIL, then Trump is, by default of being a Globalist,also EVIL. If you honestly believe that things would be much different just because another family occupies the WH then it's time to take off the blinders. Elected officials aren't running the country nor have they for a long time. Election cycles are just political theater. Modern day gladiator games to satiate the masses.

But hey... Trump isn't a globalist, right? He just took part in a 110 Billion dollar arms sale to the country that 15 of 19 9/11 terrorists called home, is a major supporter of Has, major fundraiser for a host of groups recognized as terrorist organizations by the US govt and the UN... I could go on but there are entire threads archived on ATS that go in depth.

But hey, if we ignore history and reality, we can turn any politician into a puppy eating rainbows amirite?

I can understand why people would consider Trump to be a Globalist. Both Ivanka & Jared Kushner are NY Democrats.
Kushner is from a very corrupt family. Ivanka is friends with Chelsea Clinton.

But I think Trump is basically a good man who will do what he can to deliver his campaign promises. Trump is being blocked & betrayed at almost every turn.

What speaks well for Trump is how much the Globalists & Leftists HATE him.
They will do everything possible to remove him.

I agree that Saudi Arabia is the very "heart of darkness" in the MidEast. I suspect Kushner played a major role in that deal.

If the Globalists destroy Trump, the US is lost. There will be no second chance.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: veracity

AuranVector...you seem to be the most level-headed, informed 4-ever-trumper I have ever come into contact with on the internets. You are shot down post after post yet keep your cool and keep on keepin' on. Also, you seem to know some about "magic", "prayer" and have an open mind to that "magic", which I respect.

With that said...an unbinding ritual for Trump is the most absolute idiotic thing I can possibly imagine. Even tho you seem level-headed, it will attract so many crazies and if you know ANYTHING about this fabric...it will only harm yourselves.

Also, please keep in mind that that the "binding" ritual of the witches does not wish to cause harm to Trump, it only wishes to keep HIM from causing harm. The Karmic Fabric will understand that, but how is it to understand YOUR motive?

Just please keep that in mind when you do your "unbinding" ritual. It could be that we all actually just want the same thing.

This "Binding" ritual is being sold to the public as harmless. It's anything but.
I'm 99.9% sure their ritual was designed by a Chaos magician. It has the hallmarks:

The evocation includes "Demons of the infernal realms."

The use of the "Tower" card -- utter destruction. The type of sigil used.

The instruction to burn the photo of Trump
and then to blow the candle out while "visualizing Trump blowing apart into dust or ash."

The instruction to inscribe the orange candle with Trump's name then BURY it at a crossroads. (So Voodoo.)
The orange candle serves as a surrogate for Trump -- like a doll.

These acts are anything but benign. This is not a "Binding" ritual. It's designed to destroy Trump.

I'm only one person. That's why I was so glad to hear that the Evangelicals are praying for Trump's protection.

The Unbinding ritual I'm using is benign -- except to those trying to harm Trump thru magick.

And thank you for your kind words.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 08:13 PM
link   

"The globalist are evil"

So the Internet is evil? I mean it is a tool of the Globalist movement is it not?

The idea that I can speak to someone from any country in the world as long as they have translation technology (which in fact is free on the internet) is not evil.

Clearly there are issues you do not understand about history and here is one of them...

Adolf Hitler took the Swastika as a symbol and in so far as his flag. The swastika is a Buddhist symbol as well as is the issue of the numbers 666.

Egyptian Mummies had Chinese Silk in their mouths...

SIR -- On examing hair samples of mummies in the scanning electron microscope we found a piece of tissue between the curls which had the characteristic appearance of silk. To show that the specimen was silk, we performed infrared studies using multiple internal reflection, allowing nondestructive identification of the material. The spectra clearly identified silk.

We performed amino-acid analysis of the sample according to the method in ref. 2 and obtained the typical spectrum of hydrolyzed silk, with high glycine, serine and alanine peaks as originally described by Shimura. To exclude the possibility that the silk specimen could have been added later to the mummy's hair we performed amino-acid racemization studies on the mummy's hydrolyzed hair samples and on the hydrolyzed silk specimen: proline racemization was used as the marker amino acid. We used an HPLC method for the separation of L and D forms.

The D/L racemization ratios from hair and silk were comparable, which excludes contamination of hair by the silk tissue in recent times. The mummy, a 30-50-year-old female, was found in Thebes, Deir el Medina, at the burial ground of the king's workmen. Based on anthropological data, the mummification method, the burial ground and amino-acid racemization, the mummy can be assigned to the twenty-first dynasty.

The silk industry had its origin in China and the material probably first reached the Mediterranean countries via Persia. Silk was not used in Egypt until later; the earliest example that can be traced is of Ptolemaic date from Mostagedda, a woolen tunic with decorative stripes with a weft of white silk. Lucan, writing in the middle of the first century, described Cleopatra with "her white breasts resplendent through the Sidonian fabric, which, wrought in close texture by the skill of the Seres, the needle of the workmen of the Nile has separated and has loosened the wrap by stretching out the web".
A portion of a colored silk fabric was found at Qustul, south of Abu Simbel, the exact date of which is not certain, though it is probably not older than the fourth century AD. From the fourth century AD onwards silk became more common in Egypt. Our work suggests that silk was used in Egypt as long as 1,000 years BC, which would shed new light on ancient trading practices.

www.silk-road.com...

The Egyptians were not Nomadic but the Israelites were. So who do you think brought the Chinese Silk to the Egyptians???

Our definitions of the word "Globalist" are very different.

When I say "Globalist" I'm referring to a small cabal of extremely rich & powerful people who consider Planet Earth to be their private property. The rest of humanity just gets in their way.

The Globalist agenda is to eventually control ALL of the resources of this planet. Another major agenda item is Depopulation. They see us as "useless eaters" who are polluting their planet and consuming their non-renewable resources.

In the West, this Cabal controls almost everything already: they control the major banks, and thru the banks they control entire national governments. They control the major multinational corporations which control food production, energy, technology, Big Pharma, the medical industry, etc.

They also control all the major media: the Associated Press, Reuters, publishing, newspapers, magazines, radio, TV, and movies (Hollywood). So they control what people think & feel.

They control the major universities & colleges, so they control the indoctrination of the future leaders.

They own the Military Industrial Complex.

They are planning to kill most of the current population down to a size they can control.

Most human workers can be replaced by robotics & AI.

Which is why they are destroying the First World countries with uncontrolled immigration -- to create civil war.
The civil war will be a distraction from collapsing economies (no jobs for people).

Are you getting the picture?

Incidentally, the swastika is also used by Hindus.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 08:28 PM
link   
So who to you are they?

I mean obviously you think they are people who support Globalism but who specifically are you talking about?

edit on 25-5-2017 by Kashai because: Added content

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 08:35 PM
link   

So how is Donald Trump not a Globalist Neocon?

I mean if you have access to billions of dollars how are you not involved in being a Globalist Neocon?

Anyone who would buy a property where the address begins with the numbers 666 is affiliating themselves with the issue of the "Anti-Christ".

What problem are you having with that in relation to the philosophy of Christianity?

Not ALL rich people are Globalists.

NeoCon (New Conservatives) are actually a variety of Communist in disguise. NeoCons are essentially Trotskyites who believe in revolution thru Orwellian "Endless War."

The Communists basically took over the Democratic Party back in the 1960's & 1970's. There was a split between the Communists. Those who did NOT want war took command of the Democratic Party. Those who wanted Endless War began to infiltrate the Republican Party. The Globalists are using the Communists in BOTH parties to destroy this country, as well as Europe. The Far Left is allied with Radical Islamists.

Trump was against the Iraq War. I believe he wants to save this country from the Globalists who will destroy it.

The infamous 666 building belongs to the corrupt Jared Kushner.

I am NOT Christian.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Are you perhaps worried about Integration?

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: richapau

I think you need to reflect on your own opinions in the context of your last statement against them.

I have no idea what you're referring to. Which statement?

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join