It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Great Sign And Rare Eclipse Mark End Of Times 9-23-17

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Wait....its' just after 10pm here on the east coast of the US, 22nd.

But it's well into the 23rd in Australia....Asia.....Europe and Africa....

Does it not start until the last time zone?

I always get confused by these......

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Pearj

SnF

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: eriktheawful

I think if my calculations are correct, the relevant time for anything major to happen would be about 10:30am CST tomorrow morning, give or take, or maybe between 3 to 4 pm. It really depends on if this means something major is going to happen tomorrow and what possible interpretation you want to favor. I'll just be watching all day to see.

But that's only if something major happens.

Otherwise, we just get a nice alignment that may or may not simply be a signal of bad times to come which we won't know about until bad times ramp up.
edit on 22-9-2017 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Jesus told some listening to him that their generation would experience the end times he was describing. The only explanation is that time after his crucifixion is an illusion and all that is has already happened and those of us remaining in this illusory world are only purposed to remember that we were with Christ all along as we go through our own revelation that accompanies the symptoms that he described. I think this is also why he was not able to tell anyone a date for the end times, because it was subjective depending on the individual Christ in each of us.

Satan was allowed to continue to rule so that the children of light could continue to germinate in darkness, just like a seed.

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 12:19 AM
link   
a reply to: cooperton

So. What do you think?
We has endtimes nows?

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 12:33 AM
link   
a reply to: eriktheawful

Perhaps when the terminator crosses Jerusalem? Or perhaps Missouri?

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 12:34 AM
link   
See you all bright and early Sunday morning, the 24th.

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 12:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66
Or...not.

Oh, uh. I think I just raised my smitage quotient.

edit on 9/23/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 12:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Dangit Phage!

Now there's coffee all over my keyboard.

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 12:40 AM
link   

That's what you get for drinking coffee at this hour.

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 12:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

That's what you get for drinking coffee at this hour.

Helps me sleep.

Supposedly.

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Look, I'm gonna need a definitive answer on if this is going down tomorrow because I've gotta know if I'm typing up a one day notice for work, and exactly how many beers I'm buying after.

Thanks.

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 12:58 AM
link   

I like the germination analogy. You have a gift, I presume.

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 12:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: milano

I like the germination analogy. You have a gift, I presume.

Deeply appreciated complement. I am glad it resonated with you.

originally posted by: Phage

So. What do you think?
We has endtimes nows?

Phage: (noun) a virus that parasitizes a bacterium by infecting it and reproducing inside it.
edit on 23-9-2017 by cooperton because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 01:00 AM
link   
I found an awesome sale on toilet paper Wednesday when I was out picking up a few groceries.

So I loaded up on 2 dozen 36-pack double rolls.... that's 864 rolls of TP kiddies.

End of the world ? Pfft.

Bring it !

Mama's ready to rock n' roll, yeah baby yeah.

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 01:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

There is some fancy theological term for it, but the "end times" happen continuously. An algorythm if you will. And not globally necessarily, but incremental like ripples in a pond. Anyone who believes Jesus is God in human state will by natural process experience many "end times" through life. Rev.1.9 (i think) lays out the key to the mystery...the revelation. Not sure where I was coming or going with this...but end times now? We've been in the end times ever since the beginning.

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Have guys ever considered that its already happened ?
And that we already in internet forum posting hell ?
We will be posting on forums for eternity.

Buck

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 02:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Caver78

Here's my problem. The news is reporting this hasn't happened since the late 1800's yet it CLEARLY has. en.wikipedia.org... www.timeanddate.com... The only thing different is as the OP stated,

No one said that the U.S. hasn't seen a total eclipse since the 1800's.

In fact there have been many total eclipses visible in the U.S.

The interesting thing about our recent eclipse is the fact that it traveled across the entire country, and was visible only in the U.S. According to the Washington post the last time that occurred was in 1776. The year this country was founded.

Corrections: A previous version of this story incorrectly stated that the Aug. 21 eclipse is the first time the path of totality will eclipse only over the contiguous U.S. since 1918. It is in fact the first time this has occurred since the U.S. declared independence in 1776. A previous version of this story also incorrectly stated that New England saw four eclipses in the last 100 years. It has seen five because the 1970 eclipse went over some islands.

Link

In case you don't like the Washington post here is what ABC Chicago had to say about it.

To give a snapshot of how rare total solar eclipses are in the U.S., the last time any state saw one was Hawaii in 1991. The last time one was visible from the continental U.S. was in 1979. The last time the path of one crossed the entire U.S. was about a hundred years ago, and the last time one was visible exclusively from the U.S. was 1776.

Link

edit on 23-9-2017 by Diisenchanted because: to add second link

edit on 23-9-2017 by Diisenchanted because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Just an additional piece of information. According to Norse myth, when Heimdallr blows the horn its the signal that the End times battle of good vs evil kicks off. It doesnt state that things will end in a day or so. I would guess it takes many years, perhaps even decades, to cleanse this place from all evil culture etc. Most people dont know anything so to reeducate them will take a very long time.

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Take a look at Ba(a)li and its volcano just about to explode.

en.wikipedia.org...(demon)

Is this the start and October the real deal?..

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join