It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How I deal with the knowledge I live in a different reality than the world I was born in.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 11:39 PM
link   
I have no interest in convincing you that this is a different reality than the world I lived in in my early years. But this is what I believe is true.

I wonder what is true. Are there 2 different Earths, different in some small ways and some very big ways, or are there 2 different programs where coding the differences wasn't such a big job?

I'm here, and so are you. Are we a simulation, but with consciousness active?

But I don't trust this world.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Maybe we exist in infinite realities simultaneously and wake up in a new one every morning, not remembering the one before.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 12:04 AM
link   
a reply to: droid56

What has changed from your teen years that makes you think you are in another reality?

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 12:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Nightstar, I was a teacher for 30 years, and I know without a shadow of doubt that the bear family was named Berenstein and not Berenstain. But the child from that pair has the name of Berenstain. It has always been so. Two worlds.

South America wasn't so far east of north america, and Australia wasn't so close to New Guinea. Our bodies are different.

Some of us have been moved, our consciousness that is.

Why is the question.
edit on 21-5-2017 by droid56 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Eh a lot of things don't add up in my world either. You ask why? I ask why stress over it?

Does it matter that things are changed? Why does it greatly affect you?

I'm curious too. But whether it's internal or external, it's there and it is what it is.

We deal in the present, and the present is where we have the influence and the tools to cope. So what if it was Berenstain all along. Who cares if New Zealand was somewhere else.

Every day is a new timeline/ universe we interact with so what does it matter in the big picture? Find that which is constant.

Don't lose your head. Just carry on and play the game the best you can. Good luck

edit on 21-5-2017 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Am I reading from the droid56 that registered on 23 07 2007 or the other droid56 from the other world, or droid56 who recently had a bad fall in the bathroom 3 days ago and started taking codeine?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

If its any consolation I've just turned 60 and have had close call bad experience in the shower - darn age!

or the Mandela Effect droid56

www.abovetopsecret.com...

PS I don't trust this world or my senses at times

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 12:50 AM
link   
I am convinced something is 'out of whack'.

It seems to me the change began seven or eight years ago, around 2010. I can't give specific reasons why I feel the way I do but I agree something is wrong.

I've joked with friends that all of our wireless technology has screwed up the matrix. I laugh about it with them but I'm only half joking.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 01:11 AM
link   
In what ways is it comparatively different? Are you referring to how socially the country and people have changed or? Or such as that how old media, TV and movies, painted a picture that if different from today's world just at they did since their inception. Seems like a lot more overall. In other words, what makes you think this?

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Good morning from Finland where summer seems to have begun.

The Mandela effect is real. And those who do not experience it, somehow nevertheless feel the urge to bash and ridicule the believers.

And no, i have no proof. As of yet, it cannot be proven. And i don't need to.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 01:34 AM
link   

It was always Berenstein to me and many others as well. It was always Mirror, mirror on the wall in the story of Snow White. Strange, but true.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Everything is and always has been perfectly aligned with the centre of the universe.

Mandela effect?

I say Mandala effect.

Things don't appear the same on the outside looking, as they do on the inside.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 02:26 AM
link   
How do you deal with the majority of humans not understanding out of body experiences and refuse to quantify it?

From my point of view in the Mandala Effect there are 2 scenarios.
1 Either the soul and consciousness have disconnected and connected to a similar person in another simulation.
2 There is no backup/similar simulation of this type that soul and consciousness can disconnect from and connect to, so the change is in the perception of reality in the brain and not a real travel.

I have had people telling me they can change the past. Either they are changing where they are in the multiverse or they are changing the perception of this universe. And rewriting what people believe/information directly in their brain thru quantum manipulation is technically possible. It is how the soul communicate with the consciousness thru the body. Buddhist have been playing around with this manipulation in their Transcendental Meditation program.

www.eurekalert.org...

This is why people who are aware of information exchange within their brain create the critical observer of thoughts and information to be more aware of external manipulation. Opening the third eye to a degree makes the information surface to the consciousness so it can be evaluated and discarded.
edit on 21-5-2017 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 02:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: droid56
How I deal with the knowledge I live in a different reality than the world I was born in.

There is only One unchanging Universal Reality that we are all born into and live in and die in.
Every moment of our existence is unique, a unique Perspective.
It is the unique Perspectives whereby we imagine different Realities.
There is but One, we all perceive it uniquely, every moment of existence!

The 'world' in which you were born is perceived from the Perspective of an infant.
I'll bet that you are no longer seeing the world through infant's eyes, of course it looks different!

Perhaps understanding this will help. *__-

edit on 21-5-2017 by namelesss because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 02:45 AM
link   

There is only One unchanging Universal Reality that we are all born into and live in and die in.

That's true.. but 'Universal Reality' isn't the same as the physically reality that is played out right now. Many forces are clouding our view , people are confused and looking for answers . Understanding the universal reality won't help if it has become an abstract concept.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 05:22 AM
link   
Don't forget to take your meds!

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Interesting thread. I just went in search of popular 'Mandala' effects.. I have to say I'm shocked to discover Kelloggs breaky cereal Fruit loops is in fact Froot loops !!! What a strange world, & why did my own mind play such a cruel trick for so many yrs?
Now to go find out what else I have wrong

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 07:26 AM
link   

I thought the thread was about how you deal with it. Apparently it's not. Since the thread is merely a claim something happened, I will simply say no, nothing happened. Same world.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 07:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: feelingconnected
Interesting thread. I just went in search of popular 'Mandala' effects.. I have to say I'm shocked to discover Kelloggs breaky cereal Fruit loops is in fact Froot loops !!! What a strange world, & why did my own mind play such a cruel trick for so many yrs?
Now to go find out what else I have wrong

Because you know the word fruit, it's pronounced like fruit, so your mind tells you it's spelled fruit.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 01:29 PM
link   

It is strange how everyone remembers all the same things that are out of place now yet others say we have a bad memory

Dollys braces
Mirror mirror on the wall
Silver leg on c3po in Star wars
Billy Graham dying
California dreaming words being Began to pray
South America moving East on a 3d globe

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: stonerwilliam

And no one who is an expert on any of those subjects believes it or 'remembers' it.

California dreaming is an interesting one as it has two versions I believe. The original, which is the one that makes sense for the song, is pretend to pray.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join