It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Malevolent non-human entity at door, threatened to come "back at or after midnight with a friend"

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Source: my girlfriend (she is a psychic medium). I didn't see/feel anything and have no ability for it. I believe her account 100%. She says it speaks with her telepathically.

Location: at her house, I’m ill and was trying to take a nap to rest/recover. She is resting next to me on the bed on her phone.

Description of entity: definitely non-human. Not some mean old-man spirit or anyone that ever 'lived' on Earth. She suggests it has an interdimensional feeling to her. She says it’s one of the strongest that she has come across in a while. Physically the spirit appears as a short (5'9") man wearing a military-like black long sleeve coat with large collars that are popped-upwards. She says that the spirit must know her in some way, because it chose to appear to her what it interpreted as the most frightening manner to her. It wears a tight-fitting burlap sack over its head that is painted white, giving the appearance of being bald at a glance. Its mouth is painted on in red like a clown, similar to The Joker. She said that it was spending time trying to get into her mind to determine what would make her the most scared, with the thinking going that if she was afraid of it then it would have power over her and be able to enter the house. She isn’t afraid of it and says this type of thing happens quite often but she never talks about it to anyone outside "the industry" (remote viewers, psychics, researchers, colleagues, etc...)

Entity’s purpose: The entity found her at this location and came with the purpose of 'popping her energy bubble' to drain and recharge itself. She blocked the entity from entering her house and also blocked it from coming to the side of the house of her bedroom. She said it was pacing back and forth on the front porch and peering into the large front window (window was open, and has a screen). It was outside for about an hour and a half spending most of the time screaming psychically at her demanding to be let in, calling her filthy names. After a while, its energy wore down until it became more and more transparent and then finally dissipated. The last thing it said to her was "I am coming back at (or after) midnight and bringing a friend". She says every other word out from it to her is "8!tch, 8!tch, 8!tch, 8!tch.”

So, I posted this first because I wanted to share it with someone and we can’t tell anyone we personally know because it will affect her career and don’t want to deal with the judgements/accusations/etc.

Secondly, I want to ask for advice: what can *I* do, as someone with ZERO abilities-or even an *awareness* of anything supernatural. What can i do to *add* protection to this house and our environment?

[snipped]

Another note, I don’t have any pics or proof, but that is not the purpose of this post.

Thanks in advance to all!!!

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 04:39 PM
link   
I was going to post a meaningful response, but your PS makes me say instead get your g/f the psychiatric help she needs as you have obviously ruled out anything else it could possibly be.

Peace.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 04:41 PM
link   
further info: this happened within the last 3 hours, its early afternoon here.

I asked about the entity's friend, she said its one of his minions that he controls, and that its weaker than he is. She said this entity controls a group/gang of minions that are all weaker than him.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 04:41 PM
link   
peace to you as well!a reply to: SR1TX

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 04:46 PM
link   
I can't give you any advice as to what to do next. Just hope you guys are ok. Is there anyone else who lives near you with the gift? If the spirit is bringing a friend, your girlfriend should too.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Justshrug

I'm a little confused--if the purpose of the entity is to use your gf to recharge itself, but wears its remaining energy down trying to do so as your gf resists, how does it continue to survive and harass her at later times? Doesn't that mean its getting recharged elsewhere? If so, does she have any idea why it persists in bothering her specifically?

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Psychic attack, get to a witch to remove the entity.

Peace

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Lolliek

I was wondering the same thing, if we should/can bring backup. I asked her, in her experience, when a malevolent spirit makes a threat to return like this, how often they actually return. She didnt answer that, but instead said that she knows for certain it will return, because it was so angry at not being able to knock through and enter the house and pop her bubble.

She also said that she felt the entity wanted some item from her house. I asked her "like what" and she replied, it probably wants one of her tools/items of power. She said the entity found her first by her energy and then noticed an item it desperately wants once it got here.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Monsieur Neary

Response from my gf: "great question, very intelligent question!"

1) yes, he couldnt get what he wanted from her so he is out hunting right now trying to find another source
2) he is so focused on her because in the local area here, she likely has "the biggest battery" of energy to leach off of

Thanks!

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 04:55 PM
link   
When I am scared I invoke a Siberian Tiger spirit.
It's very powerful and to you can invoke it for protection by focusing on images of Siberian Tigers in your minds eye until you feel its presence around you. Tell her to look at images on google if she is unfamiliar with what they look like.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 04:56 PM
link   
8!tch 8!tch...."snare drum" Bddddddddddddddd dah! "Fireball!"
"Drops beat" b!tch
Sounds like Fonzie has gotten into beat mixing and you have a late night rave happening! I'm in!!
I also thought of "the walking dude" from The Stand by Stephen King. He dressed like the Fonze but was and inter dimensional devil type guy. He's also (spoiler alert),!!! The man in black from The Dark Tower~Stephan King

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: 0racle

Thanks Oracle -- that sounds completely do-able and something that even i can help focus on too

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 05:02 PM
link   

edit on 20-5-2017 by imwilliam because: Edit to OP negates the need for my post and makes my post off topic

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Question, is this made up?

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: imwilliam

Comment of the day, right there.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 05:20 PM
link   

You're welcome.

PS ignore the flies.
edit on 20-5-2017 by 0racle because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Today is your lucky day. It just so happens that I specialize in getting rid of "no pics no proof" entities.

Just send me a one time payment of 29.99 ( plus shipping and handling) and I'll get rid of your evil entity!

Message me within 20 minutes and I'll throw in an extra evil entity expulsion kit at no charge (just add additional shipping and handling). Act now, I can't make this offer all day..

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: DarkvsLight29

Hello DvL - I believe everything my gf told me, she doesnt have any reason to lie to me. She doesnt even really want to share this with me, i kinda push her to share more because Im open to it and wont make judgements and i want us to be very close and have no secrets with each other.

I am telling the truth of the account she told me.

Thats all I have

Thanks and Regards!

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 05:31 PM
link   
I don’t have time for anyone's nonsensical spaghetti-monster jesus-solar-diety-worship judeo-christian BS. I won’t engage with your nonsense and you shouldn’t engage with me:

Well then...

you need 3/4 of a cup of water.. hold it over your head while standing on one leg.. slightly tilted due east
then spin in circles 3 times 3 and chant thrice.

'oogaoogaooga i am the great one, no one is greater than me'

do this just before midnight in the EXACT spot the entity first manifested..

that'll tech em'

edit on 20-5-2017 by Xarian6 because: .

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Let me close with this, my OP so I want to express my sentiment: I don’t have time for anyone's nonsensical spaghetti-monster jesus-solar-diety-worship judeo-christian BS. I won’t engage with your nonsense and you shouldn’t engage with me:

So let me get this right. Your gf is being haunted by an evil entity wearing a peacoat with a potato sack on its head painted in clown makeup, which you wholeheartedly believe, but spaghetti monsters, Jesus, and Solar deities are nonsensical bs?

Did you even read what you wrote? This is hypocrisy at its finest. I think you should get your head checked, not your gf.

Gotta love humans!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join