It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Malevolent non-human entity at door, threatened to come "back at or after midnight with a friend"

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: grainofsand
a reply to: sled735

Did the hallucinations grab her by the ankles?
You know that?
Psychotic episode would be my initial thoughts due to the lack of verifiable evidence.

No, I was the one who was grabbed by the ankles back when I was still young and living with my parents. And, I don't need to verify my experience to you or anyone else. I really don't give a rats pa-toot if you believe me or not. It happened... period!

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: grainofsand

This is the Paranormal forum if you did not notice. If you want to hang out in here and troll people to call them insane unverifiable or anything else? That is trolling. When I go to get something to eat, I do not need anyone to come up and tell me what steak is.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 02:39 AM
link   
a reply to: BigBrotherDarkness

I'll post wherever I like thanks, and if I think it smells like insane bull# I'll call it.
Alert mods instead of whining maybe?

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Justshrug

You are too quick to dismiss Christianity considering it's worked for so many people. People who've had similar experiences.

Their is no stronger entity on this planet than the human being, knowledge of this can help you defeat any foe regardless of that foe is hallucinations or paranormal, even normal.

Even if Jesus was not real or just some dude who lived in the middle east, the image of what he stood for, the image humans have made for him... It's stronger than you or I. It's pure and great, if a psychic entity encountered such an image it'll put the fear straight in it.

Think about that...

As I said though humans are the most powerful entity on this planet, our ability to manipulate, create or destroy is near endless. Couple that up with faith and knowledge and you've got a powerful triad.

So I'd advise her to face it, demand it does it's worse whilst she does her best. Regardless of how you feel about if this Earth is ours, the fact remains that this is our dwelling. Make it be known.

You mentioned that she has "powerful artifacts", I won't nay say that but at the end of the day inanimate objects only hold power because power has been bestowed upon them, again you're quick to nay say Christianity and more precisely the cross... Yet it's upon flags, had billions of humans bestow greatness upon it.

Think about it. A church is but a building without faith, without people believing in it... Consider why churches have often been built on grounds considered sacred to non-Christians.

Faith. She'll never defeat it if she doesn't believe she's strong enough and their is nothing more powerful than a human being.

We are deadly

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Unborn's usually trap/hold spirit hostages to maintain the power they need to stay. If it's going after your GF she's done something to get it's attention.
edit on 5/22/2017 by Gargoyle91 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 03:43 PM
link   

verifiable ? lol
you must be high
this is the internet
even if you got photos and videos
its still " unverifiable "

If you think its bogus
great
why are you still here then ?

do we need to hear again how you don't believe it
or is once enough ?

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: kibric

Aw does my skepticism threaten you?
Don't cry, I won't bite x

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 03:48 PM
link   

threaten lol
your about as threating as a lemon

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 03:50 PM
link   

So what are you whining about then?

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 03:52 PM
link   

your useless conversation

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 03:55 PM
link   

You replied to me lol
Of course I'll reply to your bitching and whining if you direct it at me.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Geki09

LOL....

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Of course I'll reply to your bitching and whining if you direct it at me.

at least you got manners

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Manners maketh the man

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 06:25 PM
link   

If, as you state, she claims to not be afraid, what's the problem? If something is there, simply ignore it, and don't invite it in.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 10:48 PM
link   

try using Classic Salt as a shield around the bed.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 10:53 PM
link   

It sounds alot like Pennywise from It. At a guess a lower astral entity. She should give it no heed. None.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join