It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Told Russians That Firing ‘Nut Job’ Comey Eased Pressure From Investigation

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickyD
a reply to: alphabetaone

What's the meaning of "a couple" to you... cause you literally posted everything line for line up to his response... Was quite a few more lines than I would call a couple. In fact you basically posted all of the article that fit the view you wanted to push and left off right before the response to said view point. Not a very honest way to make a thread from what I can tell...

Do you have anything on the article to quote or comment on? Or are you going to continually go on about me? So far, I haven't heard how you feel about what transpired, only what you think about how I posted what transpired.
edit on 19-5-2017 by alphabetaone because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Trump cant take a p___ without it being reported in the news!

I'm telling you I've never seen nothing like this.

Who in the world could have leaked that?

Trump's being tortured, or he's torturing himself.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 04:13 PM
link   

I have I commented the part you left out made a whole lot more sense than the speculation of the reporter based on his "sources" and the fact you tried to make it look like Spicer didn't comment on the question is very dishonest and makes me question your thread and it's integrity...A word I feel you might need to look up as its meaning seems lost on you.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
The Right LOVED Comey until Trump decided they shouldnt like him anymore, he went on for months and months about how good he was, even after being elected president.......

Um, no. Most of us on the Right dismissed him as a Clinton/Obama stooge after he gave a press conference listing exactly how Hillary broke the law with the server scandal, but then said he wouldn't pursue charges.

The Left turned against him after he announced he was re-opening the investigation about 2 minutes before the election began.

Trump was right: Comey had pissed off pretty much everyone.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 04:17 PM
link   
What if Trump is the leaker to drive the media insane and it's working. They print anything that could hurt Trump and the administration so why not feed them bogus stories.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickyD

I have I commented the part you left out made a whole lot more sense than the speculation of the reporter based on his "sources" and the fact you tried to make it look like Spicer didn't comment on the question is very dishonest and makes me question your thread and it's integrity...A word I feel you might need to look up as its meaning seems lost on you.

"I tried to make it look like...." .... you don't know me, and I don't know you. Don't make any judgements about what I try to do about anything. It's beyond your station pal.

Again, what Spicer said wasn't relevant, what WAS relevant is that he was not inclined to dispute the report. His semantics are not paramount.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

I'd agree I feel sorry for him, but you're a lunatic if you think he isn't moving the water that's causing all this.

Everyone wanted this. The Left wanted a bad GOP choice for President to boost chances of winning. The Right wanted an "Outsider".

It's nothing short of insanity to claim this administration is tipity top shape and nothing is out of the ordinary with it, and Trump is completely Presidential. If you believe that, you have mental illness. My Republican-Voting roommate doesn't even subscribe to the idea Trump is a normal functioning guy. That is mental illness held by extreme partisanship.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nucleardoom

And what this amounts too (if true) is a little conversation back from 2012 involving Obama telling Medvedev "After my election, I have more flexibility." Just more hypocritical insanity from the left. Gotta keep that Russian boogeyman narrative going until they feel the need to switch the spotlight back onto the ISIS boogeyman. What a load of sh*t.

Here, just so everyone can see and hear the original source material. If you are skeptical, you can find the YouTube from RT and Fox and others.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: Nucleardoom

And what this amounts too (if true) is a little conversation back from 2012 involving Obama telling Medvedev "After my election, I have more flexibility." Just more hypocritical insanity from the left. Gotta keep that Russian boogeyman narrative going until they feel the need to switch the spotlight back onto the ISIS boogeyman. What a load of sh*t.

Here, just so everyone can see and hear the original source material. If you are skeptical, you can find the YouTube from RT and Fox and others.

Nice point. Well made.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

...and, how is any of that important or even relevant? It's an apples and oranges comparison.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Republican Arguing 101

No, you see, Trump, Because Obama. And Hillary.

You see? /s
edit on 19-5-2017 by Mordekaiser because: (no reason given)

link   

I can only judge what you put forth to judge...And his comments were almost the most relevant part of the article as they were an explanation of why Comey was fired. You don't like being called out do you?

link   

originally posted by: alphabetaone
a reply to: ketsuko

...and, how is any of that important or even relevant? It's an apples and oranges comparison.

Obama is on the record and Trump is not. It's pretty relevant in my book.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Not really. It's about a time we heard about Obama saying something to the Russians about having more flexibility (something that if Trump said it would be *evidence of collusion*) and we also have the actual hard evidence right there for everyone to see and hear for themselves and it was widely broadcast.

Contrast that with these reports where we have anonymous sources and materials that no one, not even the reporters writing the stories, have seen or can see, but everyone acts like they're 100% genuine.

All they are right now are unsubstantiated rumor, and the papers themselves admit this when they say they have not verified their sources!

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Trump isn't on the record?

Care to expand that thought?

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Holy crap! I found the memo!!!

pics.me.me...

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: GodEmperor

So you vote Republican for the dank memes. Makes the most sense honestly. It's not like they actually reduce taxes.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: GodEmperor

Shoot, even Dan Rather had documents. They were forged but he at least had documents to show everyone.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mordekaiser
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Trump isn't on the record?

Care to expand that thought?

My point was that nothing happened to Obama and Trump is under fire from nearly everyone just because of hearsay. Isnt that strange?

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: alphabetaone

There's a huge difference between stating the obvious and eroding confidence in American policy by calling one of your chiefs a 'nut job'....and frankly if you cant see that, then I'm not quite sure why you care either way.

Eroding confidence??? I think nutjob Comey did a great job of that all by himself. The FBI hasn't been this tarnished by a director since Hoover. The guy should have never been the top dog at the FBI because he didn't know how to handle the situations he found himself in with regard to longstanding FBI policy. And now since Trump fired Comey, it's now Trumps fault Comey couldn't do his job correctly? WTF?

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join