It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Told Russians That Firing ‘Nut Job’ Comey Eased Pressure From Investigation

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

This statement is completely ignorant, do you not know how hacking works?

99% of the time it's not the local computer idiot.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

I don't really care who agreed with my post I posted it because of the manner in which the OP tried to frame this thread. It was pretty incomplete without at least noting the response to said question. As for Spicer's comment I would imagine the manner in which Comey publicly commented on the case...As well as anything that has gone on behind the scenes with those involved may play into it. We don't have and probably will never have that type of inside look though so it does us little good to go around thinking we know what happened now does it. As is said here often the burden of proof lies with the accuser not the accused. I have not seen any proof to back up the allegation that Trump fired Comey for any reason other than what he said he fired him for. We can speculate all day...I can speculate that Comey is an alien and had an urgent need to leave earth thus we have this cooked up reason for the firing. Does that make any of it fact or something I can count on as truth...No. Don't let that stop you guys from trying to push all the speculative/creatively framed reporting as truth...

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

originally posted by: TruMcCarthy

originally posted by: MonkeyFishFrog
a reply to: alphabetaone

Unfortunately, you are going to see people follow him to the bitter end. At this point they could release video tapes of Trump and Putin planning the DNC hacks and people here would still defend him.

What if the truth is there was no DNC hack by the Russians, and that Seth Rich was the leaker. The whole Trump/Russian Collusion hoax would fall apart, and we certainly can't have that, we need something to keep Trump from implementing his pro-America agenda.

Then we need to know that, and get out of his hair. He should step up and stop making it worse.

This is why he fired Comey. Comey knows the truth, but he let the Trump/Russia Collusion propaganda propagate for political purposes. Once Mueller comes in, does the investigation, and releases the results, a lot of the Trump/Russia Collusion stuff will die down, though I doubt some democrats will ever let it go, no matter how untrue it is proven to be.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Well for one...it sure sounds like something he would say...
And second the Whitehouse is not disputing it.

Does Trump get Twitter on air force one?

link   

originally posted by: alphabetaone

WASHINGTON — President Trump told Russian officials in the Oval Office this month that firing the F.B.I. director, James B. Comey, had relieved “great pressure” on him, according to a document summarizing the meeting.
“I just fired the head of the F.B.I. He was crazy, a real nut job,” Mr. Trump said, according to the document, which was read to The New York Times by an American official. “I faced great pressure because of Russia. That’s taken off.”

This is the official account, that even Sean Spicer decided not to dispute.

These are the actions of a man looking out for American interests? Denigrating our Officials in front of the Russians? Giving them further pause to trust us at all?

Madness....just madness

Source

I'm just sure that Trump is going to call Russia every single time he has a gripe about the left wing zealot witch hunters, and then spill the beans to them in such a way that they can turn right around with some "Gotcha!" BS

More fake garbage for the dirty laundry vagrants to gobble up like food from some smelly dumpster behind a greasy spoon restaurant. LOL-A-RAMA

link   
a reply to: angeldoll

Yea that's right...And never in the history of leaks has anyone leaked false info trying to further an agenda...Or pretended someone leaked what they wanted to say to further an agenda...But if you want to believe I can't stop you...

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Trump is an idiot, and the Russians are playing him and the American people like a fiddle.
Straight out of Putin's playbook of destabilizing democracy.
And 40 odd percent of the US voters never saw it coming.

Trump might not even be colluding with the Russians, but man does he get the job done.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: essentialtremors
a reply to: theantediluvian

That's always gotten my goat.
people always seem to leave out Trumps donations when it comes to the CF.

That's understandable if you consider a couple of things, (1) most of the donations came from his own foundation, (as was the clinton donation) and most of that money was donated by others.
(The Trump Foundation donated $11 million in a period 2000 to 2014, less than a quarter million of that money came from Trump ...various sources)
(2) the donation to the Clinton foundation was in 2009 around the time Hillary was to become secretary of state.

And, he dipped into the foundation for other more direct political reasons. Conclusion, about as subtle as a brick....no offence to the brick intended.
edit on 19-5-2017 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

I got Internet on Ryanair flying coach, so I think they may have it on airforce один.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
There will be alot of jobs for new journalists when all of this is over. The media just selfdestructed right in front of the american public. Making america great again by putting useless and corrupt journalists out of business one at a time. Nice.

Really. You should move to Hollywood and write comedy.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mordekaiser
a reply to: TruMcCarthy

His pro america agenda that:
removes health care
raises taxes on poor families
destroys international immigration(the 'heart' of 'america') foreign policy
and makes us look racist

I'll pass k?

No offense, but that is just your biased take. I could easily list things like renegotiating job crippling trade deals like NAFTA (and keeping TPP from being implemented), easing overbearing job killing regulations, curbing illegal immigration of gangs and cartel members, repealing the disaster of Obamacare, lowering taxes for the middle class, giving parents and students more school choice, defending the 1st and 2nd amendments, moving America towards energy independence, and on and on. Very pro-America if you ask me.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Not the point of my post but hey, if you really believed that Trump wants to put America first then why did he approve the purchase of Russian steel to build a pipeline and not American steel like he alleged he would do? That seems to me like Russia First. But hey, that's just me.

I also find it highly suspect that while meeting with other ambassadors and nation leaders press had access but the only time they were not allowed was when he met with the Russians. If alarm bells aren't going off you should probably change the batteries.

Like other people mentioned, if it was Rich that leaked the info and there was no collusion between Trump's campaign and Russia, Trump is doing the worse possible job EVER in disproving it. He's the one fueling the fire with contradictory statements. Firing Comey because the AG recommended it, then going on TV saying he was already thinking about doing it beforehand because of the "Russian thing", to once again saying it was because of the AG recommendations.

IF Trump is not colluding with the Russians then he is just proving definitively how incompetent he really is.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: RickyD

What do you mean...If reporting these days has shown us anything you can make up all kinds of stuff...All you gotta do is attribute it to an unnamed source...

There is a leaker in the WH and they are leaking to the NYT. That should be OBVIOUS.

Since the leaks started just after Jan 20th inauguration, we know that it's one of the original W.H. staffers. How many were there?

If it's all true I don't care who the leaker is. If we have a crook for a President, I'm glad somebody has the testicular fortitude to expose him.

So, you were ok with the DNC/Hillary leaks then?

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: MonkeyFishFrog

Unfortunately, you are going to see people follow him to the bitter end. At this point they could release video tapes of Trump and Putin planning the DNC hacks and people here would still defend him.

What if the truth is there was no DNC hack by the Russians, and that Seth Rich was the leaker. The whole Trump/Russian Collusion hoax would fall apart, and we certainly can't have that, we need something to keep Trump from implementing his pro-America agenda.

Then we need to know that, and get out of his hair. He should step up and stop making it worse.

This is why he fired Comey. Comey knows the truth, but he let the Trump/Russia Collusion propaganda propagate for political purposes. Once Mueller comes in, does the investigation, and releases the results, a lot of the Trump/Russia Collusion stuff will die down, though I doubt some democrats will ever let it go, no matter how untrue it is proven to be.

And some people will never let it go even if it's true. These people LOVE this man more than our country, and more than the truth. It very small-minded.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
There will be alot of jobs for new journalists when all of this is over. The media just selfdestructed right in front of the american public. Making america great again by putting useless and corrupt journalists out of business one at a time. Nice.

Really. You should move to Hollywood and write comedy.

Isn't that what you said to folks who said Trump was going to win?

link   

originally posted by: aethertek

I also like he's out of the country maybe now is the time to close the border.

Remember this country doesn't want any "bad hombres" coming across the border.

K~

I like that, that's one for SNL I think.

link   

Well, Trump is known for speaking his mind...

Are we seriously going to nitpik every move/thing Trump says over the next 4 years?? Man, i may not vote for him again. not sure I can live my life with constant liberal crying and freaking out.... they are worse than toddlers throwing temper tantrums, i swear...

link   

originally posted by: Flatcoat

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: RickyD

What do you mean...If reporting these days has shown us anything you can make up all kinds of stuff...All you gotta do is attribute it to an unnamed source...

There is a leaker in the WH and they are leaking to the NYT. That should be OBVIOUS.

Since the leaks started just after Jan 20th inauguration, we know that it's one of the original W.H. staffers. How many were there?

If it's all true I don't care who the leaker is. If we have a crook for a President, I'm glad somebody has the testicular fortitude to expose him.

So, you were ok with the DNC/Hillary leaks then?

Now tell me again what crimes she was charged with?

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 05:04 PM
link   

95% of americas are employed. We don't need any more jobs.

Curbing illegal immigration is fine, but threatening standard migration is not. And he did.

As much as you idiots hate Obama, it wasn't even technically 'illegal' before he made Green cards mail-able and removed the Honor System that went with it.

Obamacare itself was only designed to address single-payer, I will bet you ANYTHING trump messes this up and doesn't address single payer.

the Taxes for anyone that's a Single Mom, or Family of 3 Kids, WENT UP(FACT). Please feel free to enlighten me otherwise with all the removed deductions.

The only first amendment right the Right supports is being allowed to shoot the person you called a 'n-word'. Free speech is almost never even relevant in the political sector unless it's the Left denying Racism to the Right, then it's a huge freaking deal to them. The reality is you can't even handle others having free speech, just look at the war on media. The Right's censorship might not be worse, but the propaganda is world-class, they don't even need it, they control how you think, you're only saying what's told.
edit on Fri May 19 2017 by DontTreadOnMe because: Mod Note: Do Not Evade the Automatic Censors

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Comey was clearly nuts. He was investigating for nearly a year and found nothing. Any sane man would have let it go. Glad Trump booted his ass.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join