It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Told Russians That Firing ‘Nut Job’ Comey Eased Pressure From Investigation

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: alphabetaone

originally posted by: TruMcCarthy
Let's say it is true, so what? Comey is an Obama-appointment and Clinton-supporter (Comey got rich off the Clinton Foundation), Trump should have fired him Day 1. Trump tried to play nice, and it backfired on him, so he rectified the situation by firing the shill. Big deal.

The big deal is you don't let a hostile government's belief in your strength wane in the face of calling your duly authorized officials responsible for the Code of Law 'nut jobs'. That's the big deal. It has nothing to do with anything you've said.

But everyone calls Trump a nut job. So how does that square now with your outrage over this?

But that's different.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Trump calls Comey a "nut job". Good, he is.

Nice to see the liberal attack dogs respecting the independent investigation by trying the case in the media.
Now all we need is some proof that was said - or is the new level of proof just that Spicer won't deny every piece of liberal propaganda printed by a rag like the NYT or WaPo?

link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

originally posted by: essentialtremors

originally posted by: Indigo5

a reply to: alphabetaone

All of you who are absolutely sure that everything reported from a document no one sees but is simply read over the phone to the press is perfectly legit.

Two different Officials read the same quotes to the NYTs.

Sean Spicer did not dispute what was read to him by the NYTs.

No doubt you guys desperately WANT this to not be accurate...

But it is.

Two complete strangers can tell you that I'm a shapeshifting unicorn.

If I don't dispute that, does it make it so?

Yeah i call bs on that one. If you are already a unicorn then there is no reason to shapeshift into anything ever again. Unicorns are magical.

The post you're replying to is the classical case of burden of proof and where it lies.

That poster believes the burden of proof is on those disputing the claims, not making them.

This is called a logical fallacy. Let's not feed into the ignorant trolls.

Yes, I believe that the burden of proof lies with the accuser, not the accused.

I'm not sure how you consider that a logical fallacy. I think that you may have your logical processing crossed.

link   
a reply to: thesaneone

I guess you should've created your own thread then...I simply posted the first couple of lines and let people read the link to make up their own minds....I thought it was mandatory to include an excerp from the article, but I'm not about to quote the entire thing.

Do you have any comments on the article and NOT about me?

edit on 19-5-2017 by alphabetaone because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: stosh64

I'd believe you were satirical if I didn't see you push constant a constant secular narrative.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

originally posted by: Indigo5

All of you who are absolutely sure that everything reported from a document no one sees but is simply read over the phone to the press is perfectly legit.

Two different Officials read the same quotes to the NYTs.

Sean Spicer did not dispute what was read to him by the NYTs.

No doubt you guys desperately WANT this to not be accurate...

But it is.

Two complete strangers can tell you that I'm a shapeshifting unicorn.

If I don't dispute that, does it make it so?

Yeah i call bs on that one. If you are already a unicorn then there is no reason to shapeshift into anything ever again. Unicorns are magical.

The post you're replying to is the classical case of burden of proof and where it lies.

That poster believes the burden of proof is on those disputing the claims, not making them.

This is called a logical fallacy. Let's not feed into the ignorant trolls.

Yes, I believe that the burden of proof lies with the accuser, not the accused.

I'm not sure how you consider that a logical fallacy. I think that you may have your logical processing crossed.

They actually think they can make up whatever they want and place the burden of disproof on the people they are accusing. That is how a liberal mind works. Smear, smear, smear and to hell with facts.

link   
a reply to: buster2010

I hope not because he hasnt even had a chance to govern yet.

link   
Darrell Issa said today that Comey had fallen in love with the camera. That is a bit nutty for an FBI director.

This news bullet on the day our president is heading out for his first overseas trip was shot into the press today on purpose...to undermine our country.

At some point these leaks will be stopped.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 03:55 PM
link   
he also called him a grandstander... trump projects a lot.

link   

I think I am going to call the NYT as an unnamed source and start making my own version of leaks about the leakers.

You think they will post what I have to read to them?

Yes, I thought so.

link   
a reply to: TruMcCarthy

Let's say it is true, so what? Comey is an Obama-appointment and Clinton-supporter (Comey got rich off the Clinton Foundation), Trump should have fired him Day 1. Trump tried to play nice, and it backfired on him, so he rectified the situation by firing the shill. Big deal.

Comey didn't get rich off the Clinton Foundation. This is just one of these absurd things that a certain demographic repeats when they're not shouting "fake news" at the lastest leak.

Comey worked for Lockheed Martin. Lockheed Martin donated to the Clinton Foundation. Lockheed Martin employs about 100k people. Lockheed Martin donates a lot of money.

Lockheed Martin donated $1 million to Trump's inauguration fund. I guess Trump is bought and paid for by Lockheed Martin? Oh wait, Trump also gave to the Clinton Foundation. Guess he "got rich off the Clinton Foundation" too?
edit on 2017-5-19 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 03:56 PM
link   

The big deal is you don't let a hostile government's belief in your strength wane in the face of calling your duly authorized officials responsible for the Code of Law 'nut jobs'. That's the big deal. It has nothing to do with anything you've said.

But everyone calls Trump a nut job. So how does that square now with your outrage over this?

Apparently Trump records everything for posterity. It's just not phone calls and fake news, unnamed sources.
edit on 19-5-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

link   

Cut the hyperbole. I'm not outraged...simply disturbed by it all.

link   
a reply to: knoxie

You mean exaggerates?

Project implies he's exaggerating, until it becomes the truth itself.

link   
a reply to: queenofswords

I am sure the leaks as the are coming this days seems like nothing but tabloid news and getting very sloppy.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

I think I am going to call the NYT as an unnamed source and start making my own version of leaks about the leakers.

You think they will post what I have to read to them?

Yes, I thought so.

Go ahead...what is your point?

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl

1) Comey is a nut job.

The Right LOVED Comey until Trump decided they shouldnt like him anymore, he went on for months and months about how good he was, even after being elected president.......

Now all the sudden hes an ineffective nutjob?

When are you guys going to let "Dear Leader" stop telling you who and what to like and start thinking for yourselves.......

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 03:58 PM
link   

The Right is passive-aggressive.

They see everything as outrage and their demeanor is that of a constant Bruce Banner mixed with Pepe the frog.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

It's all fake news at first. Then when it's comfirmed, they forget that they called it "fake news" and move on to it's a "deep state coup." At no point do Trumpkins ever hold Trump to account.

When Trump f's up, it's not Trump's fault. When Trump lies, it's not Trump who loses cedibility with them. It's the fault of the media, the leakers, the "deep state," RINOs, "the establishment," the Left, Democrats, the Clintons, #BlackLivesMatter, George Soros, etc — basically anyone BUT Trump.

Take heart, ATS is disproportionately pro-Trump and lot of the Trump supporters here aren't even American.

Brilliantly stated!

This this this this this!

There 5 Trumpledites at minimum in this thread who are saying! "wheres the proof? show me the document! FAKE NEWS"

If we did show them a document or a picture, they will then say

"OMG PHOTOSHOP!"

then if we get an expert to approve that the document is real they will say

"Well that recording is just the recorders opinion and notes of what happened and it was obviously slanted because they are obviously a liberal safe space pansy who cant handle all the red white and blue shooting out of Turmps every oriface"

then when Trump tweets and says "Yeah I said it... and I meant it! Too much red tape, I needed help from the Russians to make America great again!" all his supporters will say..

"Of course Trump said it and did it.. our country has been commandeered by a traitorous liberal rebellion and we are bleeding at the mouth! Trump did what he had to do to save us! Build the wall! down with big government! Destroy the deep state!"

That is literally what I feel like I am dealing with on this site. A bunch of right wing citizens unable to fathom that they may possibly be wrong.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Never. It's not Dear Leader, it's GOP fanboyism.

Trump has nothing to do with the fact they'd follow a Republican Salt-packet.
edit on 19-5-2017 by Mordekaiser because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join