It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Told Russians That Firing ‘Nut Job’ Comey Eased Pressure From Investigation

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Rumour that the NYT source leaking information is Deputy NatSec Advisor, Dina Powell

link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: TruMcCarthy

Let's say it is true, so what? Comey is an Obama-appointment and Clinton-supporter (Comey got rich off the Clinton Foundation), Trump should have fired him Day 1. Trump tried to play nice, and it backfired on him, so he rectified the situation by firing the shill. Big deal.

Comey didn't get rich of the Clinton Foundation. This is just one of these absurd things that a certain demographic repeats when they're not shouting "fake news" at the lastest leak.

Comey worked for Lockheed Martin. Lockheed Martin donated to the Clinton Foundation. Lockheed Martin employs about 100k people. Lockheed Martin donates a lot of money.

Lockheed Martin donated $1 million to Trump's inauguration fund. I guess Trump is bought and paid for by Lockheed Martin? Oh wait, Trump also gave to the Clinton Foundation. Guess he "got rich off the Clinton Foundation" too?

Stop trying to back things up with actual facts.......

We all know that Trumps supporters only go off of what HE says, not facts or truth......

Watching Trump flip flop on so many subjects and witnessing them follow suit with such vigor, makes this obvious and disturbing.......

Talk about sheep being led to slaughter

link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl
a reply to: alphabetaone

1) Comey is a nut job.

2) This fake Russian witch hunt was and is affecting international diplomacy/relations and the ability to get deals done.

And so Nanananana. Do you realise how childish that seems..nearly as bad as Trump himself, especially since Trump is said to have told the Russians that he wasn't under investigation in the same breath..how does he know? did Comey tell him, and then get sacked
feck, that makes some sense!
Then how would that take any pressure off? better still, it's unlikely that the Russians would believe that anyway...Trump's a mad hatter telling incredulous little stories to seasoned cynics. Had he been half a man he would have told the Russians feck nothing about American internal affairs..but then he didn't stop there, he told them operational secrets, no business to either. Putin should know by now that Trump is a squealer and no use to him for the shady stuff...too noisy!

link   

originally posted by: Mordekaiser
a reply to: stosh64

I'd believe you were satirical if I didn't see you push constant a constant secular narrative.

And what, in your view, is such a thing as a 'constant secular narrative'?

+2 more 
posted on May, 19 2017 @ 04:02 PM
link   
BOMBSHELL:

This just in;

Kazakhstan - Bob Mackenzie from SueDo Time's claims there is a stunning new email from Hillary Clinton sent to Comey, his sources told him.

His sources told him that their sources sent them an excerpt from on of their sources. "Yo Comey, it's time" claims one of the sources.

Bob Mackenzie told us the email was so classified, that's all his sources were allowed to tell him.

source

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

That's always gotten my goat.
It's irritating to see people attach folks to the CF as if that in itself is a crime, or makes them a criminal.
I'm not going to say that the foundation is on the up n up, but people always seem to leave out Trumps donations when it comes to the CF.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 04:03 PM
link   

And what this amounts too (if true) is a little conversation back from 2012 involving Obama telling Medvedev "After my election, I have more flexibility." Just more hypocritical insanity from the left. Gotta keep that Russian boogeyman narrative going until they feel the need to switch the spotlight back onto the ISIS boogeyman. What a load of sh*t.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Damn this every where already CNN NYT even AP picked it up.

Who else was in the room besides Trump & his Soviet handlers?

I hear rumors that little Jared is leaking, he's close enough to have been there.

Oh maybe Ivanka is finally getting revenge for all the things despicable daddy did to her?

I also like he's out of the country maybe now is the time to close the border.

Remember this country doesn't want any "bad hombres" coming across the border.

K~

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: AngryCymraeg

It was a typo of singular.

Take it however you want, it's obvious what it actually means, you don't need me to explain that to you.

Or do you? I could see possible illiteracy if you have no idea what irony is.

Every comment he makes seems like propagated information. A Trump puppet. One that ironically complains about Propaganda. If Republicans start hating Donuts, I have a sneaking suspicion he will be here, hating Donuts.

Duh. Happy?
edit on 19-5-2017 by Mordekaiser because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

1) Comey is a nut job.

2) This fake Russian witch hunt was and is affecting international diplomacy/relations and the ability to get deals done.

And so Nanananana. Do you realise how childish that seems..nearly as bad as Trump himself, especially since Trump is said to have told the Russians that he wasn't under investigation in the same breath..how does he know? did Comey tell him, and then get sacked
Then how would that take any pressure off? better still, it's unlikely that the Russians would believe that anyway...Trump's a mad hatter telling incredulous little stories to seasoned cynics. Had he been half a man he would have told the Russians feck nothing about American internal affairs..but then he didn't stop there, he told them operational secrets, no business to either. Putin should know by now that Trump is a squealer and no use to him for the shady stuff...too noisy!

Why are you worried about what Trump tells Russians? I thought they had spies everywhere colluding with them? Wouldn't they know all this anyway???

edit on 19/5/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
Another unsourced story,

it's the official record of the meeting.

Spicer has acknowledged it's accurate.

If you actually read the OP or first post before your allergic, programmed Trump Defense of "Fake News" you might have realized that?

No its not you making zero sense there has been nothing released on the meeting. And it would have been classified. So we have anot her anonymous source reading stuff over the phone. Wow viw many times are people going to fall for it. Especially since if this leak was true it clears Trump of the passing secrets.

This game has literally become throw as much BS as you can and hope people believe it. Hey guys I just heard from anonymous source that Trump is from mars. Explains a lot doesn't it.
edit on 5/19/17 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: aethertek
Damn this every where already CNN NYT even AP picked it up.

Who else was in the room besides Trump & his Soviet handlers?

I hear rumors that little Jared is leaking, he's close enough to have been there.

Oh maybe Ivanka is finally getting revenge for all the things despicable daddy did to her?

I also like he's out of the country maybe now is the time to close the border.

Remember this country doesn't want any "bad hombres" coming across the border.

K~

What despicable things did Trump do to his daughter?

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: smurfy

1) Comey is a nut job.

Why are you worried about what trump tells Russians?

This may come as some surprise to you, but we real Americans actually care about the cesspool that has become the White House.

Trump drained the swamp alright....right into the Oval Office.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Which of the NYT articles citing unnamed sources turned out to be untrue? Just curious. Seems like they are batting about a thousand but you want to pretend that their journalists are somehow not credible.

Do you want to know who isn't credible? This administration and anyone who speaks for it. Remember this?

"he provided strong leadership to act on the recommendation"

-- Vice President Pence

"the President took the recommendation of Rod Rosenstein"

-- Kellyanne Conway to Anderson Cooper

"the President was presented with a pretty clear and direct and very strong recommendation by the Deputy Attorney General, who a lot of people probably don’t know, but the FBI Director actually reports to the Deputy Attorney General. That deputy made the recommendation; the President made a swift and decisive action and let Director Comey go."

-- Sarah Huckabee Sanders to Tucker Carlson.

"The president, when given these recommendations, made a decision to accept their conclusions and to remove Director Comey"

-- Sean Spicer to Lou Dobbs

Those are all lies but I bet you still believe all of those liars over any journalist who writes anything critical of Donald Trump.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Busted, I read the story, let see what happens next.

Friend of Huma, the Clintons are into their neck in all the crap is going on with the leaks too.

But hell don't tell that to the NYT and neither those in this side that feeds on that kind of crap.

Looks like Vital Voice, which Hillary founded and which Dina Powell is a member of, is a part of Hillary’s donation racket. It was mentioned in one of Hillary’s paid speeches: “Well, let me start with a thank you. I mean, I think Bank of America’s partnership with Vital Voices is just exemplary. I mean, what you’re doing to support Vital Voices in the mentoring and development arena really matters.”

Eventually all this crap was going to be exposed.

gotnews.com...

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie
some are saying jared Kushner is the leaker...

It could be the vengeful ghost of Dwight D Eisenhower for all we know. The point is we don't know, and of late they're introducing an extra layer of anonymity by having them (allegedly) read the stuff over the phone, so the reporter can claim ignorance.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 04:08 PM
link   

What's the meaning of "a couple" to you... cause you literally posted everything line for line up to his response... Was quite a few more lines than I would call a couple. In fact you basically posted all of the article that fit the view you wanted to push and left off right before the response to said view point. Not a very honest way to make a thread from what I can tell...

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nucleardoom

And what this amounts too (if true) is a little conversation back from 2012 involving Obama telling Medvedev "After my election, I have more flexibility." Just more hypocritical insanity from the left. Gotta keep that Russian boogeyman narrative going until they feel the need to switch the spotlight back onto the ISIS boogeyman. What a load of sh*t.

There's a huge difference between stating the obvious and eroding confidence in American policy by calling one of your chiefs a 'nut job'....and frankly if you cant see that, then I'm not quite sure why you care either way.

link   
Yeah, so what?

Comey IS a nut job.

link   
Comey knew there was no Trump/Russian collusion. He knew there was no Russian/DNC Hack. Yet he continued to let the investigation and speculation drag on for political purposes only. Hopefully Mueller will investigate, then actually reveal the results of the investigation, not let it drag out so that democrats can get their conspiracy theories and attacks in on Trump.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join