It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why I think the Russians like Trump...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: AnonyMason

Judge who? Judy? Thats just for entertainment

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 10:16 PM
link   
But why would Russia be concerned about who is the president? No US president would break diplomatic ties with Russia. Not Hillary. Not Trump. Plus, Russia has Su-35S and S-400 in Syria. The US ain't messing with that.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: allsee4eye
a reply to: stormson

Russia use the divide and conquer tactic. That's how they won in Chechnya. Pitting Chechens against Chechen. If Trump is up a bit, they will hit Trump. If Trump is down a bit, they will lay off a bit and let things cool. Russians are politically united. They have a 1 party system, not a 2 party system. They are pitting Americans against Americans.

Think about it, what's the best way Russia destroy America? Is if there is a Civil War 2.

thats actually a good idea. they are just bidding their time for the right moment. let trump, or the media, put the noose around his neck, then as hes rocking kick the chair.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Idreamofme
a reply to: allsee4eye

At least im not the only one pissing all over myself every night in fear of russia. I see you do too. Its a good feeling knowing im not alone. Hugs.

Gave ya a star for the sarcasm! It was sarcasm wasn't it?

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnonyMason
a reply to: SBMcG

You remember that time Fox news said we should never have a president involved in ongoing investigations and such?

HAHA

You people crack me up.

Justice, Judge Jeanine Pirro: We cannot have a country led by a president subject to ongoing criminal investigations, potential indictments and never-ending hearings. We cannot have a president under that level of scrutiny, that inevitably leads to even more questions and more investigations,

Bill Clinton's wife was under TWO FBI INVESTIGATIONS while she was running for president.

"You people" crack me up.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 10:22 PM
link   

But why would Russia be concerned about who is the president? No US president would break diplomatic ties with Russia. Not Hillary. Not Trump. Plus, Russia has Su-35S and S-400 in Syria. The US ain't messing with that.

with the u.s. engaged looking within due to impeachment/removal of a president, putin can strengthen his hand even more. he took chechnya in broad daylight with everyone watching. what will he do when the u.s. is tied up in knots?

link   

She isn't the President, is she?

HAHAHAHA

Keep trying.

I can do this all night.

link   

That's the point. The Russians don't care who's president. They just care about creating chaos in our political system.

And the Left and MSM have played right into their hands...

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Imma have to hire a full time maid to clean my bedsheets over russia.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 10:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: SBMcG

That's the point. The Russians don't care who's president. They just care about creating chaos in our political system.

And the Left and MSM have played right into their hands...

thats kinda my point. if they really wanted the u.s. to get all crazy, all they have to do is "leak" some docs to the MSM. then we would have years of investigations, impeachment, a gov in chaos.

yet they haven't. best answer i've heard is that they are just waiting for maximum impact.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 10:27 PM
link   

HAHAHAHA

Keep trying.

I can do this all night.

I'm sure you can "do this all night" (FAIL!).

Trump isn't under ANY investigation. Comey has said that himself. So once again, you are completely wrong.

Bottom line -- you lost. Trump won. He will never be impeached, and he will be your president until noon on 20 January 2025.

Leftist leaders are already calling it quits on the whole Trump revenge fantasy thing...

Democratic Leaders Try to Slow Calls to Impeach Trump

Democratic Officials Now Warning Base Not to Expect Evidence of Trump/Russia Collusion

Maybe "you people" will have better luck in 2024 after your president -- Donald J. Trump has already stacked the Supreme Court and Federal judiciary with conservatives for the next 25 years or so, LMMFLWAO!

edit on 18-5-2017 by SBMcG because: Obama is an imbecile.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 10:29 PM
link   

HAHAHAHA

Keep trying.

I can do this all night.

shes not the president due to the electoral college, not because the people didnt want her.

however, i support the electoral college. it makes sense as a way to balance the vote away from just a few high density areas. if the dems want to win, they are going to have to step up their game in the rural areas.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 10:31 PM
link   
How many times have russians and koreans showed up at your doorstep trying to kill you?

Me... never.

So..... what the eff are any of us even talking about?

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 10:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: stormson

HAHAHAHA

Keep trying.

I can do this all night.

shes not the president due to the electoral college, not because the people didnt want her.

however, i support the electoral college. it makes sense as a way to balance the vote away from just a few high density areas. if the dems want to win, they are going to have to step up their game in the rural areas.

How do you know "the people didn't want her" (Bill Clinton's wife)?

There was never an election held based upon the "popular vote". If there were, the campaigns would have been run accordingly.

link   

HAHAHAHA

Keep trying.

I can do this all night.

I'm sure you can "do this all night" (FAIL!).

Trump isn't under ANY investigation. Comey has said that himself. So once again, you are completely wrong.

Bottom line -- you lost. Trump won. He will never be impeached, and he will be your president until noon on 20 January 2025.

Leftist leaders are already calling it quits on the whole Trump revenge fantasy thing...

Democratic Leaders Try to Slow Calls to Impeach Trump

Democratic Officials Now Warning Base Not to Expect Evidence of Trump/Russia Collusion

Maybe "you people" will have better luck in 2024 after your president -- Donald J. Trump has already stacked the Supreme Court and Federal judiciary with conservatives for the next 25 years or so, LMMFLWAO!

so you trust trump saying comey said he wasnt under investigation, but dont trust the media when it says there's a memo written by comey saying trump tried to influence an investigation.

which is it?

is comey trustworthy or not?

btw, trump also said he had the largest electoral win in 40 yrs, not true. largest crowds? not true. so far, trump and the truth dont seem to be acquainted.

link   

The American people lost.

You keep operating under this assumption that i voted for Killary. I didn't.

A blind man could see through Trump's BS.

You should be more concerned with the Republican and Democrat folks on Capitol Hill who were happy Mueller got named as special investigator.

The Justice Department wins. The FBI doesn't work for the President. They work for the Justice Department and the Director of National Intelligence.

Checks and balances, SBMcG. That's still a thing.
edit on 18-5-2017 by AnonyMason because: spelling

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: AnonyMason

The president is the boss of FBI. FBI is a bureau of DOJ. DOJ is a department of the federal exec branch. The president is the boss of the federal exec branch.

The reason there is a several months from election day and inauguration day is because it gives FBI sufficient time to do a check on the winner candidate.

FBI is never supposed to investigate the president. That's the job of private investigators.
edit on 18-5-2017 by allsee4eye because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: stormson

HAHAHAHA

Keep trying.

I can do this all night.

How do you know "the people didn't want her" (Bill Clinton's wife)?

There was never an election held based upon the "popular vote". If there were, the campaigns would have been run accordingly.

she won the popular vote by over 3 million! that is the will of the people! it also show that the majority of voters in this country are liberal.

like i wrote earlier, the electoral college is what matters. its a good system that i support. its not the fault of the college that dems stack up in the cities.

link   
How much is this special council going to cost the taxpayers? I would bet it will cost many millions to find the same as the FBI found on Trump, which shows no collusion. yes, Putin really did not like Clinton, I don't blame him. So he tried to discredit her but it did not amount to much as found in the research done by the FBI. Comey actual swayed the election more away from Clinton than Putin did. Maybe he was the one getting paid by Russia. Since Clinton screwed bernie over, and his supporters chose to not support Clinton, maybe Bernie was working with the Russians.

This is a witchhunt, I trust our FBI would have found something if it existed on Trump. Look at all they found on Clinton right away. I know, they aren't looking hard enough because obviously he has to have ties to Russia because the Newspapers can't be wrong.

I wonder if congress knows how sick of this most of the people are getting, ninety four percent of people are now distrusting MSM to give the truth, way up from when Trump first got elected. Only six percent of people trusting MSM, that is pretty bad. But that is what some poles show, www.rt.com...

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

How much is this special council going to cost the taxpayers?

Probably about as much as weekend trips to Mar Lago golf resorts.

If you trust the FBI will you accept their findings when the on going investigation is complete?

Something tells me the answer is no.

EDTA: Nice source. LOL. Using Kremlin backed state media, now? American sources too fake for ya? The Russians have no bias at all, do they?
edit on 18-5-2017 by AnonyMason because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join