It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why I think the Russians like Trump...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

But lets just keep up the preachin of the new religion called politics..........

I compare it to a religion all the time.
It shares all the same traits with religious debates.
100% match.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 09:37 PM
link   
The Russians hate the Rothschilds going back to Alexander. They are anti globalist.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
a reply to: stormson

Why would the Russians try to take Trump down?

because the U.S. is one of Russias biggest enemies.

i dont think it matters if it is trump or not. for russia to have the opportunity to destabilize and/or remove the current U.S. president and not take it is strange to me.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: muzzleflash

Exactly my thoughts as well. Trump and this whole political charade is nothing more than a psyop to harbor division and animosity between the people.

Just look at ATS lately, it's just a bunch of political crybabies arguing over what the media wants them to argue over. ATS is a microcosm of the whole in my opinion. We're more divided than ever and it's all over/about Trump, just like they wanted it to be which is why they put him into office in my opinion.

Yep, exactly!

And that's why I actually ignore and don't really participate in any of that nonsense unless I want to make a small comment about how I think it's mostly fictional and absurd.

It's for sure a psy-op though to some degree. No doubts there.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
The Russians hate the Rothschilds going back to Alexander. They are anti globalist.

They may play that card, but it's just the second layer of the onion.

The USSR was a perfect example that disputes your second claim about globalization. They clearly tried to spread their political-economic might worldwide during the Cold War.

Russia right now is globalized and has incentive to promote globalization initiatives.

If you really start peeling back the layers of the onion so to speak, you'll realize that Russia is just another piece on the chess board for whomever really has power on Earth.

Think about it, they were on our side in WW1 and 2, they agreed to form the UN with us and are on the Security Council, etc etc....

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 09:49 PM
link   

The Donald is a useful idiot.

That's it.

Russia can easily exploit him. Fow what reason? Who knows?

But Putin likes him very much because of his lack of govermnet experience, and how easily triggered the man becomes by the media.

Russian money can easily purchase a reactionary POTUS.

Useful idiot.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnonyMason

That's it.

But Putin likes him very much because of his lack of govermnet experience, and how easily triggered the man becomes by the media.

Useful idiot.

Who is the useful idiot Trump?. or those who are so bought up in the ministry of truth to raise their pitchforks and torches in the air without 1 shred of evidence other than their political CHURCH turning them into political zealots?

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Donald Trump.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

you keep asking for evidence and saying there isn't any.

there doesn't have to be, thats the point! like calling the girl that turned you down in school a sl_t. some will never believe it, others are too quick to believe it. all it takes is one other person to back your story to bring her down and ruin her life.

same thing here. in this case its russia that needs to back the story, and if they do trump is ruined.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 10:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere
We better check Hillary's emails while we're at it.

Make sure she isn't selling Uranium to the Russians.

The Special Counsel is a waste of money to placate Snowflakes.

HILLAAARRRRRYYYYY! HILLAAARRRRRYYYYY!

OH MY GOD SOMEBODY MENTIONED TRUMP GOTTA SOMEHOW BRING UP................

HILLAAARRRRRYYYYY!!!!!!

Jeeeesus... Get a grip. This is just getting embarrassing for ATS.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: AnonyMason

LMMFLWAO! You're kidding, right? After 8 years of useless idiot Obama...?

How so? There's ZERO evidence your president -- Donald J. Trump has ever had anything to do with Russia. Care to back up your claims with fact?

Again, proof? Because I can prove beyond all doubt that failed moron Obama was the least-qualified and least-experienced POTUS in US history. All of which accounts for him being a miserable failure of course...

Please provide evidence that A) President Trump has been purchased by "Russian money" and B) your president is a "reactionary".

You leftist need to come to terms with the fact that you lost. Obama was a laughably-inept buffoon and Bill Clinton's cross-eyed, unaccomplished, dimwitted, criminal, inept, drunken grifter of a wife will never be president.
edit on 18-5-2017 by SBMcG because: Obama is a failed dummy.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Abysha

HILLAAARRRRRYYYYY!!!!!!

You mean like you hate-fueled leftists did with George W. Bush for years until you realized what a miserable failure Obama was?

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Russia use the divide and conquer tactic. That's how they won in Chechnya. Pitting Chechens against Chechen. If Trump is up a bit, they will hit Trump. If Trump is down a bit, they will lay off a bit and let things cool. Russians are politically united. They have a 1 party system, not a 2 party system. They are pitting Americans against Americans.

Think about it, what's the best way Russia destroy America? Is if there is a Civil War 2.
edit on 18-5-2017 by allsee4eye because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: SBMcG

HILLAAARRRRRYYYYY!!!!!!

You mean like you hate-fueled leftists did with George W. Bush for years until you realized what a miserable failure Obama was?

I did? When?

BUUUUUUSHHHHHH!!!!

COME BACK.

That's all I gotta say about that crusty old bastard is that Trump made me miss him.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

From which bank?

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 10:11 PM
link   

HILLAAARRRRRYYYYY!!!!!!

I did? When?

BUUUUUUSHHHHHH!!!!

COME BACK.

That's all I gotta say about that crusty old bastard is that Trump made me miss him.

Trump has blown Bush and failed Obama out of the water. He's a titan compared to either of them.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: allsee4eye

At least im not the only one pissing all over myself every night in fear of russia. I see you do too. Its a good feeling knowing im not alone. Hugs.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Obama let Putin walk all over Syria. At least Trump has the balls to strike SAA not once but twice. It seems the Democrats are the ones in bed with Putin.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 10:15 PM
link   

a reply to: AnonyMason

LMMFLWAO! You're kidding, right? After 8 years of useless idiot Obama...?

How so? There's ZERO evidence your president -- Donald J. Trump has ever had anything to do with Russia. Care to back up your claims with fact?

Again, proof? Because I can prove beyond all doubt that failed moron Obama was the least-qualified and least-experienced POTUS in US history. All of which accounts for him being a miserable failure of course...

Please provide evidence that A) President Trump has been purchased by "Russian money" and B) your president is a "reactionary".

You leftist need to come to terms with the fact that you lost. Obama was a laughably-inept buffoon and Bill Clinton's cross-eyed, unaccomplished, dimwitted, criminal, inept, drunken grifter of a wife will never be president.

i think i may have confused seeker1963 for you. Please read what i wrote to them about evidence. ill sum it up here tho: there doesnt need to be any evidence.

now, for evidence that trump is reactionary, please see his twitter feed.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join