It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump Fires James Comey

page: 138
<< 135  136  137    139  140  141 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

Oh sure, sure. When/If that happens we will all be saying it's fake and so will a large portion of the U.S. (I hope).

I think whoever first came out with the article knows this and that's why we have more unnamed sources.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

There will be an investigation and Trump should welcome it, if he has nothing to hide. He promised transparency remember?

Why? What evidence do you bring to the table?

Let's see it.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

I'd really like to see them produce the memo before we get into whether it's authentic.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

originally posted by: Kali74

Dunno yet but even House GOP is getting fed up with Trump.

Good! Means he just may be doing something right.

It really doesn't. I'm surprised to see so many nihilists around here lately.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Question: Has anyone read or seen any proof that Trump had help from Russia during his campaign?

Has anyone got proof that Trump fired Comey because Comey found some kind of evidence of Trump colluding with the Russians?

So far all I am reading is assumptions, speculations, and assertion based on rumors. Now the establishment is saying Trump has alzheimer's and want to push impeachment that he is mentally ill.

It looks like the corrupt establishment is showing its horns in their desperations of trying to get Trump removed as President.

Because they cannot "control" him. The last President that went through this, as I recall, was JFK.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 06:23 PM
link   

he should've done if it really happened was inform the AG

Apparently the Post story reports that the memo was shared with the DOJ. If Sessions and Rosenstein knew what was in the memo when they signed off on Comey's firing, they're guilty of obstruction of justice.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 06:27 PM
link   

It really doesn't. I'm surprised to see so many nihilists around here lately.

You're an enigma Ms. Kali.

I could have swore we had a discussion about abolishing the two party system. IMO if R's are getting sick of him that feeds the cause. It's ugly but necessary.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: desert

Which is why he should've additionally shared it with the House and Senate Judiciary Committees, especially knowing the AG works for Trump. It just doesn't seem plausible that Comey would be that stupid?

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 06:35 PM
link   

I'm with you on the two-party system. Off with its head!

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

Breaking now...Comey logged memos and documented the times Trump tried to get him to drop the investigation...

Got a link to those memos?

(There's some serious $$$ if you do... WaPo and the NYT would pay handsomely for a copy.)

TheRedneck

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Most are.

Ousting Trump, especially by illegal means and rhetoric, will not aid that cause.

With Trump out, Pence is in. Full R line towing Pence.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 06:40 PM
link   

There will be an investigation and Trump should welcome it, if he has nothing to hide. He promised transparency remember?

Let's see it.

It's mostly classified evidence in 5 open investigations...you could get a security clearance and see it, but then the President might fire you and attack you on twitter.

As far as what is known publicly? it's enough smoke to kill a few city blocks..

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Good point. Why would anyone with a legitimate complaint against the President mention the issue to only those who hold office at the pleasure of the President?

Only reason I can see: he didn't, but needs to claim he did to strengthen his case and implicate the DoJ as well. Something smells here, and it ain't (just) my feet...

TheRedneck

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

Open investigations based on....? Flynn, check. Trump, Russia business dealings before running, check. Trump, Russia election collusion (lol)..check.

What are the other two. I will admit that it is more than possible that those with clearances have sufficient evidence to conduct their investigations. However, from what is being reported as 'news' is not.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785
Since some people are bringing up Watergate recently, there were a lot of fake memos and documents created to try to cover their asses in Watergate. Just sayin

Right. And they all lead back to the President.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 06:45 PM
link   

This is why I love the "impeach Trump" crowd. I'm not a hardcore Trump guy, I just didn't want Clinton. If Trump gets impeached, we got Pence. No skin off my behind.

The Comey thing continues to unravel though. If the Director was pushed to derail an investigation by the President and took no action but writing a memo to cover his own ass if he got fired, they're both corrupt.

If.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

Let's see it.

It's mostly classified evidence in 5 open investigations...you could get a security clearance and see it, but then the President might fire you and attack you on twitter.

Security clearances don't work like that. Not everyone with a TS has the right to see anything classified TS. There's this thing called "Need to know".

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Don't be a buffoon JinMi, if the President tried to influence a federal investigation it is not good and you damn well know it...

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Most are.

Ousting Trump, especially by illegal means and rhetoric, will not aid that cause.

Impeaching Trump for illegal and substantive cause, not least of which is the good of the Country though?

The constitution matters. Facts matter. Honesty matters. Integrity matters..The Law matters..

He is a perversion of the bare minimum requirements to lead.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

originally posted by: Indigo5

Let's see it.

Security clearances don't work like that. Not everyone with a TS has the right to see anything classified TS. There's this thing called "Need to know".

It was tongue in cheek.

appreciate your drive for veracity though.

Apply it all ways and we can have interesting discussions..

edit on 16-5-2017 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 135  136  137    139  140  141 >>

join