It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

French election results

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

Alt-Right leader Richard Spencer is now suggesting that White Nationalists become a supra-national movement.

Wrong country K.

Do you really think that nonsense WORKS ?

FRANCE for crying out loud.

Home of the 35 hour work week.

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
You'd think Macron was just elected president of the US by the way CNN is celebrating it up!!!!

I'm really starting to seriously wonder if liberals have a few missing chromosomes

You are forgetting that CNN/CNNI is a worldwide setup.
Studios in, London, New York,Hong Cong, Abu Dhabi, Washinton D.C. L.A. CNN Center. Christiane Amanpour, for instance is based and lives, in London. So the views in CNN can have real time substance with the like of Amanpour who is so often, 'on the ground' and it's nothing to do with LIbs Reps blah blah. Macron getting elected was important for France, and the EU...just as important as Trump in fact. Let's just hope he is not as daft as the Trump brush.

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Did you click the link? He was speaking in direct reaction to Le Pen's loss.

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: Kali74

Alt-Right leader Richard Spencer is now suggesting that White Nationalists become a supra-national movement.

Wrong country K.

Do you really think that nonsense WORKS ?
FRANCE for crying out loud.
Home of the 35 hour work week.

Yes, and for instance, their car workers are one of, if not the highest paid in the world on your figure, and probably 50% more than UK car workers.
Talking about cars, why does Trump baby not have the same beef about cars produced in Brazil as he does with cars built in Mexico? All the big manufacturers are going bonkers building in Brazil to avoid Mexico like tarrifs....but we don't want to talk about that do we...neither does Trump it seems.

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 09:54 PM
link   

You'd think Macron was just elected president of the US by the way CNN is celebrating it up!!!!

I'm really starting to seriously wonder if liberals have a few missing chromosomes

Of course CNN is celebrating Macron's win. Macron is a Globalist puppet ( just as Obama was/is) and CNN is a Globalist propaganda outlet ( just like MSNBC, NBC, ABC, CBS).

Fake mainstream media news for the zombies -- because you have to be brain-dead to believe it.

Fox News is Globalist controlled too -- they just allow more time for Conservative voices, as long as they don't go too far Right or too Libertarian. It's called "Controlled Opposition." Always makes me smile to hear the libtards bashing "Faux News."

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Lagomorphe

France lost. What a tragedy for Western Civilization.

I suspect massive election fraud, but you won't be able to prove it in an EU-controlled country.

It surprises me how few here seem to understand that the destruction of the First World countries is INTENTIONAL.

The First World countries are being turned into Third World countries. Civil war is such an effective way to destroy a country.

I don't think France will get another chance to save itself.

I fear even more for the UK now. Macron has promised to unleash the Muslim hordes on England thru Calais.

Trump's win in the US was only a temporary victory for us Nationalists. At least it bought us some time and blocked the slimebag Hildebeast from the WH.

Trump's Presidency will be destroyed by Jared & Ivanka Kushner. He needs to get them out of the WH now.

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Macron is an ex-Rothschild banker. I am surprised this has been missed by ATS!

Of concern is the politicisation of Brexit, with Macron running his campaign off the back of a punitive and belligerent Brexit platform. He will now position France to profit as much as possible from Brexit. He also worryingly said he would renegotiate the previous Anglo French treaty on stopping migrants from reaching the UK. If this deal is torn up then the floodgates would be opened into the UK and all of Europe’s disaffected, or illegal immigrants (yes, the million plus) would be signposted to Dover.

Macron, as a lackey of the EU, will now do the EUs dirty business.

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 04:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes
a reply to: Sillyolme

Like I said. The autocorrect was corrector than you.

in the world where corrector means more correct I guess so.

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 05:35 AM
link   
a reply to: AuranVector

You made some fascinating predictions... punishment for Brexit imminent?

Soon we will find out, i suppose..

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 06:30 AM
link   

I am heartened to see that the ratio of thoughtful discussion in this thread, to cackling and back-biting, is very favorable. Fine job, ATS!

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 07:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Enderdog

I am heartened to see that the ratio of thoughtful discussion in this thread, to cackling and back-biting, is very favorable. Fine job, ATS!

Thank you Ender...

And always as usual by the same partisans pushing US political differences into non US threads.

We should create a new name for this type of group of people... Threadbusters.

Warmest

Lags
edit on 8-5-2017 by Lagomorphe because: Crap grammar

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 07:47 AM
link   

a reply to: paraphi

They played the German national anthem as Macron walked to his acceptance speech lol. If that doesn't set off alarm bells then nothing will.

Who said Germany lost the world wars?

It was the European anthem by the way

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

And more productive workers than than the US.

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 09:11 AM
link   

A few extra more like...

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Has anyone caught the pyramid and eye of chorus behind Macron?

Pyramid with Eye Of Chorus behind Macron

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: masterp

I hadn't noticed that. As much as it doesn't surprise me, is that definitely not shopped?

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Okay, my mistake. Same difference though, still. Please pardon my ignorance.

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Okay, my mistake. Same difference though, still. Please pardon my ignorance.

No probs

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

because with Le Pen as president, the terrorist attacks would have stopped?

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: AuranVector

please could you let me know how would Le Pen have saved France - if I understand your comment?
Not saying Macron is great - history will say.
But none of the towns / cities in France held by FN (Le Pen's party) has been the better with FN at its head.

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join