It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

French election results

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Oh I do.

Trump is an idiot. Every suggestion he makes is moronic.

It's idiots who believe an idiot who can point out problems knows how to fix them.

Perhaps you haven't looked over or thought about trumps policy. Or your a closet liberal and love wasting money.

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: luthier

I think it's more likely that the French people were terrified of a frexit because they're on the mainland of Europe. The propaganda was strong...
edit on 7-5-2017 by Wide-Eyes because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Well the French people wanted to keep the Euro, so it's a good result for Europe and the Euro, one thing the French are not, and that is stupid, unlike some Boris-Nigel-Gove victims in the UK. Even if the final result is modified somewhat, it'll probably still be around 60+% to 30+% ...pretty conclusive for common sense.

link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

I think it's more likely Le Pen is enept and has no real plan outside of demagoguery.

Just like the guy flying around by the seat of his pants in the white house.

link   

originally posted by: luthier

France probably saw how bad trump is flailing around trying to figure out step one of being a president and realized the populist movement doesn't work in reality.

People who read articles beyond the corrupt MSM know that he is pretty good at his job so far. They said he will never repeal Obamacare oops wrong again. The wall will never be build oops let the Dems pay for it.

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Why do you keep talking about Trump? He's an ocean away from France.

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 02:03 PM
link   

First off I read conservative publications and the actual policies he is putting up. Like his budget and tax plan. What ever small stupidpieces he releases.

And who cares if Congress (not trump) repeal Healthcare the replacement bill is just as bad and dosent deal with the real issues.

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Oh I forgot it is a vacuum over here. There is no similarity.

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 02:07 PM
link   
I find it hard to believe the French voters chose the status quo, as disastrous as the EU open border policies have proven to be. The only logical explanation is massive vote and election fraud.

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Perhaps some of you need a geography lesson as to how refugees get into Spain, France, Italy, Greece etc

They are invited in by the treasonous NWO-owned leadership of those countries. Then the taxpayers of those nations are invited to support the invaders the rest of their lives.

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 02:12 PM
link   

I reckon the only vacuum is inside your skull. If you can't see what is happening in Europe, you will soon.

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Oh I do.

It's idiots who believe an idiot who can point out problems knows how to fix them.

Perhaps you haven't looked over or thought about trumps policy. Or your a closet liberal and love wasting money.

A liberal hahahahahahaha. Sorry but i don't label myself with this bs. I'm not even american or live in the US but nice try. I guess you could call me a new kind of breed but don't worry the world is gonna get a loud wake up call soon enough. People won't like it but tough luck they voted for them and that inlcudes dealing with the consequences. I pretty much gave up on german politics because real change is never gonna happen with lazy politicians in charge. I know that now but until people are willing to realize that there is nothing i can do. I do hope our election is as half entertaining as the US election. I expect alot of mud slinging from both sides. It's gonna be hilarious. I will just sit back and enjoy the show.

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

Oh I do.

I guess you could call me a new kind of breed but don't worry the world is gonna get a loud wake up call soon enough.

There's not much new under the Sun, especially war mongers even though so often they call themselves new.

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 02:30 PM
link   
EM'll fix it for you , and you and you ...

they now want to be asking for an in out referendum , all day, everyday . In fact start le 'referendum party' . They'll be asking with petrol bombs later , I'd not be surprised

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Yeah auto correct, my kindle doesn't speak French. I did correct it.
Like seconds later.

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

Oh I do.

I guess you could call me a new kind of breed but don't worry the world is gonna get a loud wake up call soon enough.

There's not much new under the Sun, especially war mongers even though so often they call themselves new.

Yes we need a war but it involves no ideology,political affiliation,religion,race or anyhting else that is all irrelevant. It's good humans vs evil humans. I seriously doubt people are ready for this though. We know there are really shady things going on right now and still we choose to do nothing at all. People just keep watching the news and can't wait to tweet something like #prayforparis or to show a "racist" who is boss. It's all pretty pointless in the long run. I think this war is inevitable now but it will probably take decades or even millenias until the world population finally realizes who the real enemy is.

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Like I said. The autocorrect was corrector than you.

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Ha ha, the French are waiting to see what happens to the U.K in the departure negotiations.

The E.U may want a divorce settlement payment, but they are not going to get anywhere near what they are requesting. Their demands hi-light perfectly well what the E.U thinks of the U.K, and the rhetoric coming from both sides at the moment is very evocative.

The French will see how the U.K gets on and make a decision at the next election. Meanwhile the entity known as the E.U has seen off the threat of a Nexit and Frexit, for now.

There is an increasing opposition to the entity, from many within Europe's population. Why they couldn't just keep the union going, through a common market is beyond me. Effectively the E.U is split into 2 political thoughts and the right wingers are running the show with a majority.

They want greater unity, greater co-operation, the forming of a European Police force, European Army, et, etc. We all have to pay for this, and paying €billions into a club that in turn determines many of the laws we have to follow. Some of these laws make perfect sense, whilst others are complete bonkers.

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Well France is on the path to implosion.

What happens now they can't pin on La Pen.

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 03:00 PM
link   
I'm curious to see how Poland is going to react now that Macron will be allowed to sanction them. The EU managed to extinguish the fire in France but many more countries are still burning. This year is gonna be very interesting.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join