It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Metal Gear Reveals Scarlet Lucifer (Woman Riding Beast) New World Order

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Metal Gear Peace Walker - KGB Agent, Final

Note: To Understand this you must understand Allegories; Predictive Programming and Symbology. If you do not then this is a waste of your time so click X. It requires researching and studying.

Starting with Gun Control

False Flag Predictive Programming Alert!!

Army without Borders= Antifa and ISIS.

V is also for Venus, and also represents the Jesuits (Guy Fawkes) Vendetta against King James (The Church of Christ)
In 1605 Jesuit Guy Fawkes tried to blow up the King James Parliament. The infamous gun powder plot. Why do you think pope is calling for an end to protestants?

The woman rides the beast. The machine is also part of the beast.

A Couple of scriptures to reflect on:

The King James Bible Warns us Clearly

1 Thessalonians 5:3King James Version (KJV)

3 For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.

Now you know why the Jesuits hated King James. While the man may have had sins, he did one good thing with creating the very tool that is warning us.

Do not listen to those who will ridicule this topic. They will lead you to your demise. This is a warning the way I see it and these people, the Illuminati Jesuits are insane. They basically told us their plan through a video game. And only those with eyes to see can see the message. I hope you are awake; if not then God help us all.

I know some will ridicule; but this is mostly for those that see and know. The more you research the more you will become in tuned with the truth; and the truth will rise. What your heart treasures there your heart will be. Treasure truth and allow the truth to manifest. This is how I see. (It is also called synchronicity.)

edit on th2017000000Saturdayth000000Sat, 06 May 2017 08:41:18 -0500fAmerica/ChicagoSat, 06 May 2017 08:41:18 -0500 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer

Motive and means.

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 08:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

Motive and means.

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 09:08 AM
link   

But the story doesn't end there and Ciphers plan fails.

In a way one could see it as you manipulating people into working for the Patriots against MSF to bring along the paranoid mindframe required to destroy the patriots from within.
Busted you sneaky little double agent.
Who are you really working for?

Add: source

edit on 6-5-2017 by Peeple because: Add

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

I know it doesn't end there. She falls in the end. (Again) Gotta love allegories and predictive programming. (not so predictive when it is already written in the bible as prophecy though. The fall of lucifer.)

edit on th2017000000Saturdayth000000Sat, 06 May 2017 09:14:28 -0500fAmerica/ChicagoSat, 06 May 2017 09:14:28 -0500 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Pacifica Ocean is just a pawn from the very beginning. You focusing on her is
1 because you're scared of women
2 you can't see the bigger picture or
3 don't have a clue what you're talking about

Paz is a triple agent and not "the enemy"

edit on 6-5-2017 by Peeple because: Add

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 09:21 AM
link   

1 because you're scared of women

This has nothing to do with discernment and I will remind you this is not the mudd pit. My personal life has nothing to do with research. It just shows how closed minded you are on this topic.
1.I do know what I am talking about.
2. I mentioned predictive programming.
3. Clearly you have no clue on what I am talking about.
4. The one confused is you. I already researched. You have not. which means the one without knowledge is you. The one being ignorant is you; especially for this personal attack which has nothing to do with the topic of research.

Why do politically correct folks always try to make it about a persons life instead of facts? because they don't want the truth out.

that narcissism will only take you so far. Just saying.
edit on th2017000000Saturdayth000000Sat, 06 May 2017 09:22:42 -0500fAmerica/ChicagoSat, 06 May 2017 09:22:42 -0500 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 09:35 AM
link   

I'm an anarchist, didn't you read my signature? I am one of the MSF and sent here to discredit your well researched hokum.
But now that my cover is blown I won't be able to comment further so please don't answer, or Cipher will spank me (again) when I get back to base.

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 09:41 AM
link   

4. Scantily clad.

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 09:42 AM
link   

So you are not an anarchist?

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 09:43 AM
link   

People may not agree with your opinion or your interpretation. But I do agree with your comment that people comment on the author when the have nothing meaningful to say or they have lost the argument.

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 09:51 AM
link   

So you are not an anarchist?

He doesn't know the true meaning of anarchy (which is actually Christianity and MORAL law without rulers.)

Natural Law= ten Commandments = We The People =The Church= Anarchy

But Political correctness wants you to believe it means chaos because they want to enslave you into their system of ideologies.

And then he says I do not know what I am talking about.

There is a seminar that teaches this principle in detailed clarity:

Edit: To add a little bit more. Think about this a moment; The Jesuits who wants a new world order, do not like anarchists because it opposes their rule of enslaving people.

This is why True Christianity will never mix with the catholic Jesuit order. True Christianity is not a religion; but the Jesuits wants to make a religion out of it any ways. Which is the highway that leads to hell.
edit on th2017000000Saturdayth000000Sat, 06 May 2017 10:09:33 -0500fAmerica/ChicagoSat, 06 May 2017 10:09:33 -0500 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 10:10 AM
link   

I'm surprised you know that. Good for you I gave you a star.

Now for the predictive programming part of your OP, are you saying they try to steer the masses towards staging a false flag on their own?
Sounds more like preparative indoctrination. Is that what you mean?
Because on that I could agree with Kim Jong Un saying he wants to attack the east USA, while the Americans are brainwashed into believing communism is the worst for decades. After all these "newer" Christians, are the ones hellbend on making the apocalypse happen.
You know the ones like Bush, who created ISIS?

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 10:14 AM
link   

4. Scantily clad.

Why does she need to be wearing anything?

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

I'm surprised you know that. Good for you I gave you a star.

Now for the predictive programming part of your OP, are you saying they try to steer the masses towards staging a false flag on their own?
Sounds more like preparative indoctrination. Is that what you mean?
Because on that I could agree with Kim Jong Un saying he wants to attack the east USA, while the Americans are brainwashed into believing communism is the worst for decades. After all these "newer" Christians, are the ones hellbend on making the apocalypse happen.
You know the ones like Bush, who created ISIS?

Okay, since you know bush created ISIS (as well as Hillary, obama etc) I will give you points for knowing that. What im trying to point out is that they the elites (the same people that created ISIS), shows us their plans ahead of time through forms of fiction.

What may appear as fiction has a variety of hidden subliminal messages and symbolisms. Sometimes they tend to come true in the future. It may appear as if it "predicted the future" but in reality it was a plan already concocted.

An example is Simpsons 9-11

Another would be robin Williams death

This explains a bit more on predictive programming.
Predictive Programming - SSRI - MK Ultra and Conspiracy Theories With Leak Project

It tells something that will happen in the future in forms of fiction.

Edit: I apologize for reacting earlier, but It can get frustrating trying to explain these things to people. But I also know not everyone knows this information.

edit on th2017000000Saturdayth000000Sat, 06 May 2017 10:25:16 -0500fAmerica/ChicagoSat, 06 May 2017 10:25:16 -0500 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Please don't apologise I was trying to be funny.

Matt Groening and Seth MacFarlane are kind of personal heroes of mine. Do you know Seth had a seat booked on one of the 9/11 flights? I believe that tptb wanted to get him out of the way.
All creativity is "in-spired".
So yes they give us clues to what might be ahead, but it's not because they are one of "them" but because they have a toe in the flow and you can see the flow where synchronicity and all that comes from as part of the holy spirit.

Which is not to discredit MK-Ultra, I mean with neuralink and the facebook brain interface it's a given that the secret guys would be tremendously interested in technology like that and were probably experimenting with it for decades.
And they did.

But there's also a natural shared-consciousness type of communication going on.

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 10:58 AM
link   

I won't be able to comment further so please don't answer, or Cipher will spank me (again) when I get back to base.

Come to me you naughty girl.

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Please don't apologise I was trying to be funny.
All creativity is "in-spired".
So yes they give us clues to what might be ahead, but it's not because they are one of "them" but because they have a toe in the flow and you can see the flow where synchronicity and all that comes from as part of the holy spirit.

Which is not to discredit MK-Ultra, I mean with neuralink and the facebook brain interface it's a given that the secret guys would be tremendously interested in technology like that and were probably experimenting with it for decades.
And they did.

But there's also a natural shared-consciousness type of communication going on.

interesting... I had some knowledge on the facebook bit; but didn't know how deep it went. (that explains the ads we see that somehow "knows" what we want.

Matt Groening and Seth MacFarlane are kind of personal heroes of mine. Do you know Seth had a seat booked on one of the 9/11 flights? I believe that tptb wanted to get him out of the way.

There is some evidences linking something similar to the titanic which allowed for the creation of the federal reserve bank. They usually remove people in order to further their agenda.

Titanic and Federal reserve

It's a tactic that has been repeated throughout history. Problem reaction solution.

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 11:35 AM
link   

They basically told us their plan through a video game.

Yes and through games, movies, cartoons. They seem to have pleasure in the joke of it or something, it is even possible they use these things to coordinate worldwide.

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

They basically told us their plan through a video game.

Yes and through games, movies, cartoons. They seem to have pleasure in the joke of it or something, it is even possible they use these things to coordinate worldwide.

That reminds me of this;
Disney Illuminati Satanism & Sex symbols Exposed

You're not far off from the truth. I'd say you're spot on.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join