It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UC Berkeley Award Winner Suggests Celebrating Cinco De Mayo By Beating The S*** Out Of White People

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

I can take Milo's jokes in context perfectly fine, I can tell when he's being literal and when he's not... let's not pretend that he's never literal though.

+3 more 
posted on May, 6 2017 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

My point is, context shouldn't matter and free speech should be absolute. It would be nice to see consistency with the criticism instead of always witnessing partisanship leak in to the conversation.

+4 more 
posted on May, 6 2017 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

I would urge this undocumented to stop being so outrageous and consider the danger he is putting himself in and those who are dumb enough to listen to him (if identifying him as a him is OK). But if he must act like a dumb ass well please do the following.

If "beating the sh out of whites" is what this atheist Ho in intent on doing, please pick a "white" that was a marine or one that has a concealed weapon license and is trained on how to use it.
edit on 6-5-2017 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Freedom of speech does not allow for the raising of a rioting crowd.

But should it?

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 08:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

My point is, context shouldn't matter and free speech should be absolute. It would be nice to see consistency with the criticism instead of always witnessing partisanship leak in to the conversation.

You're reading way too much into a post in which I'm basically saying the kid was obviously not serious and claims he was not. It has nothing to do with free speech nor partisanship.

+8 more 
posted on May, 6 2017 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

You're reading way too much into a post in which I'm basically saying the kid was obviously not serious and claims he was not. It has nothing to do with free speech nor partisanship.

He can claim that he wasn't serious.

It doesn't change the fact that it was hate speech.

Ohhhh, and it was RACIST.
edit on b000000312017-05-06T08:58:16-05:0008America/ChicagoSat, 06 May 2017 08:58:16 -0500800000017 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Riots are considered violence so I don't think so, but a peaceful protest is fine.

Words inciting violence is a totally different discussion imo.

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Would you have pointed it out if Milo had said the same thing and wasn't serious?

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 09:03 AM
link   

A self-identified illegal begging for deportation. ¡Vete a casa, Prieto!

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Milo saying shocking things, doesn't shock me so I probably wouldn't have even clicked on the thread.

+16 more 
posted on May, 6 2017 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Except leftists beating down white people (typical with complete angry mobs) is all the norm these days.

With Berkeley being the primary epicenter.

WAY TO RUSH IN HERE AND DO DAMAGE CONTROL JUSTIFYING THE SEEDS OF MOB VIOLENCE.

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Well that's actually what Cinco de Mayo is about, the victory of the Mexican Army over the French Army. I think it was a stupid thing to say but I don't think he was trying to incite violence, I think it was just a dumb joke.

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

And white people should celebrate Cinco de Mayo by exercising their 2nd amendment rights and shooting the people of color who try to beat the # out of them, right between the eyes.

Hear hear!

Thats how we got this country in the first place and clearly the only way we'll keep it.

You want violence?

We're White, and we got that if its what you REALLY want.

+2 more 
posted on May, 6 2017 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Ha.
What if the title was this:
Milo says 'Beat the # out of black people"?

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Except leftists beating down white people (typical with complete angry mobs) is all the norm these days.

With Berkeley being the primary epicenter.

WAY TO RUSH IN HERE AND DO DAMAGE CONTROL JUSTIFYING THE SEEDS OF MOB VIOLENCE.

It's not the norm, it's no where close to being the norm. You seem to be painting a narrative because you hate Leftists. If it were the norm you'd be hiding under your bed, soiling yourself.

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

Ha.
What if the title was this:
Milo says 'Beat the # out of black people"?

I probably would not have clicked.

+6 more 
posted on May, 6 2017 @ 09:14 AM
link   

See when it's somebody like Milo, you can't even give me a simple yes or no and instead have to deflect. It's OK to defend Milo you know?

This is exactly what I mean by being consistent with your criticism.

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Well that's actually what Cinco de Mayo is about, the victory of the Mexican Army over the French Army. I think it was a stupid thing to say but I don't think he was trying to incite violence, I think it was just a dumb joke.

Did they beat the French in Delores Park?
Because that is where he suggested that thet beat the # out of white people.

It is hate speech.

No matter how many people make excuses for it.

+8 more 
posted on May, 6 2017 @ 09:21 AM
link   

It's not the norm, it's no where close to being the norm. You seem to be painting a narrative because you hate Leftists. If it were the norm you'd be hiding under your bed, soiling yourself.

it goes on every week, if not every few days the past year some story with crushing implications along these lines pops up.

For you to deny it, that's akin to saying birds dont migrate in big flocks; fish dont swim in schools, level denial.

Or its just doubling down on my assertion (which is plainly obvious) you're in here doing damage control for some Berkeley scum that is out calling for racial mob violence to celebrate their foreign national holiday.

This stuff is akin to a KKK rally, and you're in here playing PR for it.

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 09:22 AM
link   

So what, you need a reason to lock him up for terrorism charges or something?
Go ahead, that's your evidence right there. On fricken Twitter...

#ShutDownFreeSpeechForTheKids

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join