It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UC Berkeley Award Winner Suggests Celebrating Cinco De Mayo By Beating The S*** Out Of White People

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

What's inconsistent? I know what Milo is about, if a thread with the same title except said by Milo popped up, I wouldn't have clicked because I know by default he would have just been going for shock or humor. Why bother saying anything?

I've never heard of this person and with the violent clashes at Berkeley, I was curious... saw people took it seriously and commented. Get over yourself.

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

#ShutDownFreeSpeechForTheKids

www.abovetopsecret.com...

link   
www.dailymail.co.uk...

OH, is that what happened here?

A married father-of-five from California traveled to Las Vegas last week for his brother’s bachelor party, but his life ended abruptly as a result of a single punch to the face delivered by a complete stranger.

Las Vegas police on Thursday released CCTV video showing the pair, Hispanic men in their 20s, running away from the scene

link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion
a reply to: butcherguy

So what, you need a reason to lock him up for terrorism charges or something?
Go ahead, that's your evidence right there. On fricken Twitter...

#ShutDownFreeSpeechForTheKids

Are you going to make excuses for him too?
His hate speech?
I am not cop.
But I am not going to support people that do make excuses for hate spewing racists.

+1 more 
posted on May, 6 2017 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

What's inconsistent? I know what Milo is about, if a thread with the same title except said by Milo popped up, I wouldn't have clicked because I know by default he would have just been going for shock or humor. Why bother saying anything?

I've never heard of this person and with the violent clashes at Berkeley, I was curious... saw people took it seriously and commented. Get over yourself.

Hey just saying it would do your credibility wonders and make it a lot easier to take you serious if you were in fact consistent and not always standing behind your partisanship.

It's not just you though, it's most people on the 'left'.

I'm not 'right' either.

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Or its just doubling down on my assertion (which is plainly obvious) you're in here doing damage control for some Berkeley scum

Considering my repeated disapproval of Berkeley Antifa? No. Stop crying because you can't have an unfettered circle jerk.

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Maybe you folks need a good Hooligan soccer-club culture like the one we have. They keep meeting up with people they love to hate, on a specific date and a specific lovation (Freudian Slip, a pink one) is pretty much within the Hooligan modus operandi of "fisting each others faces in mutual agreement".

What are you playing PR for now, appealing to authority again? Funny story.

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 09:31 AM
link   

I'm comfortable with my credibility as well as integrity, thanks.

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 09:33 AM
link   

That's pretty much what these Antifa and Right Wing activists at Berkeley are doing. I keep calling it play dates. Lump both those groups together and label them alt-morons.

+8 more 
posted on May, 6 2017 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

FACT: You're in here playing PR for a piece of Berkeley scum (a foreigner no less) who called for open racial hate crimes.

There's no getting out of this at this point.

Maybe go take a nap.

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 09:39 AM
link   
People say stupid sh** on twitter all the time. Nothing new. I've seen far, far worse.

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 09:39 AM
link   

I've actually been using hooligan clips in my anti-tribalist focus threads this year.

+4 more 
posted on May, 6 2017 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Could you imagine Milo jokngly saying, let's beat the # out of all black people?

I would assume instant riots/violence/chaos and not a single person on the left would look into the actual context of it.

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Nah. You're just being a sneaky damage control PR goddess again...

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Fact: I posted a contrary opinion and you can't handle it. I have to be some kind secret agent now.

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 09:48 AM
link   

I don't know. The only people that don't seem to be over Milo are his fans and kids at Berkeley.

+3 more 
posted on May, 6 2017 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Just pointing out the double standard if it wasn't already glaringly obvious.

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Downplaying / rationalizing / minimizing the fallout from is called PR Damage Control.

You can call that "having a different opinion", but the role of that "different opinion" in here is that of PR Damage Control.

Which like open liberal / sjw / blm hate crimes on whites the past year, is standard fare for people like you to show up and run damage control in all the threads about such incidents that pop up.

And that is why I "hate" liberals. Liberal chickens created the IIB egg on this front. Not I hate liberals and therefore I fabricate these case studies to troll the nation. Get a grip already!

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 10:02 AM
link   

the fallout from

... let's watch it in big letters: TWITTER and FALLOUT.

What kind of fallout are you getting at, some stupid white kids broken nose or this crap right here on ATS?

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Or...

Someone made a bad joke.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join