It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UC Berkeley Award Winner Suggests Celebrating Cinco De Mayo By Beating The S*** Out Of White People

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

Yeah. "Bad joke" as in:
'All I Want for Christmas Is White Genocide’

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Someone sure did make a bad joke.

And it's called UC Berkeley.

That last bastion of freedom,tolerance and compassion.

Honor their award winning work.

From Damn the man of the hippie flower power free love generation.

To the man wreaking havoc and INCITEMENT to violence.

God bless the Peoples Republic of Berkeley.

Such a bright shining example of the leaders in civil rights.

Now excuse me MY white 'privilege' is just landed me some want to be bad a's bout to meet an immovable force.
edit on 6-5-2017 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Im willing to bet that if this guy was to be confronted one on one, or challenged to a fist fight, he'd run like hell or get his face beat in.

Like most of these liberal ass-hats, they're all talk unless they're in a mob setting...and they love to hear themselves talk, while being complete-hypocritical-ignorant-weinies.
edit on 4144x6741America/ChicagovAmerica/Chicago5 by six67seven because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: six67seven

At least you seem to know what a mob-setting feels like. Pot, kettle, blackwhite.

#WhiteSaints

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

So what's the problem? Aren't we all for free speech, even if it's a bad joke? Or do we only pay lip-service when it's convienent as Les would say?

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986
a reply to: Kali74

My point is, context shouldn't matter and free speech should be absolute. It would be nice to see consistency with the criticism instead of always witnessing partisanship leak in to the conversation.

You're reading way too much into a post in which I'm basically saying the kid was obviously not serious and claims he was not. It has nothing to do with free speech nor partisanship.

How about you walk up to a Black guy or Spanish guy and call him a ______, just say "Im playin, I wasn't serious"

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 11:14 AM
link   

I think we should move into, attack anyone you want at any time for any reason to make yourself feel better.

THATS the society I WANT to live in.

and I want to scream E Q U A L I T Y; as the mobs form.

Remember its all about how we feel on the inside.

Our feelings trump logic.
edit on 6-5-2017 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

Inciting a riot is protected free speech, right?

Doesn't matter per my stance herein: Note I wasn't here to virtue signal (nor would I be here to critique the person for hating anyone), I was here to call out PR rep's here to stick up for that kind of behavior / calls to action. The problem isn't merely that these open hate crimes keep happening, the part that alarms me the most is all the liberal social justice warriors who rushing in to stick up for the hate crime perpetrators. I argue its because these types likely know they have millions of cohorts online etc who have their back is why they keep doing such, why they get away with it, etc.

This BS is triggering a hot civil war and I'm EFFING over it.
edit on 6-5-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 11:29 AM
link   

So why are we not going after thousands and thousands of twitters and others, especially 4chan then? Hmm?

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion

the fallout from

... let's watch it in big letters: TWITTER and FALLOUT.

What kind of fallout are you getting at, some stupid white kids broken nose or this crap right here on ATS?

In PR (Public Relations) terms, the "fallout" from something someone says/does (actions), in the context herein would be the public outcry over said 'actions'.

"Damage Control" is a PR term for when PR rep's jump out to mitigate the political / whatever 'damage' (fallout) caused by the 'actions'. In other words, saving face.

And that's what Kali did herein. It's what liberals always do even here in ATS of all places) when people from their team do all this mob violence type crap... even when there's mass murder involved!

edit on 6-5-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 11:34 AM
link   

I don't see any damage control done by Kali. Perhaps you are reading too much into his posts.

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 11:36 AM
link   

ATS is the only social media outlet I participate in, and around here this kind of damage control / rationalization / justification comes 99% from the liberal team (and its routine like daily stuff). And that's the #1 reason they're still the top my snip list.

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 11:36 AM
link   

So I am one of 1%?

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 11:40 AM
link   

'Oh, well a Berkeley SJW type calling for open hate crimes on whites oh oh oh oh that was just a joke. Move along nothing to see here!'

THAT'S DAMAGE CONTROL.

That's overt defensive posture!

Usually it's at least subtle, as in there's a whole set of what I call "Passive Regressive" defensive tactics, most notably:
Damage Control Via Deflection

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Saying that it's a joke is damage control? So if you say that what comes out of Milo's mouth is a joke you're doing a damage control?
Ok next time another example of people on the right doing the same I'll remember this and tell you that you are doing a damage control for the right.
Cheers.

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
a reply to: butcherguy

Well that's actually what Cinco de Mayo is about, being racist and using hate speech.

Ummm...I knew we could get you to come to your senses and stop defending the indefensible...

...Good job there...

YouSir
edit on 6-5-2017 by YouSir because: the urge to purge overcame me...

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 11:51 AM
link   
You guys are too negative.

I welcome anyone that wants to come at me because of the color of my skin.

Bring it.

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: ErrorErrorError

Stormfront copies ATS trying to ride the coat tails so to speak.

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Well then. I guess the twat is working to set his people back.

If he cant see how counter productive this is then what ever. He seems more like a selfish jerk no one should miss.

Edit to add:
To most Mexicans this fool wouldnt be welcome in Mexico first and foremost. He aint one of them....and he aint one of us. So why is anyone making him out to be anyones "champion". He is in it for himself.

edit on 5 6 2017 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Did you even read the article you're trying to scare people with?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join