It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

N Korea claims CIA plot to kill Kim Jong-un

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 05:11 AM
link   
www.bbc.co.uk...

North Korea accuses CIA of plot to assassinate Kim Jong-un with "biochemical substances"

US and South Korean agents are plotting to kill North Korean leader Kim Jong-un, state media report.

A statement by the ministry of state security said a terrorist group backed by the CIA and South Korea's intelligence agency had entered the country to attack with a bio-chemical substance.

It said an "anti-terrorist attack" would begin "from this moment".

North Korea has reportedly accused the CIA and South Korea of a plot to assassinate Kim Jong-un.

A government statement carried by state media claimed the foreign intelligence services “hatched a vicious plot” using unspecified “biochemical substances”.

It was said to target Kim during a public appearance for ceremonial events in Pyongyang, where he recently watched huge military parades marking the Day of the Sun and the 85th anniversary of the North Korean army.

Source

I'm sure nothing actually happened, and it's a pure fabrication on the part of N.Korea... but little Kim sure knows how to make enemies! He's even been dissing China lately.

edit on 5-5-2017 by MarsIsRed because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-5-2017 by MarsIsRed because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 05:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: MarsIsRed
www.bbc.co.uk...

North Korea accuses CIA of plot to assassinate Kim Jong-un with "biochemical substances"

This is breaking news - more to follow when there's actually something to go on!

Ok now he'll use that to go too war.

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 05:14 AM
link   
I suspect that there are others in the North Korea government who want to see Kim Jong Un go, so they are setting up their alibi now for when they take him out.
His brother was killed with chemicals, and Kim Jong Un probably was responsible for that order, so it seems like poetic justice.

But - it really could be a CIA plot too.

I don't have any doubts that multiple people are dreaming up ways of meeting the goal.

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 05:17 AM
link   
It hardly comes as a surprise to me....lets face it, Trumpton wants to get rid of him any way possible!

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 05:30 AM
link   
a reply to: MarsIsRed

Well, this is certainly interesting.

While it would not be the first time the US government had decided to simply off another nations leader, there are significant gaps in the data here. For example, which chemical or biological substance is alleged to be involved? By what name, and from where issues this "terrorist group"? Again, it would not be the first time that the US and its allies have created a proxy army to fight their wars for them, with plausible deniability scuppering appropriate blame being laid at the appropriate feet. But there would need to be an awful lot more data, before we could form a reasonable position on the truth of this statement from North Korea. There is precedent of course, but as of yet, no evidence.

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 05:51 AM
link   
I call garbage....if the CIA wanted him dead,he'd be dead.
If I had all the connections and gear that the CIA has and wanted him dead....HE'D BE DEAD!!!

Or is it maybe that the CIA has been bluffing all this time and can't do squat or can't do half the stuff we are led to believe they could??

If the letters "CIA" are in the title....chances are,its a lie.
However,if the words "North Korea claims" are in the title...chances are its a lie.

edit on 5-5-2017 by DrumsRfun because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 05:54 AM
link   
I could care less how they do it-just do it-off him and his devoted peons-just try to save the people.

Off with his head-asap-and for True Brit-I don't care how it's done- Proxy army is great-don't care-don't overthink it-just do it.

This evil horror of a human needs to go. The world will thank us.

The political ramifications will get dicey-what's new.

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 06:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: DarkvsLight29

Doubtful. Kim Jong-un might be psychotic but he isn't stupid.

This is a propaganda move, pure and simple. The big bad CIA has been foiled by the righteous supreme ruler and his infinite wisdom. Why would the CIA want to kill little ol me?

Truth be told I would be shocked if the CIA hadn't considered killing the dude at least 100 times already. They may even have a couple spooks south of the DMZ ready to do it, too. It won't happen now, though.

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 06:04 AM
link   
a reply to: DrumsRfun

Exactly.

If the clandestine boys wanted to hit him he'd be dead. Period.

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 06:04 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

It would also not be the first time NKs leader lied to his people and the world. There is precedent there more so. I didn't see you mention that at all. Why is that? Sounds very...slanted.

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 06:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnonyMason

originally posted by: DarkvsLight29

Doubtful. Kim Jong-un might be psychotic but he isn't stupid.

This is a propaganda move, pure and simple. The big bad CIA has been foiled by the righteous supreme ruler and his infinite wisdom. Why would the CIA want to kill little ol me?

Truth be told I would be shocked if the CIA hadn't considered killing the dude at least 100 times already. They may even have a couple spooks south of the DMZ ready to do it, too. It won't happen now, though.

I can definitely agree with your post, especially if they wanted him dead it would have been done already.

True they could have had an assassin of sorts ready to do the job when called up, maybe next month after its died down lol.
edit on 5 5 2017 by DarkvsLight29 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Can we all agree that if this was true, Lil Kim would be more dead than his Daddy? Js. The mistakes down in Cuba would never happen in this day and age.

S&F for you, Mars.
edit on 5-5-2017 by PRSpinster because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Assassination is against U.S. and International law, but in the case of Kim Jong Un the world should make an exception. This guy is dangerous to the world, not just the U.S.. I wouldn't be surprised if it did happen, many of his advisors and the people of North Korea would breath a sigh of relief.

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 06:17 AM
link   
I would likely call this story. President Trump is not one to 'telegraph' his intentions in these instances. Of course this is a BBC. story..

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 06:25 AM
link   
IMO they didn't need to say it for me to believe it. I kind of am under the assumption all factions have secret plans to take out key members of others. It's war games to them.

-Alee

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 06:30 AM
link   
It would be nice to see his million man army pound through his bedroom door while he was sleeping. Beat him then drag his ass outside and string him up like the old days. KILL'EM ALL.

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 06:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: MarsIsRed
www.bbc.co.uk...

And... No matter what scenario plays out they all end the same. With kim out the picture.

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 06:39 AM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

Assassination is against U.S. and International law

You are not really that naive are you??
What do laws have to do with anything at this point....nobody follows them?

Not taking a dig at you,I just can't believe people think anyone is playing by the rules at this point.

Iraq had no WMD,North Korea does.

We went to Iraq for no reason...now we stay out of NK when we have a MAJOR reason to be concerned.
Many people didn't want to touch Iraq and it was done anyways.
Many people would love to see Kim get his ass handed to him and here we sit as to how and why this doofus is allowed to exist??

Remember the Iraq thing??
The U.N voted no....how did the law work out on that again??

The war machine will do what the war machine wants.
Wasn't the gulf of tonkin incident against the law too??

If you are living in black and white...the shade of grey will traumatize you.

edit on 5-5-2017 by DrumsRfun because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Doesn't surprise me one bit. The same skullduggers that tried to poison Cuban leader Fidel Castro's cigars are still in charge...

lulz

Oh wait... (IF) its fake news, then its good for keeping the masses distracted from the US military occupying Korea. In fact seems theres some recent protest about the latest installation of THAAD missile launchers on the Korean Peninsula.

people shouldn't be misled...

edit on 5-5-2017 by intrptr because: bb code

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 07:27 AM
link   

James Franco and a tank should do it

funny how Art imitates Life

<<   2  3 >>

join