It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

N Korea claims CIA plot to kill Kim Jong-un

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Miracula2
1. Ebola in Texas.

2. Meteors over Chelyabinsk.

None of these incidents have occurred in North Korea. If they aren't experiencing judgements, then I assume the North Koreans are fairly righteous nation as is the Supreme Leader.

Then your assumption is wrong, and you're remarkably ignorant.

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Miracula2

First, disease outbreaks and meteors occur all over the world, they always have.

North Korean suffer from widespread famine, said there is nothing righteous about plotting to eat your neighbors dog. Or, North Korean soldiers drowning newborn babies.

I suggest educating yourself on reality, the good book is very important, but you are incorrectly applying Old Testament history to the current world. And, you aren't even using correct analogies. A meteor shower or Ebola in Texas is hardly comparable to the plagues of ancient Egypt.

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 10:55 PM
link   

1. Ebola in Texas.

None of these incidents have occurred in North Korea. If they aren't experiencing judgements, then I assume the North Koreans are fairly righteous nation as is the Supreme Leader.

LoL As other posters have said you might want to read up on NK man.......his family are known to assassinate their own kin, sometimes feeding them to hungry dogs (one of the many things starving over there) and send its own people to death camps for talking ill of Kimmie....

.....I cant even fathom how you got to THAT perspective

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 01:01 AM
link   
One of the rare, rare occasions im ok with the cia doing the dirty work they do. And theyd have to be daft not to be working on an assassination amd overthrow, as its the only thing likely to prevent a large war at this point.

Kim is right to assume this, but I also know he has no evidence at all to back it up. Hes just spitballing.

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 02:38 AM
link   
We know,we parked a carrier battle group there FOR that purpose as well.

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: GraffikPleasure

My apologies. I really did not think it was even worth mentioning, since nearly every statement made to the people of North Korea, by its leaders has been based in fantasy and fiction, for a great deal of time. Most everyone, even the least keen of geopolitics watchers, is more than aware of that. Many, however, are not aware of the very shady history of the NSA, CIA and other alphabet and military intelligence groups, when dealing with nations and their leaders.

I did not mean to "slant" the issue, but really, expressing that NK leaders lie to their people, is of similar impact and import as suggesting that the ocean is deep, or that the sky appears blue. Everyone knows already!

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

Is it actually there though, or is it actually THOUSANDS of miles away, and therefore outside effective engagement range of all but the most incredibly powerful weapons systems?

Seems to me, that having a carrier group out in the ocean "somewhere" is not the same as having a carrier group actually on station within days sail of North Korean territory.

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Plotus
no 'Merciless destruction' threats

The Supreme Leader of North Korea usually only issues threats when there are joint training operations near North Korea.
It must be annoying for the Supreme Leader, I mean the war has been over for 50 years.

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Lol I would have been satisfied with your last sentence.

Thanks.

Message boards make it hard to understand sometimes.

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

1. Ebola in Texas.

LoL As other posters have said you might want to read up on NK man.......his family are known to assassinate their own kin, sometimes feeding them to hungry dogs (one of the many things starving over there) and send its own people to death camps for talking ill of Kimmie....

.....I cant even fathom how you got to THAT perspective

Maybe because he sold his soul to the devil and that's why he is being shielded from the wrath of God lol.

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

End of April they will,yes.
WE haven't mastered teleportation yet...that I know of.

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 07:25 PM
link   

1. Ebola in Texas.

also the Earth is flat but I'm gay so you gotta stone me now.
If bible would say that 5+5=4 would you also believe it and preach it?

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 05:22 AM
link   
What the CIA really needs to do is plot how to assassinate Donald Trump's comb-over hair do.

The 70's are over. Time for tapered cut on the sides. Go for the professional look I guarantee you he didn't wear his hair like that in military academy.

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 08:17 PM
link   
August 11, 2017

We the taxpayers have sent many billions of dollars to the CIA/NSA and other "secret" agencies. What is the hold-up with the assassination of KIM JONG?!?!

Saving millions of lives is more important than a man-made law, or agreement, that prohibits assassinating mortal threats like him!

Maybe all the money we send them was wasted on toothless endeavors, like spying? I hope not!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join