It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Eyed Kid Caught on Video!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: destination now
a reply to: Iconic

I found the link and edited my post to include it. It is a strange story indeed.

Thanks!

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 11:03 AM
link   
I agree the video creator seems legitimate.

Could be real, could be bull, either way I turned the volume right down when I watched the clip

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Unresponsible
I agree the video creator seems legitimate.

Could be real, could be bull, either way I turned the volume right down when I watched the clip

Just so you're not "distracted" by the sound

;D

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 11:11 AM
link   
I don't know if it's real but the video was creepy so it deserves a big
!

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: jafo1973

It has definitely got a creep factor of ^10

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Yeeeah, exactly. *glances over shoulder*

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Thanks for freaking me out today!

BEKs are one thing that freaks me out. Them and that leaf spider! And probably Samsqwanch. Internet rumor and/or urban legend, BEKs are something I would not lure, entice, invite, or have anything to do with.

This blows every single episode of Finding Bigfoot out of the water!! Thanks for the share scare!

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

My pleasure! On top of being inquisitive to all things unknown or on the fringe, I definitely enjoy a good creep-out or scare as well.

(my girlfriend and I leave some halloween decorations up all year ';..;')

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 11:48 AM
link   

It's all fun and games until a couple BEKs shows up at your door looking for their "lost pet"!

Standing out there for an hour not doing anything is the strange part. Try and get some teenager to sit still for an hour wearing whole eye contact lens... well, you understand my point!

PS - I did like the car chase at the end!! Very X-Files-y!

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 12:23 PM
link   
I've been fascinated by Black eyed kids for years now, this is a very interesting video.

Now to download the audio file and test it out

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ghost147
I've been fascinated by Black eyed kids for years now, this is a very interesting video.

Now to download the audio file and test it out

He and the female that is helping him with the cameras are debating the ethics of releasing the audio bait.

Its a legitimate concern- itd be opening a door to a whole new "game" for kids to mess around with, like Ouija.

I think he will eventually semi-release to people who message him directly about it? Tough to tell at the moment.

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 12:43 PM
link   

You did a good OP; assuming for the moment that it isn't a faked up video, and assuming for the moment that the BEK phenomenon is proven true by this investigation.................I'd have to say we got some real, serious, problem here.

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 12:47 PM
link   
its obviously a fake.
lets pretend i can lure bek to my front porch.

i only shoot video for 5 days then give up?
also, with the stupid adobe premiere fx added, goofy music, etc, it seems the youtuber is grasping for followers.

if he had shot for like 4-5 months, had multiple hits?

also, i love how the floating head special effect perfectly is lit, but nothing else. then he blurs out the actor's head looking for the bek.

its an amusing video, i heard jay thomas on sirius say if he watches a ghost video, and most are fake, but its a good fake, its still 'entertainment.'

in that sense, this is an amusing and obviously glittered up 'production.'

if i had a video of a black eye'd kid, i would just show the kid, not a 10 minute video for 3 seconds of special effects...

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: dantanna
its obviously a fake.
lets pretend i can lure bek to my front porch.

i only shoot video for 5 days then give up?
also, with the stupid adobe premiere fx added, goofy music, etc, it seems the youtuber is grasping for followers.

if he had shot for like 4-5 months, had multiple hits?

also, i love how the floating head special effect perfectly is lit, but nothing else. then he blurs out the actor's head looking for the bek.

its an amusing video, i heard jay thomas on sirius say if he watches a ghost video, and most are fake, but its a good fake, its still 'entertainment.'

in that sense, this is an amusing and obviously glittered up 'production.'

if i had a video of a black eye'd kid, i would just show the kid, not a 10 minute video for 3 seconds of special effects...

Well... As for the intro graphics, I'll say it again, as you obviously didn't read any of the thread. It's the same this day in age as a watermark, it takes five seconds to add it to a video, and it puts a bit of ownership on it.

as for why the video is longer, You would do the same thing if you had dedicated so much of your time to investigating BEKs.

As far as why the poster had done the investigation for 5 days and then uploaded; He has been doing this investigation for a while now, and is keeping his followers up to speed. Obviously, he states that he wishes he had better equipment to get a better shot of whatever it was on his porch; and so we have the trailcams and other instruments being worked right as we speak, to get better footage.

He also has a wife and a child, that he hasn't =really= informed to his true purpose behind the videos until very recently. I imagine having a family would make you do things a little differently than what the average ATS user might do or want to see done.

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 01:03 PM
link   
So a BEK must know his black eyes freak everyone out...but he doesn't even bother to wear sunglasses to keep the creepy factor down.

Right....

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
So a BEK must know his black eyes freak everyone out...but he doesn't even bother to wear sunglasses to keep the creepy factor down.

Right....

"Creepy factor" is mostly defined by our cultural and societal norms. A BEK is most likely not of our society, and has its own culture, a culture that includes having black eyes.

Like if zombies were a thing, they wouldn't creep each other out, they would feel like each other were completely normal.

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Funny this thread would come up now. I actually just found this channel a week or so ago. As much as I'd like to give him credence I'm afraid he may be fishing for subscribers here. The video in the OP he mentions the static(BEK language) getting to him and debated just stopping. I would have figured it would have also been annoying to his family as well.

Here him and his wife supposedly find their young son walking around outside.
Without ever actually seeing his son outside. Like usual he casually walks outside to confront it.

In another video he gets out of his car to investigate someone walking around his property at night. Points the camera right at someone in a bush but claims to have missed him/her.

I'd like to believe him it just all seems a bit convenient and scripted. Have been duped by literally hundreds of channels like this.
He walks out to greet these things unarmed?
He is either brave as all get up or knows there is no real threat out there.
edit on 27-4-2017 by JAY1980 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 01:21 PM
link   

BS

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: GreenGunther

Well thought out post! Thanks for the reply

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 02:23 PM
link   

If he wants to prove them, he should release the audio for it.

Will he be directly responsible if someone were to get hurt testing it out? No of course not. They made their choice to use it.

Furthermore, there's nothing stopping anyone from grabbing the same audio from any of the videos he's researching and got it from anyway.

If it's a simple tone, then as long as I know the frequency, I should be able to make it synthetically.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join