It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crazy Manuscript (not too old) about UFO Found by Metal Detectorist

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: residentofearth

Accident on Monday morning in Monaco. Died next day.

It was shortly after 10 am Monday morning of September 13 when the car Princess Grace was driving missed a curve and catapulted down a cliff.

www.beyondgracekelly.com...

Still close to Sunday in the states.

Funeral: September 18, 1982.
edit on 21-4-2017 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-4-2017 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 06:10 PM
link   
One odd thing I read, was that when the car went over the cliff, it landed in the yard of a Solar Temple member.

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

The note mentions 2:00 A.M. (E.S.T./N.J., USA)

If she crashed around 9-10 A.M. in Monaco...it might be referencing the actual time of her crash.

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Awesome and weird lol...

Bought a metal detector at a yard sale for 5 bucks. He wanted 20 but I am such a bastard when it comes to the Art of the Haggle.

I have had interest before but literally know nothing about it. I just know it works. My first time out in my yard I found an AA coin.

Ot i know but was just curious if this metal detecter is any good. Fisher M-Scope CZ-5 Quicksilver with 10" ring. It looks ancient as that mason jar.

Is it worth 5 bucks? Lol

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

It was shortly after 10 am Monday morning of September 13 when the car Princess Grace was driving missed a curve and catapulted down a cliff.

You are right

page

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

The note mentions 2:00 A.M. (E.S.T./N.J., USA)

If she crashed around 9-10 A.M. in Monaco...it might be referencing the actual time of her crash.

And you know...., I'm in NJ.

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Terminal1

Fisher is one of the best brands. The model you got might be a bit old but it's good. Go hunting man !

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman
a reply to: Terminal1

Fisher is one of the best brands. The model you got might be a bit old but it's good. Go hunting man !

Thanks man!!

I surely will...

Just downloaded the manual an hour ago. Wife came home from work... know how that goes eh?

Definitely have to stock up on 9 volts lol. But definitely gonna give it a go and stock with it.

Of course if I find anything interesting like that in the OP I will be sure to start a thread lol

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 11:44 PM
link   
What a pretty cool find. Metal detectors is something I've wanted to try, more so now with access to areas that may have a higher chance of finding something of interest.

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 12:25 AM
link   
The picture of the mountain at 14:54 mark is Monaco.

Where Grace Kelly lived and married.

cant embed pictures, so here a link to a picture of Monaco (different angle)
google img

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 12:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Davg80

George Leroux =

Painter
fr.wikipedia.org...

Or

Author
fr.wikipedia.org...

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 12:47 AM
link   
on Georges Leroux

The second problem is that the "Georges Leroux" who appeared on Channel Four is unknown to all surviving ex-members of the OTS. He is, on the other hand, not exactly unknown in Switzerland and nearby France. His real name is Guy Mouyrin. A former Customs officer, he is an ex convict and a professional con artist with a significant criminal record. His offer to sell his story (occasionally spiced with an alleged rape of the Princess by Di Mambro) to a number of French and Swiss newspapers had been repeatedly turned down due to both his record and the fact that no former member of the OTS has a recollection of having ever met Mouyrin (let alone Princess Grace) in the company of Di Mambro. Swiss historian Jean-François Mayer, who has participated in the Swiss official investigation and had access to all surviving OTS papers, confirms that both Mouyrin and Princess Grace are never mentioned there. The whole story appears to be a brilliant hoax. Brilliant it is, since one wonders where Mouyrin learned the details about the OSTS, Marsan, and Marsan's relations with both the Princes and Di Mambro. But it is also a hoax, carelessly repeated by countless newspapers around the world who should have known better.

Source www.cesnur.org...

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Can any one told me how to post a topic with smart phone!?
there is no section for it!
I can only reply

edit on 25-4-2017 by Alphaaa because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join